Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1082
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks.. it is a great phone, can't go wrong.

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    Samsung Indulge

Dark Syde I am in the same boat!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the release of the Mercury. This is the first time I've seen such an overwhelmingly positive response about a Cricket phone. Hopefully it helps Cricket and helps our community grow.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Racer, what store did you end up purchasing from?
    A local dealer, not a corporate store. The corporate store much like at least 12 or more others refused to answer the phone, multiple attempts. Finally about three did, one was pleasant but OOS, one was really rude for no apparent reason and had never received any yet, and the last attempt yielded success. I believe it was called Cricket, because I asked the name and they just repeated "Cricket", I also asked if they were corporate and they responded "no". They were on Tropicana. If I can hunt down the reciept, I will get you the name on there but I am quite busy today.

I love the phone, and besides a few hiccups with data it has been great! I would highly recommend the phone. Also for those of you looking for a decent wired stereo headphones with a microphone (for use with the built-in FM radio tuner) there is a deal on some Skullcandy INK'd/MIC'd ones for $8. shipped on EBAY and yes NEW, directly from Skullcandy. LOVE THOSE COLORS! Heck the dealers might want to get in on it too, since the two stores I called that had it, were priced at $30. bucks!

Skullcandy Ink'd Mic'd In-Ear Earbuds (various colors) + Free Shipping - Slickdeals.net

Phone
    Samsung Indulge

I got the phone as an early birthday gift and i must admit its pretty badass. I need to get used to the thinness compared to the Indulge with extended battery i had. Way faster than my Indulge especially in 3G and i get MMS when in wifi not like the Indulge. I had to use SMSpro to force download the MMS and i never got a notification at all for MMS. Only downside is the internal speaker is a bit dim when on calls. I even switched to the regular Android UI, wasnt feeling the Huawei UI it came with.
    over all great phone!

Overall activity: 1.0%

OK, off topic... I keep seeing " corp stores refuse to answer the phone. " No. Corp Cricket stores intentionally route calls to VM, phone does not ring in the store for the sole purpose they are not staffed for that type of volume; they would be on the phone all day.

Again, corp stores intentionally route all calls to VM,... don't take it so personal lol.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by jwill503 View Post
    OK, off topic... I keep seeing " corp stores refuse to answer the phone. " No. Corp Cricket stores intentionally route calls to VM, phone does not ring in the store for the sole purpose they are not staffed for that type of volume; they would be on the phone all day.

Again, corp stores intentionally route all calls to VM,... don't take it so personal lol.
    +1000. Thank you for having a clue. If anyone has ever been in a corp Cricket store, it would be pretty obvious why they dont answer the phone. Has anyone ever been in one and seen them answer the phone?
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    Samsung Indulge

they answer their personal phones. lol

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Tried to call a couple corporate stores one day. You'll never get anyone.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 8.0%

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

My question is to the excuse of that the Cricket Corp stores don't answer their phones. Have you EVER seen or been to any other wireless carriers corp store and them NOT answer their phones (and not just their personal ones)? I can call any other wireless carrier store and they will answer their phones. It's bad customer service no matter what the excuse is!!

Last edited by jelous87; 12-20-2011 at 04:30 PM.

It's not an excuse. It's been talked about, even going to contracts for that matter if you really must know.

Truth of the matter is this; you want the ability and access to things like call records, stores answering phones, USA based customer service, etc etc etc.... you will not be paying $55 a month on Cricket's top tiered plan. Cricket can offer great pricing with no contracts with mid level Android phones for a reason, like not spending money on answering phones lol. There are plenty of dealers and stores to meet your needs if your questions are that important

Quote Originally Posted by jelous87 View Post
    My question is to the excuse of that the Cricket Corp stores don't answer their phones. Have you EVER seen or been to any other wireless carriers corp store and them NOT answer their phones (and not just their personal ones)? I can call any other wireless carrier store and they will answer their phones. It's bad customer service no matter what the excuse is!!

Overall activity: 8.0%

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

ll, are you in P-town or Beaverton?

Quote Originally Posted by jwill503 View Post
    It's not an excuse. It's been talked about, even going to contracts for that matter if you really must know.

Truth of the matter is this; you want the ability and access to things like call records, stores answering phones, USA based customer service, etc etc etc.... you will not be paying $55 a month on Cricket's top tiered plan. Cricket can offer great pricing with no contracts with mid level Android phones for a reason, like not spending money on answering phones lol. There are plenty of dealers and stores to meet your needs if your questions are that important

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Why won't the website let me post any pix? I have tried from the Mercury on website, the app from the market and from my desktop and it just sits there after loading and doesn't bring it to the next step. Just trying to post a pic that I took with the Mercury in the dark using its flash. Well though it seems most of us that have been posting and waiting for this phone now have it.....

Merry Christmas! and a Happy New Year everyone!!!

Any idea when these phones will hit any of the Many many stores in Utah? I checked with about 7 stores and they just keep saying they dont know.May be tomorrow is the usual answer. I checked with the Cricket Corp stores and they say they have no idea about the phone. Funny that all the corp. stores say the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bimmerut View Post
    Any idea when these phones will hit any of the Many many stores in Utah? I checked with about 7 stores and they just keep saying they dont know.May be tomorrow is the usual answer. I checked with the Cricket Corp stores and they say they have no idea about the phone. Funny that all the corp. stores say the same thing.
    Prime releases of phones like the Mercury usually hit larger Markets first and is subject to select markets as well.

Corp stores don't know when where and how much because they get information as soon as the public does. The pipeline is HORRIBLE when it comes to release dates, general pricing of new hardware etc. Heck, even the order process is done electronically, there isn't someone who orders stock for the store.

If they don't know when the phone is coming the their market/store, they honestly don't know lol.

to jelous87: Portland :-)

Finally Got It!!! I love it. So, how do I upgrade to Ice cream Sandwitch?

Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information