Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by jkinglv90 View Post
    How do I change my rom like ur revoxer rom to my name instead of oraix to jkinglv90

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk
    Read few posts above. Tells you what you need. Open updater-script w/ notepad ++ and edit it. Then save and zip back up. Make sure the setup is right on your rom and matches the updater-script or it won't work. I made the script and rom so if you use them to make yours make sure you add credit for me figuring out all this.

~Sent by Oriax123
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    HTC One SV

With this wiping tool i know you can use it to flash your phone back to stock but all i got is the 5 files where you copied them when you load your phone into that pink screen to switch the recovery.img file how can i take he 5 images that are stock and zip them to make it into a custom rom for flashing in case i need to take my phone in. I do got winrar.
    Great stuff you come up with now waiting patiently for someone to figure out how to change the bootup screen the green looks like slimer puked on it lol.
    Last edited by SnakeFist2005; 04-10-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Overall activity: 4.0%

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeFist2005 View Post
    With this wiping tool i know you can use it to flash your phone back to stock but all i got is the 5 files where you copied them when you load your phone into that pink screen to switch the recovery.img file how can i take he 5 images that are stock and zip them to make it into a custom rom for flashing in case i need to take my phone in. I do got winrar.
    Great stuff you come up with now waiting patiently for someone to figure out how to change the bootup screen the green looks like slimer puked on it lol.
    haha good description, thats pretty much right on. i tried to replace it with rom toolbox's utility but it didnt work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information