Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1082
  1. #1021
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,528, Level: 22
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Gxrxd's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    391



    I'll wait for the official release if there is gonna be one for the mercury... But i've heard ics won't support flash.. So will we lose flash when we update?

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #1022
    Member
    Points: 1,112, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    55
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Yes, that is what I have heard as well. But most are all going to HTML5.

  4. #1023
    Junior Member
    Points: 233, Level: 4
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    18
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Quote Originally Posted by woezoe21 View Post
    That link has been taken down
    I just clicked my link via your quote and it brought the page up without a problem. Maybe there is something wrong on your end? Anyhow if you type in Huawei Mercury in the google search engine you should be able to find the article without a problem.

  5. #1024
    Member
    Points: 1,112, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    55
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury




    Update Huawei Honor U8860 to Ice CREAM Sandwich Android 4.0 | Android Advices




    ---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

    Post if it works or not... Thx


  6. #1025
    Member
    Points: 1,472, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    108
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2



    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post

    While I agree in principal with many of your points, the fact remains that when your highest rate plan is $65 a month and less than 200k of 6 million customers are on that plan, there isn't a lot of extra money for high end customer service like a domestic call center. Verizon has what most would agree is the best CS in wireless. They also have the some of the highest rates. Believe it or not there is a correlation.
    When I call Dealer Support it goes to the same call center as customers, the same reps, just reading from a different script and 9 times out of 10 I have no issues. I honestly think most folks cant handle an accent and they just wont try. The other issue many customers have with Cricket CS is that they dont get what they want and if it's anything like the customers in the stores it's because they want freebies, discounts and stuff that they aren't entitled to. No one is going to praise customer service agents that say no.
    Regardless of how much revenue comes from what plan, they can put more resources into customer service. McDonalds probably sells a lot more stuff off of the dollar menu than their premium one, they still seem to be doing just fine. Tiered customer service with esculating importance cullminating in "localized highly experienced technicians" for the highest tier seems to work fine for everyone else. I have had several occasions to call Cricket customer service, none of them were a pleasant or particularlly helpful experience. In fact on at least two occassions it took multiple calls just to get the same relatively simple situation resolved, I was however simply lied to when the agent obviously didn't know how to address the problem, told it me it had been addressed when later I found it wasn't. So there is something to be said for making sure that the company that you out source your CS to is actually doing their job too. Just FYI, I have never asked for, needed, or indeed wanted anything from Cricket but the goods and services that I pay for with my hard earned money. While I know that there are people that are always out to get something for nothing and they can be quite a PITA, it is important that we do not "throw the baby out with the bath water" here. I guarantee you that the greatest percentage of those 6 million customers do not call Cricket to obtain anything for free, they call when they have a problem or want information, or want to spend additional money with Cricket. It is easy to become jaded and hard and treat your whole customer base with disregard because of a few bad apples, this is a mistake. Most of the silent majority of customers will not appreciate being treated as if they are those bad apples when they are not, they will go else where. I hope that Cricket reliezes this before it is too late for them, it doesn't look good right now.

  7. #1026
    Jumpmaster
    Points: 2,456,084, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 456
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    4,421
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5



