Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Just made my call, found a store that has them in, 5 only !!!!
    Wish Me Luck !!!

2. Remove this advertisement.

Phone
    Samsung Indulge

Quote Originally Posted by ciabatoni View Post
    I hear rumors that the glory will be $299.99, which I really find hard to believe beings the indulge is $309 right now. And by the looks of things the glory is/should be like 3 times better. Trust me I want this phone more then anything and when it hits the stores I will have it ASAP thats no joke. I actually put the cricket team at my corp HQ on to this phone, They had no idea as well. Not to mention, the glory should be a little cheaper if you trade your prior android in which I intend on doing. Again I cant wait, I havent been on this forum for a min, because I kinda lost hope. However after reading the 1 post about the store getting cases and screen protecters in, I've regained my spirits. LOl
    I didn't know that you could trade your previous android in. Is that everywhere or just some Cricket stores?

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by s23bog View Post
    Got it! They said they can't activate til Monday though.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

mraby, dowtown Louisville?! I just saw you there! :-)

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Btw, that technically isn't a corporate store.
    Whoooo Hooooo!!!! Its really happening!!!!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by s23bog View Post
    Got it! They said they can't activate til Monday though.
    And why cant they activate until monday? Been in the system for over a month.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Just found out the Mercury doesnt come with a memory card. FYI

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lynntre View Post
    I didn't know that you could trade your previous android in. Is that everywhere or just some Cricket stores?

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Whoooo Hooooo!!!! Its really happening!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ciabatoni View Post
    I hear rumors that the glory will be $299.99, which I really find hard to believe beings the indulge is $309 right now. And by the looks of things the glory is/should be like 3 times better. Trust me I want this phone more then anything and when it hits the stores I will have it ASAP thats no joke. I actually put the cricket team at my corp HQ on to this phone, They had no idea as well. Not to mention, the glory should be a little cheaper if you trade your prior android in which I intend on doing. Again I cant wait, I havent been on this forum for a min, because I kinda lost hope. However after reading the 1 post about the store getting cases and screen protecters in, I've regained my spirits. LOl
    Lynn, trade ins are at the store's discretion. The post from toni is so full of incorrect info it's funny.

The Mercury (not Glory) is $249.99 and arriving in some stores today.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Just talked with a cricket online agent, It will be available online Monday when it goes on the website for new activations and adding a line for 220.00.

Customer Since
    4/2008
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Anyone got it activated yet?

Just spent over an hour at the store, they could not get it activated. They said it seems like its happening nationally, nobody able to activate, something to do with the serial/sim numbers. I paid for mine, $249. They gave me case and screen protector for free and only charged me 10 bucks for activation for making me wait. I got to bring the phone back with me, gotta wait for their call to let me know when they get the issue fixed.
    They said something about the price going up to $299, but didnt mean a thing to me since I was already holding my receipt.....

Not activated, but atleast it's in my hands and I can play with it...

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked24Seven View Post
    Just spent over an hour at the store, they could not get it activated. They said it seems like its happening nationally, nobody able to activate, something to do with the serial/sim numbers. I paid for mine, $249. They gave me case and screen protector for free and only charged me 10 bucks for activation for making me wait. I got to bring the phone back with me, gotta wait for their call to let me know when they get the issue fixed.
    They said something about the price going up to $299, but didnt mean a thing to me since I was already holding my receipt.....

Not activated, but atleast it's in my hands and I can play with it...
    Was this a dealer or corp store?
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Customer Since
    4/2008
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury

I just put on the Zagg Shield, am letting it charge (while off), and still am waiting on the case (ordered from China), so I haven't done anything with it at all yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Was this a dealer or corp store?
    Optimal Wireless, Cricket website says they are Exclusive Cricket Dealer..

Cant order online until monday right?

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

And what colors did you guys get?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Optimal Wireless, Cricket website says they are Exclusive Cricket Dealer..
    My guess is they forgot to receive the phones into inventory. If they dont do that, CID will not let them activate. Amateurs.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EnjoyDoom View Post
    Cant order online until monday right?

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

And what colors did you guys get?
    Apparently and black.

Crickets not going to offer any other colors are they?

[QUOTE=Woof;36919]My guess is they forgot to receive the phones into inventory. If they dont do that, CID will not let them activate. Amateurs.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Actually, the guy (store mgr) said it was received and showing in their system. Cant recall what the name was of the system was. He made a couple of calls while I was there, guess he was talking to the "higher ups". They were the ones that were saying it was happening nationally.

Phone is Black

It's a bummer that it's not activated. I don't have wifi here at work, so I cant check all them features. Camera looks awsome with a lot of features.

I'm just glad I bought the phone, money was burning a hole in my wallet!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

[QUOTE=Wicked24Seven;36922]
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    My guess is they forgot to receive the phones into inventory. If they dont do that, CID will not let them activate. Amateurs.

Actually, the guy (store mgr) said it was received and showing in their system. Cant recall what the name was of the system was. He made a couple of calls while I was there, guess he was talking to the "higher ups". They were the ones that were saying it was happening nationally.

Phone is Black

It's a bummer that it's not activated. I don't have wifi here at work, so I cant check all them features. Camera looks awsome with a lot of features.

I'm just glad I bought the phone, money was burning a hole in my wallet!
    The system it needs recieved in is Inpowered. I just tested one of my esns and it works just fine.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

In fact all five of mine show no errors whatsoever.

[QUOTE=Woof;36924]
    The system it needs recieved in is Inpowered. I just tested one of my esns and it works just fine.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

In fact all five of mine show no errors whatsoever.
    Yeah, that was the name of the app... He said it was in there when he was talking to the peeps on the phone. All 5 were showing, but when he tried to activate he was getting that error....

Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread Information