Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

How to search for Mercury cases

I got my phone WAY back when it come out! And i noticed there were VERY low amounts of cases to choose from. I was searching cases for my new phone and something come to mind.

To find MORE cases for ur mercury, u can google search: Huawei Honor cases or Huawei Glory cases or Huawei Mercury cases ! I noticed back when i had my phone, i only searched for Mercury, but now using my brain, Glory has ALOT more cases that look ALOT better! maybe yall can find some more cool cases with this trick if u havnt already!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury

I came across one of the "Otterbox" rip-off cases at the South Park Mall in San Antonio, TX. It has white outer rubber that goes around a black plastic 2-piece case that snaps around the phone. It has a stand on the back so you can lean your phone up in either landscape or portrait view. Sadly there is no brand name on the case whatsoever (not even a Made in China sticker).

Cases that were made for the Honor will be a little loose according to online reviews because of the difference in the two phones' thickness. However, someone had the great idea of adding some soft cloth pieces to insure a snug fit.

A quick Google search and I found the case I bought on eBay. Search for "HARD CASE COVER KICKSTAND HUAWEI MERCURY" and you should find it too.

Now I remember why I don't buy things at mall$ :-/

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

lol, im looking for cases for my evo and theres So many $_$ but my merc at the time i had like 2-3 to choose from lol

Customer Since
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury

I think these cases that snap around the phone with the rubber/silicone on the outside are the best.... unless you wear skinny jeans. The case is like 2x as thick as the phone.

Thread Information