    Quote Originally Posted by racerxs View Post
    Regardless of how much revenue comes from what plan, they can put more resources into customer service. McDonalds probably sells a lot more stuff off of the dollar menu than their premium one, they still seem to be doing just fine. Tiered customer service with esculating importance cullminating in "localized highly experienced technicians" for the highest tier seems to work fine for everyone else. I have had several occasions to call Cricket customer service, none of them were a pleasant or particularlly helpful experience. In fact on at least two occassions it took multiple calls just to get the same relatively simple situation resolved, I was however simply lied to when the agent obviously didn't know how to address the problem, told it me it had been addressed when later I found it wasn't. So there is something to be said for making sure that the company that you out source your CS to is actually doing their job too. Just FYI, I have never asked for, needed, or indeed wanted anything from Cricket but the goods and services that I pay for with my hard earned money. While I know that there are people that are always out to get something for nothing and they can be quite a PITA, it is important that we do not "throw the baby out with the bath water" here. I guarantee you that the greatest percentage of those 6 million customers do not call Cricket to obtain anything for free, they call when they have a problem or want information, or want to spend additional money with Cricket. It is easy to become jaded and hard and treat your whole customer base with disregard because of a few bad apples, this is a mistake. Most of the silent majority of customers will not appreciate being treated as if they are those bad apples when they are not, they will go else where. I hope that Cricket reliezes this before it is too late for them, it doesn't look good right now.
    Honestly, I'd find a good authorized dealer when you have problems. I only had to call customer service when I first got Cricket and that was a few months before I started this forum. I hope Cricket doesn't take this site down based on the fact that there is a lot of good knowledge floating around here. Between the forum and your authorized dealers, I think most problems can be resolved without having to call anyone.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

    If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  8. #1027
    Member
    Points: 1,472, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    108
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2



    Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Honestly, I'd find a good authorized dealer when you have problems. I only had to call customer service when I first got Cricket and that was a few months before I started this forum. I hope Cricket doesn't take this site down based on the fact that there is a lot of good knowledge floating around here. Between the forum and your authorized dealers, I think most problems can be resolved without having to call anyone.
    You have a great forum here Chris and a lot great people/dealers participating, and it is VERY HELPFUL to those that know about it. I am afraid that not enough people know about it, it is a wonderful resource. I would not worry about Cricket trying to shut you down based on people having legitimate complaints about Cricket. You are probably the closest thing that Cricket has to personalized high level tech support, and the ironic part is that they don't pay you for providing this service. I do not think it fair however, that you believe that Crickets customer service should be shouldered by the private dealers. This is unfair, and in the scheme of things I guarantee you that dealers have a lot finer profit margin to play with than Cricket does. I appreciate a private dealer with great customer service, but in the end the responsibilty lays squarely on the shoulders of Cricket corporate, it is their brand and their service, the dealers are the resellers and while they should address their individual customer base, they should not be responsible for fielding calls for support from "wild" (non store) Cricket customers.

    I will however take a second out to personally thank you for your board, effort and time. It is appreciated.
    Last edited by racerxs; 12-21-2011 at 07:40 AM.

  9. #1028
    Jumpmaster
    Points: 2,456,084, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 456
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    4,421
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5



    Thanks...

    I do not believe it should be like this, but I've come to accept that at the moment it is. I won't go into the discussion of Cricket's practices just because my opinion could be taken too far. Privately, I'd be more than glad to discuss what I've seen.

    With better products being put out and Cricket attracting a broader range of individuals, I hope this provides them the foundation they need to start looking into customer service more. I just hope they don't forget about all these authorized dealers that helped them along the way.

    OH.. and about not enough people knowing about it... Yeah I feel that way too. Sometimes I walk into a store to check something out and kind of hope they at least know of the forum. It's less than a year old though. There were two major setbacks, but it seems to be doing well now.
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 12-21-2011 at 07:54 AM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

    If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  10. #1029
    Member
    Points: 1,472, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    108
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2



    Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    I do not believe it should be like this, but I've come to accept that at the moment it is.
    I understand your personal take on this, but in the end Cricket gaining an understanding that their customer base is upset and dissatisfied with their level of and commitment to customer service is the responsibilty of the dissatisfied customer base to speak up and not settle for the less than acceptable level of service. This in the end is the ONLY thing that will make them re-evaluate their practices. Living in and working in Las Vegas Nevada has made me keenly aware of this, we as a city thrive only because of an OUTSTANDING level of customer care and service. There are a lot of other places people can go to gamble now, but there is only ONE LAS VEGAS and it is because of our commitment to our vistors that we stand out above and beyond all of the other gambling destinations one can choose nowadays.

