Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 1082
  1. #241
    Junior Member
    Points: 661, Level: 13
    Overall activity: 0%
    jgwinett's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ga.
    Posts
    19



    I thought this was obvious too, no way it could come off that easy. Most phones I have owned you have to kind of work at it.

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #242
    Member
    Points: 1,860, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sport's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kentucky Blue Grass
    Posts
    129
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    When they showed the circumnavigation views I didn't see a release button ....I want this Phone but may wait for a few handson reviews (in English) that cover the physical as opposed to OS aspects (I know the OS is cool and will only get better with ICS)!

    After 4 what's another month?!....oh yeah... I want white!!!
    Last edited by Sport; 11-23-2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Typos

  4. #243
    Member
    Points: 1,472, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    108
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2



    Quote Originally Posted by Sport View Post
    When they showed the circumnavigation views I didn't see a release button ....I want this Phone but may wait for a few handson reviews (in English) that cover the physical as opposed to OS aspects! After 4 what's another month?!
    I understand your concerns, but the other Huawei models have been decent as to the back covers staying on, as long as you dont break the clips. I really think the back will be fine, but yes if you are leary wait for the U.S. handset reviews to drop, I would think you will see some pretty decent ones hitting all around in less than a few days after release(of course at that point you will likely be waiting for the next batch to get shipped out). My only gripe about the actual phone is that the mini usb charging/data port is on the bottom of the phone (a Huawei standard it seems), as I like to have my phones standing up when they charge so they are more visable in my enviroment.

    ---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------


    Huawei Honor hands-on (Greek) - YouTube




    This video at 1:02 shows the reviewer using a fingernail release located near the miniUSB port. Hopefully, between that and the rather stout sounding clicks, this has calmed your concerns about the back.


  5. #244
    Member
    Points: 1,860, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sport's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kentucky Blue Grass
    Posts
    129
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    Quote Originally Posted by racerxs View Post
    I understand your concerns, but the other Huawei models have been decent as to the back covers staying on, as long as you dont break the clips. I really think the back will be fine, but yes if you are leary wait for the U.S. handset reviews to drop, I would think you will see some pretty decent ones hitting all around in less than a few days after release(of course at that point you will likely be waiting for the next batch to get shipped out). My only gripe about the actual phone is that the mini usb charging/data port is on the bottom of the phone (a Huawei standard it seems), as I like to have my phones standing up when they charge so they are more visable in my enviroment.

    ---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------


    Huawei Honor hands-on (Greek) - YouTube




    This video at 1:02 shows the reviewer using a fingernail release located near the miniUSB port. Hopefully, between that and the rather stout sounding clicks, this has calmed your concerns about the back.
    I'll look at that...racerxs; you have become a great asset to this board; or at least this thread....REP ^1 !!!


    Looked at it ...seems there something there

    Last edited by Sport; 11-23-2011 at 07:34 PM.

  6. #245
    Member
    Points: 1,472, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    108
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2



    Thank you, and always glad to help when I can. Also I am really excited about this phone...as if you couldn't tell right?!? LOL

  7. #246
    Member
    Points: 1,860, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sport's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kentucky Blue Grass
    Posts
    129
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    Quote Originally Posted by racerxs View Post
    Thank you, and always glad to help when I can. Also I am really excited about this phone...as if you couldn't tell right?!? LOL
    I've been excited and frustrated over the past few weeks...in the end; as soon as it is available I'll have it!!!!!

    EDIT: I had a Zio... some Arse did me a favor by stealing it!!
    Last edited by Sport; 11-23-2011 at 07:40 PM.

  8. #247
    Junior Member
    Points: 229, Level: 4
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Louisville,KY
    Posts
    10



    quick question!!
    does anyone know if this phone as Gorilla Glass?

  9. #248
    Junior Member
    Points: 865, Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0%
    Big Marc's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Customer Since
    June 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in Kentucky
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    M886



    Quote Originally Posted by mraby291 View Post
    quick question!!
    does anyone know if this phone as Gorilla Glass?
    There has been talk about, but I havent seen anything confirming that the phone will have Gorilla glass it would be nice if it did come with the phone.

  10. #249
    Junior Member
    Points: 229, Level: 4
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Louisville,KY
    Posts
    10



    I'm pretty sure wolf and others who've had their hand on the phone have the answer to this question and yes it would be amazing if it does have GG

    Just receive info from Zclusive the phone will be out sometimes next week can't wait!! really excited
    Last edited by mraby291; 11-23-2011 at 09:58 PM. Reason: more info

  11. #250
    Member
    Points: 581, Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    hillsboro,OR
    Posts
    30



    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!""!!!!!!! FINALY hopfuly this is right already pyched

  12. #251
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    madera, ca
    Posts
    8



    still wondering if anyone has got any news about its release in california ?? im reading on the forum that it will be released next week , but im wondering if it differs by the state .

  13. #252
    Member
    Points: 540, Level: 10
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Upper Marlboro, Maryland
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    Samsung Indulge



    Great info guys!! Great info! Now you know the next thread will be about how we are all enjoying our Mercury

  14. #253
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by MATHEW View Post
    still wondering if anyone has got any news about its release in california ?? im reading on the forum that it will be released next week , but im wondering if it differs by the state .
    It will most likely be released in all Cricket markets at the same time.

    Just to make sure you're in a native Cricket market, what is your zip code?

  15. #254
    Junior Member
    Points: 229, Level: 4
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Louisville,KY
    Posts
    10



    i don't know if anybody seen this video before but it's a 18 min video on the phone

    Huawei Honor hands-on (Greek) - YouTube





  16. #255
    Member
    Points: 581, Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    hillsboro,OR
    Posts
    30



    Just got info from a corprate store that the huawei mercury will be out next month thay it would be expected by then

 

 
Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 Release Date
    By avenue in forum Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 (M865)
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:16 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 11:40 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 03:55 PM
  4. Telus Desire HD release date and pricing leaked
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner