Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Well, that is their last chance going to get the iPhone 4 looks like. was really looking forward to the mercury.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by racerxs View Post
    Oh for the love of Pete I hope you are kidding! I appreciate a joke as much as the next guy...but I gotta say you made me throw up in my mouth a little there...
    Not at all. You might as well resolve yourself to the fact that Muve is a big deal and Cricket will probably release all their android phones with it.

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jgwinett View Post
    Well, that is their last chance going to get the iPhone 4 looks like. was really looking forward to the mercury.
    So youre going to switch, pay way more for a lesser phone and all because youre impatient? Enjoy your igarbage and your huge bill.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Customer Since
    June 2008
    Phone
    M886

That would be so depressing if they put muve on the mercury. I hope they give the option if you want a phone with or without muve music.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Not at all. You might as well resolve yourself to the fact that Muve is a big deal and Cricket will probably release all their android phones with it.
    Muve is a big deal to whatever bonehead corporate desk jockey came up with it, I will give you that much (as I am sure that cramming it down the consumers throats is the only way he is going to stay employed). It had better be an option, cause in this cell phone users opinion its just 100 percent pure weapons grade dog excrement. And yes, a idiotic move like making it mandatory on their part would be exactly enough to make me move to a different provider without question or hesitation!!

Let me be more specific, if they try to force me to spend another $10 a month on some rubbish service option that I am not going to use I would leave Cricket without another thought about it. The App I don't care about...I mean if it ends up taking up valuable phone memory I will just root the phone and uninstall the dang thing. I am pretty royally upset at the thought that something as useless as MUVE is preventing me from getting the phone that much quicker though.
    Last edited by racerxs; 11-30-2011 at 11:08 AM.

I would not be impatient if I didn't need a phone now, my current one is dying fast, I want to stay with cricket but do not want any of the phones they offer now, my wife's contract is coming up now with Verizon and I can get one for a reasonable price, we were both going to switch to cricket when the mercury came out. It would help if we could get some kind of info on when the phone would come out , we could all still be guessing months from now the way this is going. I want to save money just as much as the next guy but I enjoy having a phone. Does that make it better understood?

Overall activity: 65.0%
    Phone
    PAE3D, ICS Merc

Fact: Cricket will push Muve

wether the customers are completely happy with it or not, Muve will be on Cricket phones to stay. i wish we would have a choice on wether or not we want Muve on the device we are buying, but in all honesty, having 2 models of the same phone (1 with Muve, 1 without) in stock at all times to keep customers happy would actually be a wasted investment.

FACT: If you dont like the Muve service, don't use it. Of course this means you will have to reformat the SDcard so that you can use the space (or just buy another one, which is what i do cuz 4 gigs is not big enough for me), but that is not that hard to do

personally i am waiting with great anticipation for the mercury, and have already assumed they would add Muve into the phone because of what has recently been pushed by Cricket.

Let me be more specific, if they try to force me to spend another $10 a month on some rubbish service option that I am not going to use I would leave Cricket with another thought about it. The App I don't care about...I mean if it ends up taking up valuable phone memory I will just root the phone and uninstall the dang thing. I am pretty royally upset at the thought that something as useless as MUVE is preventing me from getting the phone that much quicker though.
    last i remember, you can tell the salesperson to only put you on the android plan, they will PUSH for the Muve plan of course, but ultimately the choice will be yours. (please correct me if things have changed since i bought my score 2 months ago)
    Last edited by Rites; 11-30-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Overall activity: 12.0%

I think what they will do is automatically give you the muve plan unless you say otherwise... They did that to me with the insurance... which thats expected..bottom line is they want to make as much money as possible off each customer.

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gxrxd View Post
    I think what they will do is automatically give you the muve plan unless you say otherwise... They did that to me with the insurance... which thats expected..bottom line is they want to make as much money as possible off each customer.

I don't think they should add it without asking the customer first. I don't think that's right. I know if you purchase online they clearly give you a choice, which is nice.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

Quote Originally Posted by Rites View Post
    last i remember, you can tell the salesperson to only put you on the android plan, they will PUSH for the Muve plan of course, but ultimately the choice will be yours. (please correct me if things have changed since i bought my score 2 months ago)
    I will probably be buying it from their website. No offense meant to any Cricket dealers on the board, but in my area (Las Vegas, NV) the several different Cricket dealers I and my friends and family have dealt with here have been a nasty assortment of hucksters and shiesters (I have not hunted down and gone to the corporate store, mainly because it is inconvienent to do so). Don't get me wrong I don't blame this on Cricket at all, Las Vegas is just kind of chocked full of those types so I am kind of used to it already and try to avoid them when I find them. The cellular dealers out here seem to kind of be an magnet for those types for some odd reason.

