Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1082
  1. #961
    Junior Member
    Points: 892, Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    6



    to woof: i understand why he got banned....but if you didnt go after him like you did cause he was expressing his displeasure with cricket customer service...he wouldnt have went after you...calling him a baby and such...he has the right to do that without a cricket store owner/moderator going after him....i would probably said the same thing to you and would have been banned also....sucks how it went down....it is what it is...hopefully he got the number i posted with the cricket store in pittsburgh, pa that has the mercury.

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #962
    Senior Member
    Points: 2,596, Level: 30
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Rites's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    san antonio, tx
    Posts
    387
    Phone
    PAE3D, ICS Merc



    San Antonio Corp Stores:

    Each store was given 5 to 7 to sell, BUT they were instructed NOT to display nor push the sale of the mercury until after Christmas.
    But since my bro works at one of their stores, it was real easy for me to convince him to sell me one :P

  4. #963
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    7



    Hi, all. Long time lurker, new time poster here

    So I'm quite impressed by this Huawei Mercury and was planning on ordering it today, but am quite confused. People are saying that it is available for order on the main site but I can't find any evidence of it, and the cricket representative just informed me on the phone that it is not being sold (he sounded clueless).

    Since it seems that some people are ordering it on the main site but I still can't see it, is it really possible that it wouldn't be available in my area? (I am living in Cleveland, Ohio)

    Edit: There seem to be no private or even corporate stores in my vicinity, just the authorized dealers Best Buy and Dollar General.
    Last edited by Luniar123; 12-19-2011 at 01:49 PM.

  5. #964
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,528, Level: 22
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Gxrxd's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    391



    Its possible it could only be in select markets.. That kinda sucks tho.

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk

  6. #965
    Senior Member
    Points: 10,804, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Woof's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    2,039
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by Tee1 View Post
    to woof: i understand why he got banned....but if you didnt go after him like you did cause he was expressing his displeasure with cricket customer service...he wouldnt have went after you...calling him a baby and such...he has the right to do that without a cricket store owner/moderator going after him....i would probably said the same thing to you and would have been banned also....sucks how it went down....it is what it is...hopefully he got the number i posted with the cricket store in pittsburgh, pa that has the mercury.
    From your perspective if someone calls you a baby, it's ok to call them a **** ****** and an *** ****, and to tell them to **** ***?
    So I guess if someone gave you a stern look you would feel justified in throat punching them?

    He could have left the one line off his response to my comment and all would have been fine. And he doesn't have the right to break the rules, no matter who goes after him. And I didn't call him a baby or anything else.

    If you want to discuss this topic further, start a new thread.
    Have a nice day.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

    Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

  7. #966
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    7



    Booooo I hope that isn't the case!

    If anyone has any information regarding the Mercury not being released in certain areas, please feel free to chime in.

  8. #967
    Senior Member
    Points: 10,804, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Woof's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    2,039
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by Luniar123 View Post
    Booooo I hope that isn't the case!

    If anyone has any information regarding the Mercury not being released in certain areas, please feel free to chime in.
    Since today is the official launch day, it may should be available in all corp stores by tomorrow. They will downplay it tho, because it doesnt have muve.
    Dealers will be getting it this week as well. So me of us overnight-ed it and had them as early as last friday. Youre just going to have to look around until you find a store that has them.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

    Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

  9. #968
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    7



    Gotcha. Thanks for the advice, Woof! I suppose I'll just keep checking Best Buy and the online site.

  10. #969
    Junior Member
    Points: 892, Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    6



    to woof: i guess u into semantics....baby and such=stop whining and grab your tissues....now if you want to stay on this topic you can start a new thread....i stated my opinion...you the moderator...do what you want...i just dont agree with being condescending to somebody and then get upset when they cuss you out and then you go banned them...when they was simply expressing their opinion with dealing with cricket customer service over the last couple of days.

  11. #970
    Senior Member
    Points: 10,804, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Woof's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    2,039
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by Luniar123 View Post
    Gotcha. Thanks for the advice, Woof! I suppose I'll just keep checking Best Buy and the online site.
    Best Buy? Are you on a paygo nationwide account? I think it will be a longtime before BB gets this phone.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

    Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

  12. #971
    Junior Member
    Points: 661, Level: 13
    Overall activity: 0%
    jgwinett's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ga.
    Posts
    19



    Finally got my Mercury on the way, it was 229.00 online and the rep gave me an extra 5.00 off . 224.00 online before my first month data plan and tax. Adding this line to my existing line was less expensive than what my wife's Verizon acct. has been costing us, I am glad to bring her over to Cricket.
    Last edited by jgwinett; 12-19-2011 at 03:22 PM. Reason: spelling

  13. #972
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    7



    Hey Woof - I am not on Cricket Wireless or Paygo at the moment actually, still chugging along with my dinky net10 flip phone. There appear to be no cricket providers anywhere near my area aside from Best Buy or Dollar General, unfortunately.

    If you say Best Buy will not receive it for a while, I'm assuming online is the one to hope for then. Correct me if I'm wrong

  14. #973
    Senior Member
    Points: 10,804, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Woof's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    2,039
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by Luniar123 View Post
    Hey Woof - I am not on Cricket Wireless or Paygo at the moment actually, still chugging along with my dinky net10 flip phone. There appear to be no cricket providers anywhere near my area aside from Best Buy or Dollar General, unfortunately.

    If you say Best Buy will not receive it for a while, I'm assuming online is the one to hope for then. Correct me if I'm wrong
    Whats your zip code?

    ---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Tee1 View Post
    to woof: i guess u into semantics....baby and such=stop whining and grab your tissues....now if you want to stay on this topic you can start a new thread....i stated my opinion...you the moderator...do what you want...i just dont agree with being condescending to somebody and then get upset when they cuss you out and then you go banned them...when they was simply expressing their opinion with dealing with cricket customer service over the last couple of days.
    If you want to discuss this topic further, start a new thread.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

    Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

  15. #974
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,528, Level: 22
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Gxrxd's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    391





    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk

  16. #975
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    7



    It's 44070. Only 6 phones show up, with the Vitality and Score at the top.

 

 
Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 Release Date
    By avenue in forum Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 (M865)
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:16 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 11:40 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 03:55 PM
  4. Telus Desire HD release date and pricing leaked
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner