Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3

Picked mine up today...this is one NICE phone!
    Last edited by RoWilJr; 12-19-2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: spelling

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 12.0%

I got mine today too...this is one awesome phone!

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Luniar123 View Post
    It's 44070. Only 6 phones show up, with the Vitality and Score at the top.
    Youre in a nationwide paygo area. No Mercury for you at this time I'm afraid.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Ack. Oh well.
    Sorry for question after question, but this is the last one: Do you think the Mercury will be coming to my area in the next month or so? If not, I guess there's always Wal-Mart

If you have no clue, no need to respond.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Luniar123 View Post
    Ack. Oh well.
    Sorry for question after question, but this is the last one: Do you think the Mercury will be coming to my area in the next month or so? If not, I guess there's always Wal-Mart

If you have no clue, no need to respond.
    Not responding would be rude. Sorry to say though I don't know if the Merc will ever be available for you in your area. Nationwide seems to be all about muve at this point.
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Ack again.

Too bad, there's really no prepaid phone that interests me like the Mercury, and I don't want a 2-year contract.

I suppose I'll stick with Net10 for now, and see if CES throws a bone my way. Thanks again for the help!

Overall activity: 6.0%
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend II

Sure feels like we've reached a milestone for the long awaited & anticipated release of this phone. Now to see what remains of the Christmas spending >.<'

Originally Posted by Luniar123
    It's 44070. Only 6 phones show up, with the Vitality and Score at the top.

such as
    coverage in your area is 3G
    because cricket has 3G, and no smartphones

Hey Forum...

I just wanted to get some quick information before I decide on this new phone or not?

I've got the Huawei Ascend 1 since it was released and I got it from Cricket's website. I am reading that to get the new Huawei Mercury that I can only get it from a Cricket store? Is this correct? How come I can't get the new phone as an upgrade from Cricket's website?

If I have to get the Huawei Mercury from a Cricket store. What additional costs can I expect? I mean will there be an activation cost or a transfer cost from one phone to another? One of the reasons why I don't want to get the phone from a Cricket store is my county has one of the highest rates of sales tax at 9.75% which means I would be paying additional $25.00 dollars just for taxes.

Has anyone heard of what Cricket might be releasing come April when Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is supposed to start being used?

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

Quote Originally Posted by Gumbo View Post
    Hey Forum...

I just wanted to get some quick information before I decide on this new phone or not?

I've got the Huawei Ascend 1 since it was released and I got it from Cricket's website. I am reading that to get the new Huawei Mercury that I can only get it from a Cricket store? Is this correct? How come I can't get the new phone as an upgrade from Cricket's website?

If I have to get the Huawei Mercury from a Cricket store. What additional costs can I expect? I mean will there be an activation cost or a transfer cost from one phone to another? One of the reasons why I don't want to get the phone from a Cricket store is my county has one of the highest rates of sales tax at 9.75% which means I would be paying additional $25.00 dollars just for taxes.

Has anyone heard of what Cricket might be releasing come April when Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is supposed to start being used?
    Seems like most of the dealers and corporate stores charge the cost of the phone + tax, and the ESN swap fee (which is $15. around these parts). I was lucky enough to find a "good" local dealer, that had responsive, courteous employees that were knowledgable and helpful (a rare comidity here to be sure). A great percentage of dealers out here don't answer the phone at all...

I believe if Cricket has dealers or corporate stores in your state than you are going to be paying that sales tax either way, online or in store. If you start a new line you have the additional cost of the first month too...plus its pretty instantaneous if you switch in store...and it may be just me here...but I like putting some money back into the local economy if I can.

And Woof, I would like to thank you and the other dealers on the board that are both knowledgable and courteous (most days ;-p), it is because of you that I decided to give the local dealers another chance...and while the calling of them was quite disperaging...finding a good one was a welcome change and a challenge at the same time! =)

They sold me one on the cricket site today when I added a new line to my existing acct.

Quote Originally Posted by racerxs View Post
    Seems like most of the dealers and corporate stores charge the cost of the phone + tax, and the ESN swap fee (which is $15. around these parts). I was lucky enough to find a "good" local dealer, that had responsive, courteous employees that were knowledgable and helpful (a rare comidity here to be sure). A great percentage of dealers out here don't answer the phone at all...

I believe if Cricket has dealers or corporate stores in your state than you are going to be paying that sales tax either way, online or in store. If you start a new line you have the additional cost of the first month too...plus its pretty instantaneous if you switch in store...and it may be just me here...but I like putting some money back into the local economy if I can.
    I'll have to call the local store and see what all the costs are going to be before I jump into this new phone? I might be looking at a $300 plus phone...

Phone
    Mercury

Just checked the website, It's available!!!!! Sadly all my money went to xmas gifts. Guess it has to wait a cpl weeks now.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by racerxs View Post

And Woof, I would like to thank you and the other dealers on the board that are both knowledgable and courteous (most days ;-p), it is because of you that I decided to give the local dealers another chance...and while the calling of them was quite disperaging...finding a good one was a welcome change and a challenge at the same time! =)
    Racer, what store did you end up purchasing from?

Cool

Hello everyone, I'm a long time lurker and a first time poster, I just wanted to say/give a tip to all the people who are still trying to get and are still asking if the phone is available in their respective areas to do what I did (assuming you wanna get it at a local store and not order online). Simply go to the mycricket website and click on the "find a store" link at the top, then just put your zip code and click the "find a store" button, you'll get a list of stores starting from the closest to the furthest out, then simply start calling down the list until you find a store that has them in stock, this is how I got mine 7 stores (calls) later! '

I got mine saturday morning
    Hope this helps out some people get this fantastic phone!
    Last edited by bLaStErAiD; 12-20-2011 at 02:42 AM.

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast

Thread Information