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    With better products being put out and Cricket attracting a broader range of individuals, I hope this provides them the foundation they need to start looking into customer service more. I just hope they don't forget about all these authorized dealers that helped them along the way.
    This is my hope too, on both counts. =)

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    OH.. and about not enough people knowing about it... Yeah I feel that way too. Sometimes I walk into a store to check something out and kind of hope they at least know of the forum.
    I have already refered at least 5 people to your forums, and I am sure with current trends they will only be the first in a long line. =)

  11. #1030
    Jumpmaster
    Points: 2,456,084, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 456
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    4,421
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5



    Thanks...

    I know the Mercury is going to be insanely popular compared to Cricket's other devices. Does anyone think there should be a Hot Section link on the very top of the forum listing with links to the most popular 1-3 sections?
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

    If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  12. #1031
    Member
    Points: 1,472, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    108
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2



    Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Thanks...

    I know the Mercury is going to be insanely popular compared to Cricket's other devices. Does anyone think there should be a Hot Section link on the very top of the forum listing with links to the most popular 1-3 sections?
    Sounds like a great idea to me.

  13. #1032
    Senior Member
    Points: 10,804, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Woof's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    2,039
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by racerxs View Post
    ...snip... Living in and working in Las Vegas Nevada has made me keenly aware of this, we as a city thrive only because of an OUTSTANDING level of customer care and service. There are a lot of other places people can go to gamble now, but there is only ONE LAS VEGAS and it is because of our commitment to our vistors that we stand out above and beyond all of the other gambling destinations one can choose nowadays.
    I snorted coffee out my nose when I read this. And it burned!!! Las Vegas has some of the worst customer service I have EVER experienced. I lived there for three years and was continuously amazed by how rude the people in the "customer service" industry were. And that was just on the strip. The rest of town is markedly worse. People dont go to Vegas for the customer service, they go because they can do anything.

    Thanks for the laugh. Great way to start the day.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

    Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

  14. #1033
    Member
    Points: 1,472, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    108
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2



    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    I snorted coffee out my nose when I read this. And it burned!!! Las Vegas has some of the worst customer service I have EVER experienced. I lived there for three years and was continuously amazed by how rude the people in the "customer service" industry were. And that was just on the strip. The rest of town is markedly worse. People dont go to Vegas for the customer service, they go because they can do anything.

    Thanks for the laugh. Great way to start the day.
    I will respond in kind. You give me a great laugh too. Our tourism numbers even with the tough new economy belay your personal experience and opinion. We ARE the CUSTOMER SERVICE industry! Even our university UNLV, is the WORLD WIDE GOLD STANDARD in hotel management and service related degrees. LOL Every training video and literture for nearly every hotel casino on the strip (and off) stresses this! (I know I have been involved with production on many of them). We do offer a plethora of entertainment choices, cultural activities and wonderful culinary choices, that said, but the "you can get away with doing anything you like" image of Las Vegas is a complete misnomer and would speak to your general inexperience with Las Vegas as a whole. Las Vegas is currently used a training ground for other international fledgling gambling and hospitality destinations hotel/casino staff and management (we currently are training management worldwide such as in places like Macau, Monaco, Singapore, and Dubai) So your experience was likely a very localized one, perhaps having to do with how "you" personally treat people as much as anything else. LOL

  15. #1034
    Member
    Points: 532, Level: 10
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mcallen tx
    Posts
    71
    Phone
    Samsung Indulge

  16. #1035
    Member
    Points: 1,472, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    108
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Ad2



    Quote Originally Posted by the258 View Post
    My original quote was a comparison to Cricket, that is how is was brought up. Woof (a moderator) decided to put his personal two cents in regarding an example comparison, so if a moderator has deemed it appropriate enough to make a personal response to, rather than personally message me or starting another topic all together then I would assume that is in line with the topic. LOL

 

 
Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 Release Date
    By avenue in forum Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 (M865)
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:16 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 11:40 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 03:55 PM
  4. Telus Desire HD release date and pricing leaked
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner