Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1082
  1. #256
    Junior Member
    Points: 865, Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0%
    Big Marc's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Customer Since
    June 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in Kentucky
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    M886



    Quote Originally Posted by argenius View Post
    Just got info from a corprate store that the huawei mercury will be out next month thay it would be expected by then
    Cross your heart hope to die. Just kidding.

    Is next month actually set in stone?

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #257
    Member
    Points: 581, Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    hillsboro,OR
    Posts
    30



    That what he said and yes it is in stone

  4. #258
    Junior Member
    Points: 865, Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0%
    Big Marc's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Customer Since
    June 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in Kentucky
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    M886



    Quote Originally Posted by argenius View Post
    That what he said and yes it is in stone
    Finally I thought they would have pushed it off till first part of next year cause of the battery issue.
    thank you.

  5. #259
    Member
    Points: 1,860, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sport's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kentucky Blue Grass
    Posts
    129
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    I am SOOO tired of waiting....By the time this thing hits the shelves; it'll be obsolete!!!

  6. #260
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,528, Level: 22
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Gxrxd's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    391



    Lol sooooo true!

    Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

  7. #261
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    madera, ca
    Posts
    8



    i live in fresno now , area code 93720 , i used to live in madera california which is like 20 miles from fresno . madera has had cricket for many years now . & HAS ANYONE GOT ANY OTHER INFO ABOUT A RELEASE ? /:

  8. #262
    Member
    Points: 540, Level: 10
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Upper Marlboro, Maryland
    Posts
    35
    Phone
    Samsung Indulge



    Matthew we are all patiently waiting. Different people have different information so at this point with the release date seemingly so close we just basically have to wait and see.

  9. #263
    Member
    Points: 1,112, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    55
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Talking Glory, Honor, Mercury....

    Ok here it goes. This is my first post here and for that matter posting anywhere on any forum or blog or what have you. I have been researching like the rest of you on this so called "power house" of a phone for Cricket. I have not found any official info on it being called Mercury etc... Here on the official Facebook page of Huawei they have released the Honor https://www.facebook.com/huaweidevic...18428994933979 which was said to have different specs than what is actually has as well these specs being the same as what the so called "Mercury" has that everyone is unsure of when it's coming and what the actual name will be with Cricket. I say same phone, different name for the carrier, which as we know can and has happened often. So with this info.... WHAT IS THE ACTUAL NAME OF THIS DEVICE? IS IT IN FACT THE "HONOR" AND WE'RE WAITING FOR CRICKET TO RELEASE IT OR IS THERE IN FACT A "MERCURY" THAT IS COMING WITH DIFFERENT SPECS. Watch the video, check out the specs (which I'm sure mist of you have), and see for yourselves.... remember, specs and the home screen and launcher of the Honor is the same as what people are saying the "Mercury" has....

    So confused..... any light will be good... :-)

  10. #264
    Senior Member
    Points: 10,804, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Woof's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    2,039
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by jelous87 View Post
    Ok here it goes. This is my first post here and for that matter posting anywhere on any forum or blog or what have you. I have been researching like the rest of you on this so called "power house" of a phone for Cricket. I have not found any official info on it being called Mercury etc... Here on the official Facebook page of Huawei they have released the Honor https://www.facebook.com/huaweidevic...18428994933979 which was said to have different specs than what is actually has as well these specs being the same as what the so called "Mercury" has that everyone is unsure of when it's coming and what the actual name will be with Cricket. I say same phone, different name for the carrier, which as we know can and has happened often. So with this info.... WHAT IS THE ACTUAL NAME OF THIS DEVICE? IS IT IN FACT THE "HONOR" AND WE'RE WAITING FOR CRICKET TO RELEASE IT OR IS THERE IN FACT A "MERCURY" THAT IS COMING WITH DIFFERENT SPECS. Watch the video, check out the specs (which I'm sure mist of you have), and see for yourselves.... remember, specs and the home screen and launcher of the Honor is the same as what people are saying the "Mercury" has....

    So confused..... any light will be good... :-)
    Welcome to the forum.

    Read the whole thread. The info you seek is in here.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

    Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

  11. #265
    Member
    Points: 1,112, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    55
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

    Read the whole thread. The info you seek is in here.

    I have read the entire post, from beginning to end. So phone people are calling the "Mercury" has the exact same specs as the "Honor". Maybe I've missed a page since I haven't checked this everyday. Last I checked it was 16pgs and now it's 18 and counting.... But I still haven't got the answers.... Maybe you can shed light on what pg or post I should be paying attention to.... and thank you for the "Welcome"..

  12. #266
    Senior Member
    Points: 10,804, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Woof's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    2,039
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by jelous87 View Post
    I have read the entire post, from beginning to end. So phone people are calling the "Mercury" has the exact same specs as the "Honor". Maybe I've missed a page since I haven't checked this everyday. Last I checked it was 16pgs and now it's 18 and counting.... But I still haven't got the answers.... Maybe you can shed light on what pg or post I should be paying attention to.... and thank you for the "Welcome"..
    Try this thread instead...http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...#axzz1ekC20N4g
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

    Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

  13. #267
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5



    Just wondering..... has anyone seen this website selling the Huawei Glory??


    Huawei Honor - 4 Inch Touch Screen 3G 8MP Camera Android Smartphone





  14. #268
    Member
    Points: 1,112, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    55
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    seen it now... ouch on the price there though... bs its oos

  15. #269
    Member
    Points: 581, Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    hillsboro,OR
    Posts
    30



    Dont think its the same it say dual core and a 1.5 ghz prosesor so i thinks its different

  16. #270
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    There are a lot of articles that have information that is not correct.

    The Mercury should have the same specifications as the Honor, except it will have CDMA instead of GSM. There also might be some other minor differences, but they are really the same phone. If you see an article published by Huawei it should be correct.

 

 
Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 Release Date
    By avenue in forum Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 (M865)
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:16 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 11:40 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 03:55 PM
  4. Telus Desire HD release date and pricing leaked
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner