Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by racerxs View Post
    The reality is that you can actually get out of many of the contracts with Sprint/AT&T/Verizon scott free pretty often, as often as they change the "terms of usage" contract, you have a legal right to disagree with any said changes and renig on the contract via calling customer service, afterall legally it is them nullifing the contract by changing the terms. These loop holes are generally kept track of at deal site forums such as slickdeals.net, as they are often used as leverage to aquire new free phone upgrades, lower rates, or added features. The informed consumer always benefits over the mis or under informed. =)
    I've noticed that. It's usually posted on Slickdeals when there is a change in contract.

Quote Originally Posted by lynntre View Post
    This question is for the real cell phone gurus on here...What is the big difference between the Iphone and the Mercury in your opinion? I ask the question because both of my parents have an Iphone and I was looking at my Dad's the other day saying to myself "this doesn't seem to be much better than the Mercury seems like it will be". Am I off or is that pretty much the truth? Just curious.

P.S. Can't wait to get the Mercury
    The main thing in my opinion would be that the Mercury is running Android.

Some people prefer iPhone, some prefer Android. Personally, I like Android.

After using the iPhone, do you prefer that more than your Android phone?

2. Remove this advertisement.

you will can view this pageChinese, which gives information of huawei honor

终端论坛

Overall activity: 65.0%
    Phone
    PAE3D, ICS Merc

iPhone Vs. Android

personally I say its more of a personal choice. like in my case, I am cheap, I have been using google products for years, I hate contracts, I love the ability to personalize my phone to the extreme, thus my choice is Android

But if you have been using apple products for many years (iMac, iTunes, iPod) then iPhone would be better for you because of easier integration into what you already know

as far as the specific phones themselves - The Mercury will in no way blow away the iPhone as far as specs, but since it is an android phone, it will be easier to customize and at the same time wont drag your wallet in the sh*tter for the period of a contract

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Unfort i live 1.15 minutes away from a cricket "corp" store and the local cricket seller office just sucks . Im all about helping the dealers in most situation but they almost give the feeling that they are screwing you each time I have dealt with them in the past thus im not to happy about them taking the upgrade away online for current customers.Right now i have 4 lines and do not want to add another one . here's my question is there a place online to purchase cricket phones that is trust worthy and decent priced? Id rather cricket online still sell to current customers even with out the discounts :/ I'm really not wanting to go to local dealer (once i was in there and bought a used phone and found out it was water damaged and fixed but only lasted like 2 months , also they locked my phone when i asked them to flash my htc a while ago . once a dog bites ya its hard to trust them again . any suggestions i live in the auburn ny area ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rites View Post
    But if you have been using apple products for many years (iMac, iTunes, iPod) then iPhone would be better for you because of easier integration into what you already know
    I agree, for someone that has been using Apple products, and really likes their iPod, it would be easier to switch to an iPhone.

Also, doesn't Apple have good support?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by catman25 View Post
    Unfort i live 1.15 minutes away from a cricket "corp" store and the local cricket seller office just sucks . Im all about helping the dealers in most situation but they almost give the feeling that they are screwing you each time I have dealt with them in the past thus im not to happy about them taking the upgrade away online for current customers.Right now i have 4 lines and do not want to add another one . here's my question is there a place online to purchase cricket phones that is trust worthy and decent priced? Id rather cricket online still sell to current customers even with out the discounts :/ I'm really not wanting to go to local dealer (once i was in there and bought a used phone and found out it was water damaged and fixed but only lasted like 2 months , also they locked my phone when i asked them to flash my htc a while ago . once a dog bites ya its hard to trust them again . any suggestions i live in the auburn ny area ?
    This thread is about the new Huawei Mercurry more or less. Please start your own thread with your question.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Customer Since
    June 2008
    Phone
    M886

Zclusive
    Just left Corporate with the mycricket guide and the Mercury is in the catalog and I was assured the phone will be 299.99 and will be out before xmas. I will probably look at this catalog 100 times before it's released. LOL TM04

Like Comment 4 hours ago via mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Big Marc View Post
    Zclusive
    Just left Corporate with the mycricket guide and the Mercury is in the catalog and I was assured the phone will be 299.99 and will be out before xmas. I will probably look at this catalog 100 times before it's released. LOL TM04

Like Comment 4 hours ago via mobile
    That might be $299 MSRP, so it's possible there could be some additional discounts.

Phone
    Ascend 2/OG Droid

how in the world is the Mercury going to be only 299? The Indulge is 310 and isn't as good and the Mercury.
    BTW...what's a good prl to use in Spokane, WA? I'm using...46900 I think. Is there a better one with a better signal?

Phone
    Mercury

I just want my damn phone!! I hate waiting lol

Quote Originally Posted by sortaisle View Post
    how in the world is the Mercury going to be only 299? The Indulge is 310 and isn't as good and the Mercury.
    BTW...what's a good prl to use in Spokane, WA? I'm using...46900 I think. Is there a better one with a better signal?
    The Samsung Indulge is old now, and when it came out Android phones were more expensive. The prices keep going down and down.. So, that's why the Huawei Mercury is cheaper than the Indulge. It's possible the Indulge can go down in price when they want to get rid of it.

Phone
    Mercury M886

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Syde View Post
    I just want my damn phone!! I hate waiting lol
    I just spent an hour online with a Cricket Help Desk operator trying to lure out some details.....

He eventually said that 12/15 indeed was the target date for the release of the 'Mercury'; "but could be delayed as late as March"(I don't think so)

Overall activity: 12.0%

Lmfao march? Wow

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

Phone
    Mercury M886

Quote Originally Posted by Gxrxd View Post
    Lmfao march? Wow

There was a stutter... 12/15 is when I expect the 'Mercury' to be available

EDIT: he also told me that the 1 GIG 3G cap was dependent on location and traffic and that 3G Transfers were likely after the cap; but not guaranteed
    Last edited by Sport; 12-04-2011 at 08:19 PM.

Overall activity: 12.0%

Probally had to throw that in there to stay out of trouble.

Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread Information