Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1082
  1. #196
    Member
    Points: 540, Level: 10
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Upper Marlboro, Maryland
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    Samsung Indulge



    I'm excited too. It is so ridiculous how often I get on this site just to see if anyone has word of the phone coming out yet. LOL!

    ---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

    I even re adjusted my budget last night when I found out that it is in the Cricket catalog. Gotta be READY!!!!!!

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #197
    Member
    Points: 1,860, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sport's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kentucky Blue Grass
    Posts
    129
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    I've been waiting for this phone since early August...got REALLY excited about it ...now I'm just waiting! Expected the price point to be around $300 I'll go there; but the statement that in china it is going for an adjusted $399 USD.....I will NOT pay $400 for it; not with super prices on phones I can live with. Actually getting bored waiting for this "Super Machine" that will probably disappoint me after the new wears off

  4. #198
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Sport View Post
    I've been waiting for this phone since early August...got REALLY excited about it ...now I'm just waiting! Expected the price point to be around $300 I'll go there; but the statement that in china it is going for an adjusted $399 USD.....I will NOT pay $400 for it; not with super prices on phones I can live with. Actually getting bored waiting for this "Super Machine" that will probably disappoint me after the new wears off
    Why do you think it is going to disappoint you?

    It's just like if you were going to get an HTC Evo.. Do you think that would disappoint you also?

    After I get something new I always wonder if I should have really gotten it. Usually I'm happy months later though. For example, right after I got my laptop, I wasn't sure if I should keep it. I was thinking about returning it, but I didn't. I sure am glad I kept it!

  5. #199
    Member
    Points: 1,860, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sport's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kentucky Blue Grass
    Posts
    129
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    @ AVE. I'm surrounded with top shelf tech at work and at Home....for $400 I can build another kickass Hex Core Desktop AND buy a "You call me...I'll call you" $50/$100 phone (Vitality?)...why do I need super tech just to get me from home to work and back

  6. #200
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Sport View Post
    @ AVE. I'm surrounded with top shelf tech at work and at Home....for $400 I can build another kickass Hex Core Desktop AND buy a "You call me...I'll call you" $50/$100 phone (Vitality?)...why do I need super tech just to get me from home to work and back
    I really think it will be $300 or less, not $400. It still is an expensive phone.

    From time to time I consider going back to a flip phone like the Samsung Chrono, but it would be difficult coming from an Android phone.

  7. #201
    Member
    Points: 1,860, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sport's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kentucky Blue Grass
    Posts
    129
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    rumors I'm hearing is that the Samsung Vitality Muve will be $100 Black Friday... I could live with that ...knowing I downgraded , but an extra $200 in my pocket and the Vitality will do all I really need...besides I carry a PPC at work that does all I need for inventory control etc.

  8. #202
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Sport View Post
    rumors I'm hearing is that the Samsung Vitality Muve will be $100 Black Friday... I could live with that ...knowing I downgraded , but an extra $200 in my pocket and the Vitality will do all I really need...besides I carry a PPC at work that does all I need for inventory control etc.
    It will be $99 at Best Buy on Black Friday and it will come with a wireless speaker. Keep in mind it's on the PAYGo side of Cricket, using Sprint's network. It might be difficult to get it over on Cricket's (network) side.

    http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...ck-friday.html

  9. #203
    Member
    Points: 1,860, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sport's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kentucky Blue Grass
    Posts
    129
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    Ave. Just an example... I'm running 25 +- Cores of Desktops and Laptops at Home and 6 Cores Desktop and 2 Laptops at work plus 2 connected PPC's @ work; I'm pretty much in tech overload ....now that I think about it a simple Flip might be nice.... My main ***** is that I'm tired of waiting on promises; Hauwei says this machine will be available in the eastern block in Dec. we may actually not see it until next year....I'm tired of waiting
    Last edited by Sport; 11-20-2011 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Typos

  10. #204
    Member
    Points: 1,472, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    108
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2



    Quote Originally Posted by Sport View Post
    @ AVE. I'm surrounded with top shelf tech at work and at Home....for $400 I can build another kickass Hex Core Desktop AND buy a "You call me...I'll call you" $50/$100 phone (Vitality?)...why do I need super tech just to get me from home to work and back
    Okay Sport, since you asked...just one of the mighty cool things you can do with it on your way to work and back....(well that and $20.) Hope you all like this...pretty cool if you are any kind of car enthusiast or a home mechanic....


    Check/Clear engine codes. Display/log engine parameters. Dyno your OBDII car for ~ if you have an Android BT device - Slickdeals.net




    Enjoy! =)

    ---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

    Did I mention its wireless and works over bluetooth....well yup it does =)


  11. #205
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Sport View Post
    Ave. Just an example... I'm running 25 +- Cores of Desktops and Laptops at Home and 6 Cores Desktop and 2 Laptops at work plus 2 connected PPC's @ work; I'm pretty much in tech overload ....now that I think about it a simple Flip might be nice.... My main ***** is that I'm tired of waiting on promises; Hauwei says this machine will be available in the eastern bock in Dec. we may actually not see it until next year....I'm tired of waiting
    I'm running a 1 Ghz dual-core laptop, LOL.

    I don't think I've ever even used a quad-core computer yet.

    I really think the Huawei Mercury is coming before the end of the year. I mean, the stores are getting information on it. They usually don't know until the last minute.

  12. #206
    Member
    Points: 1,860, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sport's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kentucky Blue Grass
    Posts
    129
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    @ RacerXS...and I'd use that about once every 4 years!

    I don't mean to come across as being negative, well I am, but reality is that a telephone is not my world, and from my experience the greater the handheld machine, the worse the Telephone! I really just need a great phone!

  13. #207
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Sport View Post
    @ RacerXS...and I'd use that about once every 4 years!

    I don't mean to come across as being negative, well I am, but reality is that a telephone is not my world, and from my experience the greater the handheld machine, the worse the Telephone! I really just need a great phone!
    It looks like the Samsung Chrono might be good for you. It even has a camera!

  14. #208
    Member
    Points: 1,860, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sport's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kentucky Blue Grass
    Posts
    129
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    I don't even need a camera

  15. #209
    Member
    Points: 540, Level: 10
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Upper Marlboro, Maryland
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    Samsung Indulge



    @Ave what phone do you have now?

  16. #210
    Member
    Points: 1,860, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sport's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kentucky Blue Grass
    Posts
    129
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    OKAY I'm finished ranting, if the Mercury comes out with the specs I expect before I bust my budget; I'll probably go for it...or not!

 

 
Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 Release Date
    By avenue in forum Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 (M865)
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:16 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 11:40 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 03:55 PM
  4. Telus Desire HD release date and pricing leaked
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner