Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

Quote Originally Posted by jewjewbee View Post
    Just wondering..... has anyone seen this website selling the Huawei Glory??

Huawei Honor - 4 Inch Touch Screen 3G 8MP Camera Android Smartphone

Very simply put, some out of the loop 3rd party retailer putting a placeholder on their website to sell the phone later. Of course they are putting the highest specs they found on the internet (even though everyone at this point knows they are incorrect) and of course they are listing it at the highest possible retail price they found, so when they get it in stock they will have a "good deal" on it. Barbaric and arcane commando retail marketing tactics, most retailers have reliezed at this point that this technique is pretty useless with the tech savvy internet crowd. UGH. >>>Please see idiot retailers for more information<<< (no offense to original poster implied or intended)

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    Mercury M886

I've had enough for $79 I'm ordering a Vitality....if and when the Mercury comes out I'll take my time and read the reviews and as time passes the online price drops...I may have a virtually free "Vitality" to set up on anther line for my new business ..or sell

So guys! Huawei started printing new cricket user manuals for this phone as of November 21'st that means It''ll be here soon! And it means they fixed some problems they found during testing! YAAY!

Quote Originally Posted by ohaiiandyyx3 View Post
    So guys! Huawei started printing new cricket user manuals for this phone as of November 21'st that means It''ll be here soon! And it means they fixed some problems they found during testing! YAAY!
    That's great! Is the manual the last thing they do before launching a phone, just in case something changes?

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    That's great! Is the manual the last thing they do before launching a phone, just in case something changes?
    Not really quite sure. I hope so! I only know from digging deep into huawei's site. You can access their files if you try hard enough and the final remake of the manuals were posted and the start print was on nov. 21'st so with any luck that means they are through packaging and in transit to our cricket stores right about now! But it is no garauntee just a good indicator.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

I can post the manual or send it to anyone who would like to see it prior to buying the phone just let me know

Not really quite sure. I hope so! I only know from digging deep into huawei's site. You can access their files if you try hard enough and the final remake of the manuals were posted and the start print was on nov. 21'st so with any luck that means they are through packaging and in transit to our cricket stores right about now! But it is no garauntee just a good indicator.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

I can post the manual or send it to anyone who would like to see it prior to buying the phone just let me know
    Please post it here if you don't mind.

https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/...d=&#39;QISM886

'

It's at the bottom "User Manual Part 1,2,3, and 4"

Overall activity: 12.0%

That says october.. 5th

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

The phones are not on their way to Cricket stores yet. Nice find tho.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Overall activity: 12.0%

I'm thinking right before christmas

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

Found it, and I would love to put it up here but your upload size restriction prevents it. Also it would seem that a script on the Huawei site prevents that from happening. It is indeed a Huawei M886 manual with Cricket desigination in the file name. Funny part is; I can't seem to find any reference of them calling it anything but the M886. LOL

Here is a link for it at a share site;

4shared folder - My 4shared

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Also it does indicate that the phone has a flash (this has been debated). It would seem that the back cover comes off via some pressure point in conjunction with lifting the case at the bottom of the phone. Perhaps not surprisingly, they do not include a spec sheet (that I could find).

Quote Originally Posted by Gxrxd View Post
    That says october.. 5th

On the huawei website, not the fcc, we all know that it went through the fcc ages ago, the date on the website is november 21'st. i dont have time to look through the manuals for differences but the 'original' was posted to the website around that time. A second manual was posted on nov.21'st from a quick look over they look basically the same but i do not see any sense in re posting without changes.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Search within the site -

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

follow this link to get to the quick start guide and final manual for cricket, there may be some interesting things on the phone in earlier posts too , let me know

On the huawei website, not the fcc, we all know that it went through the fcc ages ago, the date on the website is november 21'st. i dont have time to look through the manuals for differences but the 'original' was posted to the website around that time. A second manual was posted on nov.21'st from a quick look over they look basically the same but i do not see any sense in re posting without changes.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Search within the site -

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

follow this link to get to the quick start guide and final manual for cricket, there may be some interesting things on the phone in earlier posts too , let me know
    I think we posted the Quick Start guide, but not the manual. I'll create a new thread with the manual (like there is in every forum).

Thank you!

Overall activity: 8.0%

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

I was just on the Hauwei site and here is a link for the manual and it says Cricket:
    Search within the site -

I already posted that same link. LOL. it has both the manual and the quick start guide. Not just one,but both.

Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information