Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Huawei Glory Speculation Thread

According to a PCMag article, the Huawei Glory is supposed to be coming to Cricket in November. Do you expect to see it sooner (such as October) or later (such as December)?

The price is said to be $299. Do you think Cricket will sell it for more than that or less?

Do you think the Huawei Glory is going to be Muve Music capable?

My thoughts:

I think the Huawei Glory will be coming towards the end of November or December (in time for Black Friday and Christmas). I'm thinking the price will be around $299 to start, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are promotions around Black Friday and Christmas time. I also do think the Huawei Glory will be Muve Music capable. I actually think all Android phones from now on are going to be Muve Music capable. If they can do it on one, why can't they do it on all of them? Then again, the two current Muve Music phones are both Samsungs, and the Glory is going to be Huawei, so maybe the manufacturer has something to do with it.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend

I would be surprised to see the phone launch so late. I full expect early November to build the hype for the Black Friday rush. Muve inclusion I don't expect to see, but it would be cool. I'm interested in Muve, but I'm not sacrificing the Glory for a lesser phone to get it. Pricing seems to have a concensus at $299, but I think that Cricket will offer some rebate/discounts to get it down to the 249-279 range. Here's hoping that the stores will feel the need the match the online deals. Or at least throw in some cool gear to offset! C'MON CRICKET! UNLEASH THE BEAST!

Quote Originally Posted by hamiltonrw View Post
    I would be surprised to see the phone launch so late. I full expect early November to build the hype for the Black Friday rush. Muve inclusion I don't expect to see, but it would be cool. I'm interested in Muve, but I'm not sacrificing the Glory for a lesser phone to get it. Pricing seems to have a concensus at $299, but I think that Cricket will offer some rebate/discounts to get it down to the 249-279 range. Here's hoping that the stores will feel the need the match the online deals. Or at least throw in some cool gear to offset! C'MON CRICKET! UNLEASH THE BEAST!
    Yeah, I've been thinking early November too. I think I've heard both November 4th and November 14th.

I do think the phone will have Muve Music, but I don't know if it's going to launch with it. The Huawei Ascend 2 didn't have Muve Music and according to another thread it should have it soon. I think it was at the CTIA they had the phone with the application on it. With the Huawei Glory being a higher-end phone, I don't think they'd leave out something like Muve Music.

I also agree with you and think they will have discounts on the phone.

Thread Information