Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2

Farewell Mercury!!!

Sorry for being off topic but its my last post for the Mercury. Overall i had my good and my bad with the Mercury(good overall but still a little bad lol) but its time to go...Im getting a new phone tomorrow (Samsung Admire 2) i recommend everybody get this phone, ordering online its only $49.99!!! It comes with jellybean and has a 1.2ghz dual core processor!! I recommend everybody switch over with me lol, stop your frustration and switch lol...

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    June 2010
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

Im witcha TKG although I will keep in tune and still post because Im going to hold on to 1 of My Merc's, the 1 with jelly bean making calls off wifi threw Groove ip. also it will B My mp3 player, webcam to check on Home, alarm clock, radio(iheart radio), and streaming device at Home so Youtube and others don't put Me over My 1gig a Month $50 4glte data plan........{and breathe} I too have had enough tho the Merc's potential is limitless I feel but without Cricket themselves sending out an official update Im gone and that's not going to happen when dollars and cents have them liable to empty the shelves of this new merchandise of Yours and My GSIII. I hopefully will B selling the 2nd 1 Tonight at work n still Praying at&t developers take the Mercury as a challenge after the buy out.

Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2

Yeaaa exactly, the Mercury had the ability to be a very great phone but everybody gave up on it(including me) im just ready to get a new phone, my screen is all cracked up nd the camera sucks ass, nd unless im on ICS demo then i cant even use any of the good newer apps that are released...its time to move on

Overall activity: 18.0%
    Customer Since
    mar 2006
    Phone
    sg3

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidGio View Post
    Yeaaa exactly, the Mercury had the ability to be a very great phone but everybody gave up on it(including me) im just ready to get a new phone, my screen is all cracked up nd the camera sucks ass, nd unless im on ICS demo then i cant even use any of the good newer apps that are released...its time to move on
    I agree kid. You held on long enough! It makes me mad and sad that the merc never had a chance to really fly. I mean jb fits this phone really well which is why I'm still holding on to it as a backup. What a shame

Sent from my m886 using Tapatalk 2

Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2

Yeaaa i had this phone for over a year now and im gonna keep mines too cause i think one day somebody is gonna unleash this phone lol

Lol...I hate you all now I'm still using a huawei M750...loud as hell it will be my mp3 player at the least and alarm clock but apparently my area is NOT getting the Admire 2 for a while...or if we do it will be full price no discounts...hell the discover is still $80 online...after comparing specs I'd rather just get a Kyocera Hydro...but I want an admire 2...if they don't release it by the time I get the money...well..maybe I'll make a trip to San Diego and get one...

Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2

Sheesh i hate that, they dont even sell the iphones in my area but i dont like them anyone...im gonna order the Admire 2 2mrw i will let yall know if its worth it but i think its gonna be nice and if everybody gets it for the cheap price then i know its gonna get rom support

Yeah tomorrow I'm checking my local retailer, if they don't have it or even a date for when they will get it...I may switch to Tmobile...who has a phone a bit better for cheaper and for a plan that's close to cricket (70 a month for unlimited 4g lte) though if I can get on the payment plan it raises the bill to 95 a month, which is fine since that is what I'd most likely pay for my phone through cricket with my plan...

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

omg why is it so cheap? xD and yeah i think ill join you bro. i love my mercury and was close to sale it at one point but i bailed. ill just keep or let my mom connect it. xD

Is that $49.99 the "down payment" or the full price of the phone?? Not that it matters to much...the website says it's not available in my area.

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by M.Madeleine View Post
    Is that $49.99 the "down payment" or the full price of the phone?? Not that it matters to much...the website says it's not available in my area.
    if it's not available then the sale is not for your market sorry we don't get them in my market either. the $49.99 is price for a new line, there is usually an extra $15 phone change fee if you just want to change the phone on your line. plus any pro-rated rate plan changes and insurance.

Overall activity: 46.0%

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Keep your merc on hand. Switch it into Airplane mode and then go into your wireless networks and turn on your wifi and stay connected to a router or access point. After that, remove all junkware from your phone and just use it in GB for gaming mate. I keep mine on hand all the time just for mobile gaming. It is kind of hard to just toss it to the side when you can just pull it outta your pocket and have a go at some gaming at the least. But the airplane mode just shuts off the software for it to connect to the cell phone towers. After that your battery will stay charged as long as your screen is off and it goes into sleep mode. I had mine stay on for 29 days at 99-100% charge, then i ran it dead because i got frustrated and wanted to play some emulators. But anyway, yeah, hang onto it for mobile gaming mate, it is definitely hard to beat.

Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2

I ordered mines from the cricket website and paid a total of $52.00($3 shipping) and i just cant see myself using this phone anymore once i have a new one lol, im sick of GB likes it draining lol, when you come from an extremely good rom supported phone(i had the droid incredible) and come to a nice phone with no rom support at all it gets frustrating...dont get me wrong the Mercury is a sweet ass phone but i think its time to move on

Overall activity: 18.0%
    Customer Since
    mar 2006
    Phone
    sg3

Is the admire 2 exclusively on cricket or do other carriers sell it also?

Sent from my m886 using Tapatalk 2

Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2

Uhh nahh US Cellular sells this phone as the "Samsung Galaxy Axiom"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information