Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Quote Originally Posted by Gman:35500
    I just got off a conference call with the area corporate manager and he assured me that the release is in final stages and the Mercury will be released that final week before Christmas. I hope is he is telling me the truth and i expect the phone available for order on Tues Dec 20th with delivery expected on Dec 22nd or 23rd. My guess is that they are trying to dump as many ZTE Scores with this new free port promo as they can before they drop this powerhouse of a phone on us. If you are holding out signing a new 2 yr contract, be patient the release is soooo close and the wait will be more than worth it. I played with the Mercury at an owners meeting 3 months back and fell in love and that was before they started the software tweeks. The Mercury will be the most powerfull Android in the country in the 250-300 price range with NO CONTRACT.

@Raymond Leonard-- The Mercury has one SD Card slot that is expandable up to a 32G chip

@Soulmechanic -- Please wait for the Mercury. 2 yr contracts suck so bad and ur looking at like $2500 to $3000 for 2 yrs service compared to Cricket which will only cost you $1330 for 2 yrs service plus 300 for the Mercury which only puts you at $1630 for everything. wait 2 weeks and save $1500 and get unlimited everything. Just my thoughts.
    Yes thanks for the update. Now I need to talk to wife about porting her number to cricket or see about flashing the phone to sprint

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Leonard-Chip View Post
    Yes thanks for the update. Now I need to talk to wife about porting her number to cricket or see about flashing the phone to sprint
    You cant flash phones to Sprint.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    Ascend 2

Yeah Woof,
    I usually bypass our area rep and go right to the area manager. He knows i dont deal with the bs answers they try to give out sometimes and i like to get the truth wether its good bad or indifferent. This is also how i treat all my customers. I would rather be honest even if its not the answer they want to hear rather than jeapordize my word as a businessman. Always tell your customers the truth, gain their trust and you will have a customer for life. I already have a 10 person wait list for the Mercury and i am hoping they will allocate at least that many for the initial release as i have been talking this phone up for months now. Im kinda upset for my personal one because i have to get the MEID switch done through corporate cause my phone is on cricket corporate acct and i cant make changes to that type of acct and it usually takes 1-2 days so i will be bummed out activating all these mercury's and having to wait even longer for my own to get activated .

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    Yeah Woof,
    I usually bypass our area rep and go right to the area manager. He knows i dont deal with the bs answers they try to give out sometimes and i like to get the truth wether its good bad or indifferent. This is also how i treat all my customers. I would rather be honest even if its not the answer they want to hear rather than jeapordize my word as a businessman. Always tell your customers the truth, gain their trust and you will have a customer for life. I already have a 10 person wait list for the Mercury and i am hoping they will allocate at least that many for the initial release as i have been talking this phone up for months now. Im kinda upset for my personal one because i have to get the MEID switch done through corporate cause my phone is on cricket corporate acct and i cant make changes to that type of acct and it usually takes 1-2 days so i will be bummed out activating all these mercury's and having to wait even longer for my own to get activated .
    Gman it's nice to hear someone who thinks the same way I do. I too have a wait list for the Merc. As soon as I get a firm price, it becomes preorders. I have a personal acct I pay for so I'll get mine before you .
    Glad your here.
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

@woof, Stop killing my dreams. Lol!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

The Mercury dummy is now available for dealers to order. Launch is imminent.

Awesome! Thanks

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

Overall activity: 1.0%

hmm maybe I should sell the new galaxy s2 I bought last night and get a mercury......

@Woof when will we be able to purchase the phone in store or online?

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

in store woof said around the 19th, only ten days, hopefuly sooner, i would guess online at the same time it is released

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    Yeah Woof,
    Thanks for being honest to your customers.

There needs to be more dealers like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    The Mercury dummy is now available for dealers to order. Launch is imminent.
    Do you need to pay for the dummy phone? I would think Cricket would give them out to dealers for free to help promote the product.

What exactly is a dummy phone?

Phone
    Mercury M886

Quote Originally Posted by Gxrxd View Post
    What exactly is a dummy phone?

It's a Brick that looks and feels like the real thing

Ok thats what I was thinking..

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Do you need to pay for the dummy phone? I would think Cricket would give them out to dealers for free to help promote the product.
    Nothing is free.

Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread Information