Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by davidolas View Post
    sounds good, ill definitely check it out
    Here is the thread if you didn't see it: http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...confusion.html

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend

Great article, but based on Woof's input after a hands on with the Mercury...it looks like the Zsclusive poster might be the most confused. Either way...this forum has been a font of information and I am very happy to have found it! Keep the info coming! Looking forward to having my Mercury in my hot little hand! Woof says he's willing to dump his Evo 3D?!?! Must be one h3ll of a phone!

Quote Originally Posted by hamiltonrw View Post
    Great article, but based on Woof's input after a hands on with the Mercury...it looks like the Zsclusive poster might be the most confused. Either way...this forum has been a font of information and I am very happy to have found it! Keep the info coming! Looking forward to having my Mercury in my hot little hand! Woof says he's willing to dump his Evo 3D?!?! Must be one h3ll of a phone!
    Yeah, even if the information is not confirmed or is just a rumor I try to post it "just in case". The one time I don't bother posting something it will end up being confirmed.

Phone
    samsung messenger2

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    I wouldn't even consider the Indulge myself unless it was half the price it is now. I've never really been a fan of the phone.

I've liked the Huawei Mercury since I've seen it though, but I don't think I would get it at $250. Since I got my last phone at $89.99, I've haven't wanted to pay more, LOL.
    If they have the Samsung Indulge 50% off, I'll get it. I understand Avenue that you like killer deals on your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by PCalWil View Post
    If they have the Samsung Indulge 50% off, I'll get it. I understand Avenue that you like killer deals on your phone.
    Yeah, I like deals on anything. I try to negotiate with everyone around town too, even Wal-Mart.

50% off the Samsung Indulge would be a great deal. It is Cricket's best phone, but I don't think it's for me. I've used it before and didn't really like it enough to buy it.

Phone
    samsung messenger2

If the Huawei Mercury is $300 it would be an intelligent decision to get that over the Indulge. Although the Indulge is good. someone pointed out to me via comparison.

The Samsung Vitality, Samsung Transfix and The Indulge have the same features in terms of the Camera. The price is high on the Indulge because of the 1GHZ processor. The Vitality and Transfix has 800 mhz. they all have cameras in the 3MP range.

If the Huawei Mercury is $300 it would be an intelligent decision to get that over the Indulge. Although the Indulge is good. someone pointed out to me via comparison.

The Samsung Vitality, Samsung Transfix and The Indulge have the same features in terms of the Camera. The price is high on the Indulge because of the 1GHZ processor. The Vitality and Transfix has 800 mhz. they all have cameras in the 3MP range.
    Oh, I didn't say the Huawei Mercury wasn't worth $300.. I just said it was too much for me to pay myself.

If we're comparing the Samsung Indulge to the Huawei Mercury, I would definitely go with the Mercury. I don't even know if the Samsung Indulge is worth $150 to me at this point. I actually like the Samsung Vitality more than the Indulge. (The Samsung Vitality is going to be on sale for $99.99 at Best Buy on Black Friday by the way. Check out the Samsung Vitality forum for more information.)

Phone
    Huawei Ascend

Yeah, even if the information is not confirmed or is just a rumor I try to post it "just in case". The one time I don't bother posting something it will end up being confirmed.
    Oh yeah...I'm not complaining about the article. These are some of the coolest thing about new released. I like wading through all the speculation and speculating myself what will acctually be out there. I was even briefly considering buying the 1.2ghz phone for what would have undoubtedly been a lower pricepoint. Either way...I really appreciate the information...concrete or fanciful. Dangit man...is this phone out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by hamiltonrw View Post
    Oh yeah...I'm not complaining about the article. These are some of the coolest thing about new released. I like wading through all the speculation and speculating myself what will acctually be out there. I was even briefly considering buying the 1.2ghz phone for what would have undoubtedly been a lower pricepoint. Either way...I really appreciate the information...concrete or fanciful. Dangit man...is this phone out yet?
    Yeah, I enjoy the speculation too.

It feels like we've been saying it will be out "soon" for months now!

Phone
    samsung messenger2

Oh, I didn't say the Huawei Mercury wasn't worth $300.. I just said it was too much for me to pay myself.

If we're comparing the Samsung Indulge to the Huawei Mercury, I would definitely go with the Mercury. I don't even know if the Samsung Indulge is worth $150 to me at this point. I actually like the Samsung Vitality more than the Indulge. (The Samsung Vitality is going to be on sale for $99.99 at Best Buy on Black Friday by the way. Check out the Samsung Vitality forum for more information.)
    When you said it was too much to pay yourself Avenue, I thought about that time when my wife paid $300 for the Motorola Evoke. I thought she was nuts.

Phone
    Huawei Ascend

Yeah, I enjoy the speculation too.

It feels like we've been saying it will be out "soon" for months now!
    It certainl does feel that way...BTW...new job came with a decent pay raise...not enough to justify getting the phone...but if I would a little OT....which I plan to...I should be able to swing it no problem. IT WILL BE MINE!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

When you said it was too much to pay yourself Avenue, I thought about that time when my wife paid $300 for the Motorola Evoke. I thought she was nuts.
    Confirmed!! Your wife was nuts for paying anything for that lemon . No offense wife.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

If the Huawei Mercury is $300 it would be an intelligent decision to get that over the Indulge. Although the Indulge is good.
    I think I missed this statement. I definitely agree, the Huawei Mercury would be the better choice. Remember, it is even getting an upgrade to Android 4.0

Yeah, I paid $199 for a flip phone, the Samsung JetSet. I'm still upset about that. Not too long later it was less than $100. I can't believe I paid $200 for a flip phone! That bothers me so much. Worse yet, the phone wasn't working yet, and I had to buy another one at $80! That's $280 for a flip phone! I am more satisfied with the Samsung Mantra from Virgin Mobile that I got $9.99. Technology is improving so much, we might think a few years from now $300 is a lot for an Android phone. I just bought a laptop not too long ago for $349.99 and now I'm seeing them pop up for just $200 on Black Friday.

Huawei Honor Product Demo Video - YouTube

<--- Hopefully the same phone, just a different name.

Phone
    Samsung Indulge

I currently have a Samsung Indulge. Can't wait for the Mercury to arrive. The Indulge is ok but the battery life is the WORST!!!

Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread Information