Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Im giving it one more week and then off to virgin mobile I go. Im tired of cricket not advertising and keeping their customers in the dark, its bull****.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend

O...K...not sure why one would feel the need to completely change providers because a phone isn't out next week, but more power to you. I like the freedoms that Cricket allows honestly, but I hope that Virgin can hook you up with your needs, bro.

Phone
    Huawei Ascend 1

Yeah that's kinda excessive just because the phone hasn't come out yet. It's just a phone really... if you switch then you defiantly wont get the phone. It's supposed to be out very soon on top of it but if you want to change that's your decision.

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Yeah, it takes a while to get new information. This phone should be worth the wait though!

Then again, with a 1 GB soft cap, I'm not sure how much longer I'll be with Cricket.
    remember the trick is wifi, unlimited, i do all my downloading at home via wifi, its faster too

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

woof did u get a chance to post that video yet, i'm dying to see it

Phone
    Hauwei Mercury

it will have multi-touch and from my sorces it may come out on black friday if not before dec. or a week before x-maas

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyTech View Post
    it will have multi-touch and from my sorces it may come out on black friday if not before dec. or a week before x-maas
    I don't think it should come out on Black Friday, I think it should come out a few days before. That way people will know it's most likely going to be on sale on Black Friday. If they just surprised everyone, it might be too late because they may have purchased a phone elsewhere because of a sale.

Overall activity: 1.0%

I think its really strange that WOOF claims to have played with the phone and have video and its almost been a week and no video has been posted up. Hmmmm....

Customer Since
    June 2008
    Phone
    M886

Quote Originally Posted by Jesmer84 View Post
    I think its really strange that WOOF claims to have played with the phone and have video and its almost been a week and no video has been posted up. Hmmmm....
    A I'am happy with all the information they have been sharing if he says he has the video then he has the video. Its not a life or death situation to post it.
    What I find strange is cricket not releasing a release date when its been written that other markets will have the phone by December.

Phone
    huawei mercury

Phone
    Huawei Ascend 1

Maybe he's having a problem uploading the video which I'm sure is what is happening and if you haven't seen he has uploaded pictures of the phone.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Jesmer84 View Post
    My credibility is established here. You can wonder all you want. I think its strange that people are so ungrateful. I am running a store and I post here when I have a second. I haven't had time to do the video yet. If you don't want to wait, feel free to drive to my store and pick up my video camera and do it yourself.

Next time something cool comes my way I'll just keep it to myself.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    Huawei Ascend 1

Most people on here are greatful woof I know I am! I wouldn't know half the stuff if you weren't on here. Do you just not have time to upload the video?

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    My credibility is established here. You can wonder all you want. I think its strange that people are so ungrateful. I am running a store and I post here when I have a second. I haven't had time to do the video yet. If you don't want to wait, feel free to drive to my store and pick up my video camera and do it yourself.

Next time something cool comes my way I'll just keep it to myself.
    Never mind that ungratefull sh** head, there are lots of us that are acually gratefull to have ur input and i respect it too. i personaly thank u for all the awesome news u have already given us, thanks woof

Phone
    Huawei Ascend

I was quite pleased with Woof's info as well as the screen shots. I'd like to see a video, but it's not his responsibility to do so. I figure he'll get to it when he does. I'm sure there far more important things on his plate. Besides the phone should be here in a month...TOPS. More likely a week or less. Either way...I can't WAIT. It seems to have everything I could want in a phone....

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by hamiltonrw View Post
    I was quite pleased with Woof's info as well as the screen shots. I'd like to see a video, but it's not his responsibility to do so. I figure he'll get to it when he does. I'm sure there far more important things on his plate. Besides the phone should be here in a month...TOPS. More likely a week or less. Either way...I can't WAIT. It seems to have everything I could want in a phone....
    ur right, the way cricket like to put out a phone is to drop it like a bomb with no warning, wich i do not agreewith atall. how stupid can they be, if the advertized phones more often more people would be lining up for the phone when it came out ya know

Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread Information