Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Thread: Dealer Question

Overall activity: 0%

Dealer Question

Hello Dealer

I dont know if Anyone can Answer this Question or not but My phone has been off since last month and my payment date is the 15th of each month I dont want to pay it and the have to pay it again on the 15th is there any way around that please let me know... Right now times are hard and trying to get the money up for my phone bill.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Banned
    Overall activity: 1.0%

IM NOT A Cricket dealer but from what i have read and seen around the forums . and what i know it should be a 5 or 15 dollar reactivation plus a month of service. your never service date will start that date. This is my best guess

Phone
    Samsung Indulge

You have to wait 30 days after the 1st missed payment. So if you missed June 15th, you can go in on July 16th and pay 1st month service plus $15 reactivation fee.

It's life, live it!
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by BrianJames0381 View Post
    Hello Dealer

I dont know if Anyone can Answer this Question or not but My phone has been off since last month and my payment date is the 15th of each month I dont want to pay it and the have to pay it again on the 15th is there any way around that please let me know... Right now times are hard and trying to get the money up for my phone bill.
    You should get a "Time Without Service" credit for the time you did not have service. The maximum credit is $25.00 per line. However, your due date will NOT reset and you will have to pay again on the 15th. But the credit will offset what you haven't used and reduce your bill by a maximum of $25.00 this one time.

If you don't want to do that, then the other options are listed here. Just wait until the account is canceled and reactive.

If times are that hard, you may want to consider the PayGo monthly plans. That way, if something like this happens again, when you make the payment your due date will reset and this becomes a non-issue. Just remember, with PayGo monthly you only get 1000 minutes of talk time. You can visit any local dealer to have this done, and they should be able to keep your number.

Some local dealers don't know about the "Time Without Service" credit, you may have to go the local corporate store. But, I would visit a dealer FIRST before going to the corporate store. You may be surprised at what they know.
    *Only PM me when asked. Please post to the forum first as you and the many members here will benefit from the conversation!"

Been fixing, flashing, and activating Cricket phones since 2004.

Thread Information