Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    OMG people it's an app!! You are not required to use it or have the Muve plan.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Well since you think move is dumb everyone else who thinks its not is a bonehead. Nice.
    No one is forced to use the Muve app even if it's on their phone.
    Glad you cleared that up, from what I was reading in some of the posts it would be on the phone and you would have no choice but to pay the extra 10 bucks.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Gxrxd View Post
    I think what they will do is automatically give you the muve plan unless you say otherwise... They did that to me with the insurance... which thats expected..bottom line is they want to make as much money as possible off each customer.

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk
    This is not the way it's supposed to be. You have a choice. If you let them do this to you, thats on you. If they tell you that you have to get the muve plan, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by racerxs View Post
    I will probably be buying it from their website. No offense meant to any Cricket dealers on the board, but in my area (Las Vegas, NV) the several different Cricket dealers I and my friends and family have dealt with here have been a nasty assortment of hucksters and shiesters (I have not hunted down and gone to the corporate store, mainly because it is inconvienent to do so). Don't get me wrong I don't blame this on Cricket at all, Las Vegas is just kind of chocked full of those types so I am kind of used to it already and try to avoid them when I find them. The cellular dealers out here seem to kind of be an magnet for those types for some odd reason.

Back to the main point, if Cricket doesn't provide an option (which at least online they have up to this point) to not have MUVE music service, I will be the first to be lodging a formal complaint to the BBB and like. I will not go quietly into the night, I will tell you that much! LOL
    You wont be buying it online unless youre adding a line or getting a new number. You cant do upgrades online. You want a reputable place to go in Vegas, let me know when your ready. I know 90% of the corp people there and many of the dealers. I can get you good service.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Overall activity: 12.0%

The muve software will be on the phone..but you just tell them you want the regular android plan from the gate cause I guarantee they won't ask you if you want the muve android plan.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

You wont be buying it online unless youre adding a line or getting a new number. You cant do upgrades online. You want a reputable place to go in Vegas, let me know when your ready. I know 90% of the corp people there and many of the dealers. I can get you good service.
    I appreciate that and thank you, but yes I will be going with a new line of service anyway. Too many bad experiences out here to even bother with the 3rd party dealers. Also not a fan of the fact that the Cricket website removed the upgrade option for their site. If one were inclined you could just add another line of service to add the new phone and simply call and cancel the older line, I just don't understand why they refuse to make anything simple for their customer base.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

I appreciate that and thank you, but yes I will be going with a new line of service anyway. Too many bad experiences out here to even bother with the 3rd party dealers. Also not a fan of the fact that the Cricket website removed the upgrade option for their site. If one were inclined you could just add another line of service to add the new phone and simply call and cancel the older line, I just don't understand why they refuse to make anything simple for their customer base.
    Because they are trying to drive business into the stores.
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Yea they've opened 3 new corporate stores in my city in the past month lol

Overall activity: 4.0%

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Just talked to my IAM about this phone today. He told me it's being tested in our market right now, will be coming out "soon" (couldn't squeeze a date out of him), and to expect it to be cheaper than the Indulge. I mentioned the $299 and he said he wouldn't be surprised if it's lower than that, or offers a rebate of some kind at launch. That's all I've got for now.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

We need to SWAP the Cricket people for our governments intelligence agency personel...Cricket does a better job of keeping secrets! LOL

okay, just to keep us all from becoming bored...MS has allowed all of us with Androids and those with the iPhones to test drive the "Windows 7 phone"....did it for kicks...not a huge fan...its okay, but I'll stick with Google for now.

Want to try it out....(you dont have to install anything, runs in your phones browser) just point your URL to;

http://aka.ms/wpdemo

I don't like the navigation between items at all. OMG sorry to anyone who likes that...not for me. I have enough of MS on my PC.

Last edited by racerxs; 11-30-2011 at 03:26 PM.

Lol true!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

We need to SWAP the Cricket people for our governments intelligence agency personel...Cricket does a better job of keeping secrets! LOL

okay, just to keep us all from becoming bored...MS has allowed all of us with Androids and those with the iPhones to test drive the "Windows 7 phone"....did it for kicks...not a huge fan...its okay, but I'll stick with Google for now.

Want to try it out....(you dont have to install anything, runs in your phones browser) just point your URL to;

Windows Phone Demo

I don't like the navigation between items at all. OMG sorry to anyone who likes that...not for me. I have enough of MS on my PC.
    There's a good reason for this. If Customer X want's to buy phone Y for $299, but she knows phone Z is coming out in 2 weeks and is going to cost less and have better hardware, of course she's not going to spend her money on phone Y! (Unless she's REALLY impatient.) It's a tactic to keep selling the stock of current phones.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby9058 View Post
    There's a good reason for this. If Customer X want's to buy phone Y for $299, but she knows phone Z is coming out in 2 weeks and is going to cost less and have better hardware, of course she's not going to spend her money on phone Y! (Unless she's REALLY impatient.) It's a tactic to keep selling the stock of current phones.
    Kirby as a dealer you get this. Customers dont really care though. They want it now. The idea that a company is doing what they do to help make a profit isn't their concern. I know you know this. Just had to say it.

Phone
    Huawei Ascend

thought the mercury was supposed to come out this month what happened?

Thought I would share this...

image002.png

Huawei Mercury Specs
    MSRP $249.99
    1.4Ghz8655 chip
    Touch Bar (10.9mm)
    5′ FWVGA display
    8MP camera/camcorder
    LED flash
    Front facing camera
    19000 Battery
    Android 2.3
    2GB microSD memory card
    Mobile hotspot
    MRD/1x aDVANCED
    Last edited by oaktownwarriors87; 12-01-2011 at 12:46 AM.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Kirby as a dealer you get this. Customers dont really care though. They want it now. The idea that a company is doing what they do to help make a profit isn't their concern. I know you know this. Just had to say it.
    Haha, yeah. I mean look at Apple. They sell some of the most popular devices in the WORLD, and their device launches are kept pretty well under wraps. Everyone is doing it now, it's the "cool" think to do.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

It's my understanding that Cricket and you as the dealer for Cricket don't make much on the sale of the actual "phone" anyway. I mean you guys are always selling them at or more often than not below retail. So you make the money on the activations right?! So why would it matter what phone someone buys? And if you stood to make profit on the phone anyway, it would stand to reason that your chunk of the profit would be larger on a more expensive phone anyway right?!? I mean other than trying to put someone into a different phone than they originally came in for to just make a few bucks on the activation and whatever % you get from the monthly bill on it. I would think one would be wholely better off in the end with a loyal customer that is happy with their phone and service and would be likely to come back when they add or upgrade, then a ticked off unhappy customer that is returning to to complain and switch their phone out... Just my two cents anyway.

Cricket as a company could solve this dilema easily anyway, they could simply broaden the line of TOP TIER performance phones available, so when a phone like this is due to hit, it isnt such a HUGE deal because it is simular in performance to something you already have at a simular price point. Other cell companies do this and is seems to work pretty fine gents! lol
    Last edited by racerxs; 11-30-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread Information