Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by racerxs View Post
    It's my understanding that Cricket and you as the dealer for Cricket don't make much on the sale of the actual "phone" anyway. I mean you guys are always selling them at or more often than not below retail. So you make the money on the activations right?! So why would it matter what phone someone buys? And if you stood to make profit on the phone anyway, it would stand to reason that your chunk of the profit would be larger on a more expensive phone anyway right?!? I mean other than trying to put someone into a different phone than they originally came in for to just make a few bucks on the activation and whatever % you get from the monthly bill on it. I would think one would be wholely better off in the end with a loyal customer that is happy with their phone and service and would be likely to come back when they add or upgrade, then a ticked off unhappy customer that is returning to to complain and switch their phone out... Just my two cents anyway.
    You're right about the dealers not making much from the sale. Again, it's not the dealers that care here. If I knew the release date of the Mercury I'd be shouting it at the top of my lungs from the rooftop right now. Lots of wireless carriers do this (look at people waiting for the Galaxy Nexus, iPhones etc.) to try and move as much of their existing product as they can, before the new product ships in. I agree with with you that it can/will piss some people off, but that's just the way business is done :/

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

I hve a friend dat runs a cricket store here in my town she just told me the phone will b dropping around the 15th of december or a few days befor...did not get a price on it but im thinking it wont b more than $300

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby9058 View Post
    You're right about the dealers not making much from the sale. Again, it's not the dealers that care here. If I knew the release date of the Mercury I'd be shouting it at the top of my lungs from the rooftop right now. Lots of wireless carriers do this (look at people waiting for the Galaxy Nexus, iPhones etc.) to try and move as much of their existing product as they can, before the new product ships in. I agree with with you that it can/will piss some people off, but that's just the way business is done :/
    And just for the record, I am not against dealers. I am against the shady ones, but then who isn't. In fact I would like to take a second out here to acknowledge the people like yourself and Woof that take time to care for and interact with your customer base, you are in short supply, and we are thankful to have you both in this community. Matter of factly, I would like to clone you and distribute you to the various dealers in Las Vegas for prosperitys sake. LOL So I say thank you to you both. My point is only that you can turn a buck two ways, the easy way and the right way. The right way is traditionally harder, but in the end yields a loyal and protective customer base and good corporate branding. The other, well there are hundreds of thousands of names of businesses that have long since faded away that did things that way. I would like Cricket to become the kind of company that their customer base loves, not one that is viewed as an adversary by their customers.

Phone
    samsung messenger2

And just for the record, I am not against dealers. I am against the shady ones, but then who isn't. In fact I would like to take a second out here to acknowledge the people like yourself and Woof that take time to care for and interact with your customer base, you are in short supply, and we are thankful to have you both in this community. Matter of factly, I would like to clone you and distribute you to the various dealers in Las Vegas for prosperitys sake. LOL So I say thank you to you both. My point is only that you can turn a buck two ways, the easy way and the right way. The right way is traditionally harder, but in the end yields a loyal and protective customer base and good corporate branding. The other, well there are hundreds of thousands of names of businesses that have long since faded away that did things that way. I would like Cricket to become the kind of company that their customer base loves, not one that is viewed as an adversary by their customers.
    Yes, I'd like for Cricket to be known as a legend in the eyes of their customers. I understand they'd like to get rid of their current selection that's in stock and they could also tell us the release date of their upcoming phones. If you like to get rid of your current stock, slash the price down between 10 and 45% percent. I think that upsets customers when they settle for what's in the current selection and found out something better came out.

It's a blessing we know about upcoming phones. The wait is a killer. I'd like it to be worth it in the end.
    Last edited by PCalWil; 11-30-2011 at 06:32 PM.

Overall activity: 12.0%

Yes it drives me insane to buy a phone then next week the next big phone is released!

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oaktownwarriors87 View Post

Thought I would share this...
    what???is that

Oh Well. Maybe I will wait a bit longer.
    Last edited by jgwinett; 11-30-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Hello! I am new to this forum. I have been a cricket user for 11 years straight now. I live in Salt Lake City Utah. I am trying to find a way to get two mercury phones when they come out. Can anyone tell me if they know if the corporate stores will get the phones before the authorized dealers? Up till now I was able to order an upgrade from the website.

i am trying to find out the best way to get the phones the minute they come out.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bimmerut View Post
    Hello! I am new to this forum. I have been a cricket user for 11 years straight now. I live in Salt Lake City Utah. I am trying to find a way to get two mercury phones when they come out. Can anyone tell me if they know if the corporate stores will get the phones before the authorized dealers? Up till now I was able to order an upgrade from the website.

i am trying to find out the best way to get the phones the minute they come out.

Thanks!
    When they're out it will be posted on here. Then, you can go to or call the stores in your area to see if they have the phone.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Cool

thank you racer. we need customers like you around. ave can vouch for me. i try to help when i can. have you checked out the offical mercury specs yet? i got them from a huawei field rep who came into my store.

Overall activity: 12.0%

Please share..

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Just had a visit from some corp folks. One of them had the Mercury (the one in my video) and I asked her for feedback on it. She says its a great phone and she really likes it. I asked if the delay is because they want to Muve on it. "Nope, it likely won't have Muve on it when it comes out on the 15th". SHe then backpedaled and said that could mean dec 15th or Jan 15th, but I know better.

I'd say two weeks is it folks. When I see it for order, you'll know. I check everyday.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

Quote Originally Posted by ryanzurlo88 View Post
    thank you racer. we need customers like you around. ave can vouch for me. i try to help when i can. have you checked out the offical mercury specs yet? i got them from a huawei field rep who came into my store.
    No, thank you for being around for us too. =) Would love to see those official Mercury specs, especially since there seems to still be some confusion on some the phones specs (battery life, front facing camera resolution, LED flash and I am sure I have missed some too) it would probably clear some things up for a lot of people on the board. Thank you again.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Just had a visit from some corp folks. One of them had the Mercury (the one in my video) and I asked her for feedback on it. She says its a great phone and she really likes it. I asked if the delay is because they want to Muve on it. "Nope, it likely won't have Muve on it when it comes out on the 15th". SHe then backpedaled and said that could mean dec 15th or Jan 15th, but I know better.

I'd say two weeks is it folks. When I see it for order, you'll know. I check everyday.
    Thank you for your inquiries on our behalf Woof, it is appreciated. At least having some sort of date means we can all look forward to actually getting our mitts on it! LOL Did she mention anything to you about "real world" battery life on the phone? Just curious since there seems to be such a large difference in the information released a couple weeks back and now....

No, thank you for being around for us too. =) Would love to see those official Mercury specs, especially since there seems to still be some confusion on some the phones specs (battery life, front facing camera resolution, LED flash and I am sure I have missed some too) it would probably clear some things up for a lot of people on the board. Thank you again.
    The specifications were posted in forum yesterday if I remember correctly.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    The specifications were posted in forum yesterday if I remember correctly.
    Thanks Ave. =)

Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information