Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

did this ever go anywhere? I used root/muve patch from oriax and phone says no signal, wont connect to wifi, etc.

EDIT: ANYONE LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION SHOULD SEE ORIAX'S SOLUTION @ http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-huawei-mercury-glory/30146-stock-rom-replacment-mercury.html

FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING, THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD IS A LAZY DOUCHE AND LIKES TO STEAL WORK. ALL SPECULATION BUT THE FACT THAT POST WAS REMOVED FROM THE STICKY PISSED ME OFF ENOUGH FOR ME TO MAKE AN EDUCATED GUESS. THANKS A MILLION TO ORIAX.
    Last edited by Dawrog; 04-12-2012 at 12:01 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Phone
    GALAXY S4 MODIFIED

Quote Originally Posted by Dawrog View Post
    did this ever go anywhere? I used root/muve patch from oriax and phone says no signal, wont connect to wifi, etc.

EDIT: ANYONE LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION SHOULD SEE ORIAX'S SOLUTION @ http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-huawei-mercury-glory/30146-stock-rom-replacment-mercury.html

FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING, THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD IS A LAZY DOUCHE AND LIKES TO STEAL WORK. ALL SPECULATION BUT THE FACT THAT POST WAS REMOVED FROM THE STICKY PISSED ME OFF ENOUGH FOR ME TO MAKE AN EDUCATED GUESS. THANKS A MILLION TO ORIAX.
    bump bump bump

Overall activity: 4.0%

bump! help

nevermind, fixed it w oriax123's revokster rom... gotta get a donation to that guy once i get my debit card!!
    Last edited by chemicaes; 04-22-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Overall activity: 3.0%

Originally got the blue-screen of death
    Unbricked my phone!!!

My phone showed up as a blank drive when plug in with the pink screen. ( turn on power while holding vol up + down )
    then plugged it in my pc through usb.

Made a folder, named it "image" and placed all files from http://www.mediafire.com/?436fd21e7mklm7 in the folder.

( go to the bottom of the page and click "click here to proceed" on the link above for download )

Then replaced the recovery image that came with the above link with the custom recovery image found HERE

I also put a rom in the root of the drive, then rebooted into recovery, but when I rebooted into recover
    (power on while holding volume up),

I could see all my old roms, I guess the drive that was originally blank was the internal. If you need any help, I'm here. NO MORE BRICK! installed old rom !

BACK IN ACTION !!! HOPE IT HELPS, I HAD TO FIGURE THIS OUT ON MY OWN SINCE THE 1ST POST ON HERE WAS DELETED!
    Last edited by traviesocal; 06-04-2012 at 02:17 AM.

how do i get the unbricker download an steps

guide

can u pm me the guide to unbricking

Overall activity: 1.0%

installed beats by dre on mercury then it just went to huawei screen and now its stuck and i cannot recover anything. please help ive only had my phone for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Israel Ponce View Post
    installed beats by dre on mercury then it just went to huawei screen and now its stuck and i cannot recover anything. please help ive only had my phone for a week.
    Exact Same Thing For Me, Would Love Any Help Whatsoever.
    Don't Have A Backup File, But Able To Get To Clockwork Recovery Screen, and Pink Screen. Doesn't Have Blue Screen Either. Can Use HUGE HELP!

Phone
    GALAXY S4 MODIFIED

Create 1 folder named "Clockworkmod" in that folder create 1 folder named "Jkinglv90"

Customer Since
    Jan 2001
    Phone
    MB886 & M886

My was somehow is bricked beyond recovery, will not boot into anything now. Shiny Paper Weight.

Phone
    GALAXY S4 MODIFIED

Can you get to pink or blue screen or it don't do nothing not even turn on if it don't even turn on use a insurance claim or buy another mercury

Customer Since
    Jan 2001
    Phone
    MB886 & M886

Used an insurance claim to replace it

Could it be maybe because I had low battery below 60%? It was probably at about 30% or so

This one runs was smoother and cooler than the one i bricked.

Overall activity: 83.0%

So I got the blue screen and tried this, I booted into pink screen but nothing popped up when I plugged the USB. Is there any way to put this in my phone? Or Am I just gonna have to buy a new phone?

Customer Since
    Jan 2001
    Phone
    MB886 & M886

Who's got the FACTORY non rooted Mercury
    If you have it, great.
    I need your help. I have bricked my phone by some sort of app, not sure what it was. I wanted to change my bootscreen by replacing cust.img and folder/drive was locked to write to. That's what has happend to my old Mercury, it was easy fix to unbrick this time through PINK screen/download mode.
    I formated first drive in phone memory and replaced it with oriax's image, I now have his custom image; but I can't upgrade back to ICS from Master GB rom/reworked. That was done from installing from .zip file

So this is waht I need, an image copy of that first drive if possible with original image folder or even the original dload for Mercury GB.
    You may use some sort of partition or image backup, it's like doing HDD partition backup in windows or linux.
    Thanks guys.

I'm back online in ICS ROM after PST Tool
    The problem was, image drive/folder was locked. So I formatted it and placed salas recovery "I think", and powered on. Phone went into custom recovery since there was nothing else to start. Installed from SD card and was back with running Master or Optimized ROM, then applied phone patch and rebooted, back online with GB ROM. I then got the PST tool and dialed *#*# #'s and did a firmware update. And now I'm back in ICS rom.

Might be able to do a PST Tool from PINK screen/dload mode right from there when nothing exists after formating.

Hope this helps to unbrick 99.9% phone next time you or I need to.

capture.png

success.png

Restoring Back to GB ROM to make all neceserray backups, although I now have to re-activate my phone as like new again. Then will make a full backup of that first partition and get it activated in the morning while running GB.

DON'T DO THIS
    Last edited by D-Man; 10-31-2012 at 04:43 PM.

When I try to get to the pink screen (power + Volume Up + Volume Down) I get a pink loading bar instead. If i hold the combo down then the bar loads then then phone resets and it happens all over again (bar loads) until i release something. how to fix this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information