Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

=)... I think our personalities change because of the people we have seen Sir Woof.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

LOL. I knew she was being sarcastic. I agree that it would be awesome beyond measure if Cricket would look here once in awhile and respond to what customers want. They have proven time and again that they think they know what customers want and have fallen short every time.

We can dream right?
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

their customers are investors. not the "users"

Banned
    Overall activity: 1.0%

you guys are the reason im here.so much fun.especially getting woof riled up.actually i do know a great deal about networks bandwidth and throttling.yes every network needs this due prime time usage and of course to control those that abuse it. my signature is just add some humor. Lighten up its only a phone and only simple chat.
    and for the record (woof) i know it was not my thread that got data changed .it was likely coming long before i made a thread asking how people felt about this.
    kisses all we still wuves ya
    ericathe no longer lost blonde(have enoughdata for GPS)

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3

Lol'd... :beer:

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt using Tapatalk 2

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by ericarenee View Post
    you guys are the reason im here.so much fun.especially getting woof riled up.actually i do know a great deal about networks bandwidth and throttling.yes every network needs this due prime time usage and of course to control those that abuse it. my signature is just add some humor. Lighten up its only a phone and only simple chat.
    and for the record (woof) i know it was not my thread that got data changed .it was likely coming long before i made a thread asking how people felt about this.
    kisses all we still wuves ya
    ericathe no longer lost blonde(have enoughdata for GPS)
    Aw damn, we're not gonna fight no more?

Kidding. And I knew you didnt think your thread changed anything, but man tit would have been awesome if it had.
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Banned

Man TIT ??? .

ANYWAY I THINK A MOD SHOULD CLOSE THIS THREAD. DELETE IT EVEN WOULD BE BETTER..

Sorry to have started it . and its Mute point now.

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

I think he meant, but man it would.

Sent from my Xperia Play

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Oh we can't thread drift to man tits? I was going to take a picture.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Banned

Please no Man tits.. Please .. YEA I knew he meant . Please no hairy chest. Erica would rather see Tits from the Other species . Just saying.

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Alright bud calm down. I understand your frustrations as a dealer. I know you deal with this everyday.

Erica... and apology is pretty far fetched so we could have probably just left that part out. It reminds me of all the people going on Cricket's Facebook saying "have fun with my lawyers".

I've needed a lawyer a couple of times in the past year, but I cannot afford one if my Mom doesn't pay for it. Last time I checked they won't lift a finger for less than 5 grand or so (a decent one).
    Well.. im just reading thru, and i agree with erica 100%. Cricket should keep up with their stuff. They knew this time was coming, soon as iphone came out, new plans should have too. In most cases Tmobile, ATT Verizon, and other top contract carriers, keep up and change asap, when needed.
    To get an apology from cricket is almost impossible.. Hell for me, i have to understand their ascent! For you, you are just a nobody to them, and will forever be. If you leave 100 more will join. sad to say.! They have the worse cust svcs via phone, crazy caps, and slow process!
    If you want better, you have to pay better money .. as in tmobile verizon, att. I dont even think sprint is too much better. They just have establishment!
    But i feel ya erica, .. When u call them, pls cuss somebody out for me. These dummasses have yet to put my insurance on my dam fone. Even tho i spoke with the rep and the SUPERVISOR, and they spoke to the cricket store manager where my fone was bought brand new!!!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo5k View Post
    Well.. im just reading thru, and i agree with erica 100%. Cricket should keep up with their stuff. They knew this time was coming, soon as iphone came out, new plans should have too. In most cases Tmobile, ATT Verizon, and other top contract carriers, keep up and change asap, when needed.
    To get an apology from cricket is almost impossible.. Hell for me, i have to understand their ascent! For you, you are just a nobody to them, and will forever be. If you leave 100 more will join. sad to say.! They have the worse cust svcs via phone, crazy caps, and slow process!
    If you want better, you have to pay better money .. as in tmobile verizon, att. I dont even think sprint is too much better. They just have establishment!
    But i feel ya erica, .. When u call them, pls cuss somebody out for me. These dummasses have yet to put my insurance on my dam fone. Even tho i spoke with the rep and the SUPERVISOR, and they spoke to the cricket store manager where my fone was bought brand new!!!
    Obviously you didn't read the whole thread. The data plans were updated on Sunday.

Comparing Cricket with 6.2 million customers to Verizon with 108.7 million and AT&T with 103 million as of 4th quarter 2011 is just silly. Of course they can do more with their network. They have more money.

Banned

WOOF can you pay my cricket bill for me Please. Since we are now such great friends.. Thanks for dinner the other night.open the car door for me next time. FFS GUYS GRRRRRR

giggles add humor to this threat is much to serious

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by ericarenee View Post
    WOOF can you pay my cricket bill for me Please. Since we are now such great friends.. Thanks for dinner the other night.open the car door for me next time. FFS GUYS GRRRRRR

giggles add humor to this threat is much to serious
    Made me laugh so thankz.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information