Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

i've called around to 4 stores in the San Antonio area and they all tell me early January

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Its cause they can't say.. I'll bet you it will launch dec 19..

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    I'll put one in the fridge in my store for an hour and see how it works after that. That work for you?
    Sure, that would be great actually.

Thanks!

Kado
    Canadian In Austin

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Ok just pulled the Merc out of the fridge. Got really busy so there she sat. Turned right on battery is still showing full charge as it was when i put it in and it's just as quick and snappy as it was a room temp.

Conclusion, the Mercury isn't afraid of the cold.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

Ok just pulled the Merc out of the fridge. Got really busy so there she sat. Turned right on battery is still showing full charge as it was when i put it in and it's just as quick and snappy as it was a room temp.

Conclusion, the Mercury isn't afraid of the cold.
    Very nice of you to do that. I am just glad no one asked you to put it in the microwave....LOL

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by racerxs View Post
    Very nice of you to do that. I am just glad no one asked you to put it in the microwave....LOL
    I am here to serve. You can get great customer service from Cricket if you know where to look.

And the microwave is broke. No not because I put a phone in it.
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Thanks Woof! That seals it for me. I'll go get mine on Monday. WOOO HOOOOO!!

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

I am here to serve. You can get great customer service from Cricket if you know where to look.

And the microwave is broke. No not because I put a phone in it.
    Question of the moment is; Now that you have had a little hands on time...are you dumping the EVO 3D for the Mercury? What are your thoughts on battery life? Thank you in advance.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Question of the moment is; Now that you have had a little hands on time...are you dumping the EVO 3D for the Mercury? What are your thoughts on battery life? Thank you in advance.
    I can't honestly speak t battery life because all I have to play with are the ones I can sell. I sold two of them yesterday and will get feedback from those folks soon. I will probably switch. It would be easy as hell just do an esn change and boom there I go, but I don't make any money of I steal my own inventory yunno.

When I get ANY feedback I will post it.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

I can't honestly speak t battery life because all I have to play with are the ones I can sell. I sold two of them yesterday and will get feedback from those folks soon. I will probably switch. It would be easy as hell just do an esn change and boom there I go, but I don't make any money of I steal my own inventory yunno.

When I get ANY feedback I will post it.
    Thank you. And I guess if I was in your shoes I wouldn't be making any money, or at least I'd be putting my own back in....and getting my Mercury! Still debating going with an entire new line/account...would be nice to dump my existing number (tons of wrong number calls) and lots of funny account problems over the course of things (double billing and such). That said, I know the price of the phone and tax and such, but if one were just going to swap the phone out...what would your location charge for such a transaction above and beyond the phone cost? While I know that I am not in your market area, I could at least get a ballpark of what is a fair amount to pay, if I decide to keep my account. Thanks for all the great info Woof! =)

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Thank you. And I guess if I was in your shoes I wouldn't be making any money, or at least I'd be putting my own back in....and getting my Mercury! Still debating going with an entire new line/account...would be nice to dump my existing number (tons of wrong number calls) and lots of funny account problems over the course of things (double billing and such). That said, I know the price of the phone and tax and such, but if one were just going to swap the phone out...what would your location charge for such a transaction above and beyond the phone cost? While I know that I am not in your market area, I could at least get a ballpark of what is a fair amount to pay, if I decide to keep my account. Thanks for all the great info Woof! =)
    Well if you bought it here with a tax rate of 8.7% and the $15 esn change fee, it comes to $286.74.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

Well if you bought it here with a tax rate of 8.7% and the $15 esn change fee, it comes to $286.74.
    Open a store in Las Vegas, I will send you business!! Thank you for your time and answer. If I can find someone that charges a reasonable rate to do it here, I might just consider it! Thanks again Woof!

Found at least a couple willing to do it without charging any additional "shifty" fees here...but of course they don't have stock and don't know when they will get it (two out of three said they never got any yet)...LOL Figures...
    Last edited by racerxs; 12-17-2011 at 06:56 PM.

i work at a store in oregon. we just got em in today I work tomorrow, so i'll check it out for myself tomorrow. right now i'm leaning towards just keeping my Vitality. After I've discovered EX launcher Go, I"ve realized the vitality handles all the eye candy i need...not sure what else i need the faster processor for. faster website load times?? I'd go for it if for sure it has better reception, though... vitality's reception is not anywhere as good as my wife's flashed Evo.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Sold three mercury's so far. The last girl practically wrestled her mom for the money. It was funny. She kept saying over and over "Mom, it's got a flash!!"

Overall activity: 12.0%

Lmao.. Nice, anyone know if it has a l.e.d notification light?

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information