Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 12.0%

I wouldn't want the first batch anyways.

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by jasoncricket24:36688
    @bobbypi...im a dealer in pittsburgh and we ordered ours today and should have them tomorrow...not sure if the rep you talked to just didnt know what he/she was talking about or maybe they were instructed not to tell anyone that it was coming in tomorrow...because i know in pittsburgh cricket is running a big discount on the ZTE Score tomorrow for new customers...its possible, since you said you talked to a corporate store, that are have been instructed to keep quiet on the Mercury
    Its possible. I'm in the Greensburg area and they had the zio the day it launched (one of the first customers in the door that day) so I might just have to stop in and see. The individual I talked to did seem like I caught him off guard when I said I knew of other places that were getting it already. Just gonna have to cross my fingers.

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    You really should read some of the thread. It has been confirmed by multiple sources. @249.99 and in some stores tomorrow. There isn't any hoping at this point. It's a done deal.
    The Mercury will have a vga front camera not a 2mp.
    its funny if you watch reviews of the honor even from some respected review people they all have been saying 2 mega pixel front facing camera. when no where on the huiwei site does is state that and that is something that would be flonted if it was true

Quote Originally Posted by bobbypi47 View Post
    Its possible. I'm in the Greensburg area and they had the zio the day it launched (one of the first customers in the door that day) so I might just have to stop in and see. The individual I talked to did seem like I caught him off guard when I said I knew of other places that were getting it already. Just gonna have to cross my fingers.
    if you go early you should be fine. In my opinion, cricket corporate isn't hyping this release as it should be because the phone doesn't support Muve Music. I don't know how it is else where in the US but in PA its all about pushing the Muve Music phones. There are quality phones like the Transfix staying at retail price for months but since it doesn't support the music they will not put a rebate on the phone. I fully believe thats how the Mercury will be. Expect it to be at 249.99 for the long haul unless a Muve Music upgrade becomes available for it

The earliest I could get there would be around 11am tomorrow. Either way the worst they can say is no lol

Overall activity: 8.0%

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by davidolas View Post
    its funny if you watch reviews of the honor even from some respected review people they all have been saying 2 mega pixel front facing camera. when no where on the huiwei site does is state that and that is something that would be flonted if it was true

Ah but Woof, the Hauwei Facebook page does say the Honor has a 2.0mp front facing camera. Even though the main website says a .03... So someone @ Hauwei doesn't know how to proof read I'm guessing!

I called my corp store here in tulsa ok, and they said they havent heard anything and that they are waiting to get them too..i never known cricket to release certain phones in only a few locations.. Or have I missed something?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by jelous87 View Post
    Ah but Woof, the Hauwei Facebook page does say the Honor has a 2.0mp front facing camera. Even though the main website says a .03... So someone @ Hauwei doesn't know how to proof read I'm guessing!
    That would matter if Cricket was getting the Honor. It's not. The Honor is a gsm phone available only in Europe, so the specs for it are irrelevant.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Sorry I just read the previous posts and still stick by what I had said but there is that chance since they changed the name from Honor to Mercury for Cricket that they went and created a separate front facing camera. No offense but from all my interaction with stores, dealers and anyone else that works for Cricket that they run off assumption. Like I had a tech guy from Cricket tell me to dl a Task Killer for my phone and that I didn't need the Anti-virus and that is probably what was causing my issue with the phone. I have done plenty of homework and tech work for cell phones and many other electronics (PC's etc...) and there was no way that the anti-virus was the issue at hand. I do thank you all the dealers here that have posted what they know to be true from the sources that they have.

Hauwei facebook; https://www.facebook.com/huaweidevice?sk=app_118428994933979

M
    erry Christmas

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Ah Woof as I see now I am late in posting as I slowly write you have already responded to my posts.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Btw Woof, isn't the 3G of the Honor running on the same network?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Sorry I just read the previous posts and still stick by what I had said but there is that chance since they changed the name from Honor to Mercury for Cricket that they went and created a separate front facing camera. No offense but from all my interaction with stores, dealers and anyone else that works for Cricket that they run off assumption. Like I had a tech guy from Cricket tell me to dl a Task Killer for my phone and that I didn't need the Anti-virus and that is probably what was causing my issue with the phone. I have done plenty of homework and tech work for cell phones and many other electronics (PC's etc...) and there was no way that the anti-virus was the issue at hand. I do thank you all the dealers here that have posted what they know to be true from the sources that they have.

Hauwei facebook; https://www.facebook.com/huaweidevice?sk=app_118428994933979

M
    erry Christmas

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Ah Woof as I see now I am late in posting as I slowly write you have already responded to my posts.
    The Honor is a different phone.

Here is the description of the mercury form our suppliers webpage. I highlighted for emphasis.
    The Huawei Mercury (M886) is the best Cricket Smartphone to date; and is the third Cricket smartphone from Huawei. This high-end Android comes with a 4 inch FWVGA touch-screen, Wi-Fi capability, and 3G Real Web Browsing. The Mercury has lots of great smartphone features packed into an affordable package. The Mercury is a fully featured Android smartphone featuring the Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS and also includes great features like an 8MP rear camera/camcorder, VGA front facing camera, MP3 player/microSD slot, HD gaming and more! This smartphone also gives customers access to over 300,000 cool apps on the Android market as well as great Google apps like YouTube, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Search and more.
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

No offense but I have known Cricket to be wrong in their info many times so far. We will just have to wait and see when it actually comes out.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

No offense but I have known Cricket to be wrong in their info many times so far. We will just have to wait and see when it actually comes out.
    Whatever. So if it says VGA on the box, are you going to say "Well Cricket has printed the boxes wrong before"? It doesn't sound to me that your going to believe anything than anyone posts. Fine I couldn't care less.

And I missed this
    Btw Woof, isn't the 3G of the Honor running on the same network?
    The same network as what? I'll assume you mean the same as the Mercury. No, the 3g from the Honor does not run on the same network as the Mercury, because the Honor is a GSM phone and operates on different frequencies than the Mercury which is CDMA. As I said before comparing the two phones is really not a great idea because even though they look similar, they will be different. This happens all the time. Manufacturers make a similar model for different carriers, that are close but not exact. That is the case here.

Phone
    Ascend 2

LOL i been playing with this dummy mercury all day. I wish it would frikin program LMAO. It is pretty sweet though and definately worth the wait. Looks like my guess on release date was spot on.

Gman

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Not the boxes to be wrong but the website as well as some of the reps and dealers.. I see you're taking offense to my posts and I apologize for that.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Gman, where are you located?

Who is gonna do a unboxing when they get it? You should take bets on who post on here first with it..

Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread Information