Back to the main point, if Cricket doesn't provide an option (which at least online they have up to this point) to not have MUVE music service, I will be the first to be lodging a formal complaint to the BBB and like. I will not go quietly into the night, I will tell you that much! LOL
    Last edited by racerxs; 11-30-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Overall activity: 12.0%

I agree they should ask.. And I'm sure cricket trains them to do so, but I'm sure it doesn't get done 100% of the time..either way it didn't bother me to much, the more support cricket gets the better service and phones we get.

Overall activity: 65.0%
    Phone
    PAE3D, ICS Merc

Back to the main point, if Cricket doesn't provide an option (which at least online they have up to this point) to not have MUVE music service, I will be the first to be lodging a formal complaint to the BBB and like. I will not go quietly into the night, I will tell you that much! LOL
    as much as i understand your point, sadly the BBB would not be able to do anything if you are forced into the $65 plan if you buy a Muve phone. Cricket's defense to that would simply be the fact that it is a specific plan created for phones that have Muve built in.

EDIT: to be more precise, Cricket's defense would be that YOU bought the phone KNOWING that it was a Muve enabled device and as such you should have known that they were going to put you into the plan that was specifically designed to accomodate the Muve feature

i wish people would read up and learn more about exactly what the BBB, FCC and the like can actually do for them, because they really can't do as much as the general public seem to think they can. remember, REGULATE and CONTROL are 2 different things

NOTE: i am quite sure you will have a choice on either the $55 or $65, i was just specifically targeting the quoted response because i read this kinds of responses from many forums, yet people dont seem to understand that the BBB, FCC etc are only regulators that can easily be manipulated by knowing how to properly word your arguments by using the contracts and agreements that the CONSUMER (who usually doesnt read them) agreed with
    Last edited by Rites; 11-30-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

Quote Originally Posted by Rites View Post
    as much as i understand your point, sadly the BBB would not be able to do anything if you are forced into the $65 plan if you buy a Muve phone. Cricket's defense to that would simply be the fact that it is a specific plan created for phones that have Muve built in

i wish people would read up and learn more about exactly what the BBB, FCC and the like can actually do for them, because they really can't do as much as the general public seem to think they can. remember, REGULATE and CONTROL are 2 different things
    The cellular industry is HEAVILY regulated as you may or may not know. What a cell company can force upon you is also regulated. And I listed the BBB as a jumping off point, and yes companies do care about loosing their rating! Which the BBB can do based on the amount of complaints about the quality of service. Also I happen to be among the privledged few with a lot of friends in the news/entertainment community, some actually are heavily involved with consumer advocacy groups and news outlets so yes I KNOW I can have an impact! I have in the past with other companies with unfair and unethical business trade tactics. But I encourage anyone with a complaint about an unfair or unethical business practices to contact your local news agencies and consumer advocacy groups and apply pressure! =) It works!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Big Marc View Post
    That would be so depressing if they put muve on the mercury. I hope they give the option if you want a phone with or without muve music.
    OMG people it's an app!! You are not required to use it or have the Muve plan.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Muve is a big deal to whatever bonehead corporate desk jockey came up with it, I will give you that much (as I am sure that cramming it down the consumers throats is the only way he is going to stay employed). It had better be an option, cause in this cell phone users opinion its just 100 percent pure weapons grade dog excrement. And yes, a idiotic move like making it mandatory on their part would be exactly enough to make me move to a different provider without question or hesitation!!

Let me be more specific, if they try to force me to spend another $10 a month on some rubbish service option that I am not going to use I would leave Cricket without another thought about it. The App I don't care about...I mean if it ends up taking up valuable phone memory I will just root the phone and uninstall the dang thing. I am pretty royally upset at the thought that something as useless as MUVE is preventing me from getting the phone that much quicker though.
    Well since you think move is dumb everyone else who thinks its not is a bonehead. Nice.
    No one is forced to use the Muve app even if it's on their phone.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

who cares about the muve plan

Personally i think the plan is allright. I'm more anxious for this phone to come out!! Gonna replace my Ascend 2 with it and port my wifes phone number to cricket and get her one!! Like its been stated before, if you dont want to use the app then freakin delete the silly thing! It's November 30 today and I'm as excited as a Catholic School girl having sex for the first time with this phone coming out!

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    OMG people it's an app!! You are not required to use it or have the Muve plan.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Well since you think move is dumb everyone else who thinks its not is a bonehead. Nice.
    No one is forced to use the Muve app even if it's on their phone.
    Not what I said at all. I said some "Bonehead corporate desk jockey", you my friend were the one that implied that MUVE was for the ill informed and the lazy...LOL

Again I dont care about the APP, I can and WILL uninstall it. I don't want to be forced to put something on my plan and pay $10 a month for it. Which up to this point they haven't done. LOL

Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information