Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1082
  1. #916
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    mcallen, tx
    Posts
    1



    I also went to a corporate store in mcallen, tx and they have it in stock but said they will not be selling it until the 26th! I asked if the private stores would be selling it earlier and he said no. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #917
    Member
    Points: 1,183, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%
    davidolas's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    155
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Quote Originally Posted by gingerg View Post
    I also went to a corporate store in mcallen, tx and they have it in stock but said they will not be selling it until the 26th! I asked if the private stores would be selling it earlier and he said no. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!
    They are stupid, go make friends with a private cricket store Guy. And buy one from them. Corporate won't help u

  4. #918
    Member
    Points: 937, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%
    hamiltonrw's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pflugerville, TX
    Posts
    90
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend



    Quote Originally Posted by davidolas View Post
    They are stupid, go make friends with a private cricket store Guy. And buy one from them. Corporate won't help u
    I much prefer the locally owned Cricket store here in Pflugerville. I only go to corporate when I have to...such as insurance claims..blah blah. The local dealers just...give more of a crap.

  5. #919
    Senior Member
    Points: 21,620, Level: 92
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    indica's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 63
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Location
    chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,317
    Phone
    samsung Chrono



    Quote Originally Posted by hamiltonrw View Post
    I much prefer the locally owned Cricket store here in Pflugerville. I only go to corporate when I have to...such as insurance claims..blah blah. The local dealers just...give more of a crap.
    awww thanks! i do give more of a crap.
    plan on having it in stock at $249.99 tuesday morning when fedex arrives. +$15 exn change fee and local tax

  6. #920
    Member
    Points: 937, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%
    hamiltonrw's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pflugerville, TX
    Posts
    90
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend



    Quote Originally Posted by indica View Post
    awww thanks! i do give more of a crap.
    plan on having it in stock at $249.99 tuesday morning when fedex arrives. +$15 exn change fee and local tax
    I've already been in and purchased mine...got it Friday. LOVE IT! Compared it side by side with my friend's Galaxy Nexus...and while overall his phone is bigger and such...the Mercury had a far brighter and sharper screen and the sound blew the Nexus out of the water.

  7. #921
    Member
    Points: 1,112, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    55
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    well i keep trying to upload a pic i took last night with the Mercury using the flash in the dark but the app won't upload it, something about a "unexpected server response", so i'm going to go to the web from the phone and try and upload it that way...

  8. #922
    Member
    Points: 1,112, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    55
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    This is a picture of my cat in the dark using the Mercury with flash. My hands aren't that img_20110915_135131.jpgsteady so it might be a little blury.

  9. #923
    Member
    Points: 1,112, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    55
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Damn wrong picture

    ---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

    This is a picture of my cat in the dark using the Mercury with flash. My hands aren't that steady so it might be a little blury.

    ---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

    Grrr website isn't letting me upload

  10. #924
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,528, Level: 22
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Gxrxd's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    391



    Lol good pic..

    Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

  11. #925
    Member
    Points: 1,112, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    55
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    There isn't another pic, right? The first one was taking with my Zio.... Attachment 0

  12. #926
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,528, Level: 22
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Gxrxd's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    391



    I only see one pic..

    Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

  13. #927
    Member
    Points: 532, Level: 10
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mcallen tx
    Posts
    71
    Phone
    Samsung Indulge



    Quote Originally Posted by gingerg View Post
    I also went to a corporate store in mcallen, tx and they have it in stock but said they will not be selling it until the 26th! I asked if the private stores would be selling it earlier and he said no. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!
    you and I both. I called to some that they have it but.when I show up they dont have it and dont know when they will get it. Same with noncorp stores.

  14. #928
    Member
    Points: 1,472, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    108
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2



    Quote Originally Posted by the258 View Post
    you and I both. I called to some that they have it but.when I show up they dont have it and dont know when they will get it. Same with noncorp stores.
    They just announced the availability of the Huawei Mercury on the Cricket Wireless facebook page, saying "The phone is available now for $249.99 (MSRP) at Cricket branded retail stores & dealers, and online soon at
    www.mycricket.com


    "

    So for those of you having trouble to get the store to sell it, you might refer them to that annoucement! It is not available online yet, and it is unclear exactly what 'soon' means to Cricket. LOL


  15. #929
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,528, Level: 22
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Gxrxd's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    391



    I'm thinking they meant sometime today, I'm on my way to get mine!

    Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

  16. #930
    Member
    Points: 532, Level: 10
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mcallen tx
    Posts
    71
    Phone
    Samsung Indulge



    Quote Originally Posted by racerxs View Post
    They just announced the availability of the Huawei Mercury on the Cricket Wireless facebook page, saying "The phone is available now for $249.99 (MSRP) at Cricket branded retail stores & dealers, and online soon at
    www.mycricket.com


    "

    So for those of you having trouble to get the store to sell it, you might refer them to that annoucement! It is not available online yet, and it is unclear exactly what 'soon' means to Cricket. LOL
    Honestly the 'employers' down here at the Cricket stores dont give a **** and wont help you out. Complete idiots.


 

 
Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 Release Date
    By avenue in forum Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 (M865)
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:16 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 11:40 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 03:55 PM
  4. Telus Desire HD release date and pricing leaked
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner