Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1082
  1. #391
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by racerxs View Post
    The reality is that you can actually get out of many of the contracts with Sprint/AT&T/Verizon scott free pretty often, as often as they change the "terms of usage" contract, you have a legal right to disagree with any said changes and renig on the contract via calling customer service, afterall legally it is them nullifing the contract by changing the terms. These loop holes are generally kept track of at deal site forums such as slickdeals.net, as they are often used as leverage to aquire new free phone upgrades, lower rates, or added features. The informed consumer always benefits over the mis or under informed. =)
    I've noticed that. It's usually posted on Slickdeals when there is a change in contract.

    Quote Originally Posted by lynntre View Post
    This question is for the real cell phone gurus on here...What is the big difference between the Iphone and the Mercury in your opinion? I ask the question because both of my parents have an Iphone and I was looking at my Dad's the other day saying to myself "this doesn't seem to be much better than the Mercury seems like it will be". Am I off or is that pretty much the truth? Just curious.

    P.S. Can't wait to get the Mercury
    The main thing in my opinion would be that the Mercury is running Android.

    Some people prefer iPhone, some prefer Android. Personally, I like Android.

    After using the iPhone, do you prefer that more than your Android phone?

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #392
    Member
    Points: 4,468, Level: 42
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 16
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    108



    you will can view this pageChinese, which gives information of huawei honor

    终端论坛





  4. #393
    Senior Member
    Points: 2,596, Level: 30
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Rites's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    san antonio, tx
    Posts
    387
    Phone
    PAE3D, ICS Merc



    iPhone Vs. Android

    personally I say its more of a personal choice. like in my case, I am cheap, I have been using google products for years, I hate contracts, I love the ability to personalize my phone to the extreme, thus my choice is Android

    But if you have been using apple products for many years (iMac, iTunes, iPod) then iPhone would be better for you because of easier integration into what you already know

    as far as the specific phones themselves - The Mercury will in no way blow away the iPhone as far as specs, but since it is an android phone, it will be easier to customize and at the same time wont drag your wallet in the sh*tter for the period of a contract

  5. #394
    Supporting Member
    Points: 1,636, Level: 23
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Auburn, New York, United States
    Posts
    104



    Unfort i live 1.15 minutes away from a cricket "corp" store and the local cricket seller office just sucks . Im all about helping the dealers in most situation but they almost give the feeling that they are screwing you each time I have dealt with them in the past thus im not to happy about them taking the upgrade away online for current customers.Right now i have 4 lines and do not want to add another one . here's my question is there a place online to purchase cricket phones that is trust worthy and decent priced? Id rather cricket online still sell to current customers even with out the discounts :/ I'm really not wanting to go to local dealer (once i was in there and bought a used phone and found out it was water damaged and fixed but only lasted like 2 months , also they locked my phone when i asked them to flash my htc a while ago . once a dog bites ya its hard to trust them again . any suggestions i live in the auburn ny area ?

  6. #395
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Rites View Post
    But if you have been using apple products for many years (iMac, iTunes, iPod) then iPhone would be better for you because of easier integration into what you already know
    I agree, for someone that has been using Apple products, and really likes their iPod, it would be easier to switch to an iPhone.

    Also, doesn't Apple have good support?

  7. #396
    Senior Member
    Points: 10,804, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Woof's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    2,039
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by catman25 View Post
    Unfort i live 1.15 minutes away from a cricket "corp" store and the local cricket seller office just sucks . Im all about helping the dealers in most situation but they almost give the feeling that they are screwing you each time I have dealt with them in the past thus im not to happy about them taking the upgrade away online for current customers.Right now i have 4 lines and do not want to add another one . here's my question is there a place online to purchase cricket phones that is trust worthy and decent priced? Id rather cricket online still sell to current customers even with out the discounts :/ I'm really not wanting to go to local dealer (once i was in there and bought a used phone and found out it was water damaged and fixed but only lasted like 2 months , also they locked my phone when i asked them to flash my htc a while ago . once a dog bites ya its hard to trust them again . any suggestions i live in the auburn ny area ?
    This thread is about the new Huawei Mercurry more or less. Please start your own thread with your question.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

    Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

  8. #397
    Junior Member
    Points: 865, Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0%
    Big Marc's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Customer Since
    June 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in Kentucky
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    M886



    Zclusive
    Just left Corporate with the mycricket guide and the Mercury is in the catalog and I was assured the phone will be 299.99 and will be out before xmas. I will probably look at this catalog 100 times before it's released. LOL TM04


    Like Comment 4 hours ago via mobile

  9. #398
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Big Marc View Post
    Zclusive
    Just left Corporate with the mycricket guide and the Mercury is in the catalog and I was assured the phone will be 299.99 and will be out before xmas. I will probably look at this catalog 100 times before it's released. LOL TM04


    Like Comment 4 hours ago via mobile
    That might be $299 MSRP, so it's possible there could be some additional discounts.

  10. #399
    Junior Member
    Points: 848, Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    location location!
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    Ascend 2/OG Droid



    how in the world is the Mercury going to be only 299? The Indulge is 310 and isn't as good and the Mercury.
    BTW...what's a good prl to use in Spokane, WA? I'm using...46900 I think. Is there a better one with a better signal?

  11. #400
    Member
    Points: 1,172, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Tonawanda, NY
    Posts
    34
    Phone
    Mercury



    I just want my damn phone!! I hate waiting lol

  12. #401
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by sortaisle View Post
    how in the world is the Mercury going to be only 299? The Indulge is 310 and isn't as good and the Mercury.
    BTW...what's a good prl to use in Spokane, WA? I'm using...46900 I think. Is there a better one with a better signal?
    The Samsung Indulge is old now, and when it came out Android phones were more expensive. The prices keep going down and down.. So, that's why the Huawei Mercury is cheaper than the Indulge. It's possible the Indulge can go down in price when they want to get rid of it.

  13. #402
    Member
    Points: 1,860, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sport's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kentucky Blue Grass
    Posts
    129
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Syde View Post
    I just want my damn phone!! I hate waiting lol
    I just spent an hour online with a Cricket Help Desk operator trying to lure out some details.....


    He eventually said that 12/15 indeed was the target date for the release of the 'Mercury'; "but could be delayed as late as March"(I don't think so)

  14. #403
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,528, Level: 22
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Gxrxd's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    391



    Lmfao march? Wow

    Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

  15. #404
    Member
    Points: 1,860, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sport's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kentucky Blue Grass
    Posts
    129
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    Quote Originally Posted by Gxrxd View Post
    Lmfao march? Wow

    Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk
    There was a stutter... 12/15 is when I expect the 'Mercury' to be available

    EDIT: he also told me that the 1 GIG 3G cap was dependent on location and traffic and that 3G Transfers were likely after the cap; but not guaranteed
    Last edited by Sport; 12-04-2011 at 08:19 PM.

  16. #405
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,528, Level: 22
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Gxrxd's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    391



    Probally had to throw that in there to stay out of trouble.

    Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

 

 
Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 Release Date
    By avenue in forum Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 (M865)
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:16 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 11:40 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 03:55 PM
  4. Telus Desire HD release date and pricing leaked
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner