Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by sportwin View Post
    I don't know.......a Camaro or a Mustang looks a little funky when it has a huge supercharger bulge for a hood......then it starts to look kinda cool. I would do it, if there was a shock cover for this setup. Just sayin'.

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2
    *RUSTang

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S III

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by salas View Post
    *RUSTang

As a fellow performance GM owner....mustake! Heehee, but the big battery and cover is starting to sink in a bit....looks sorta cool. Kinda screams "modified!" Plus, two days worth of battery at normal usage is absolutely fu@(king SICK!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sportwin View Post
    As a fellow performance GM owner....mustake! Heehee, but the big battery and cover is starting to sink in a bit....looks sorta cool. Kinda screams "modified!" Plus, two days worth of battery at normal usage is absolutely fu@(king SICK!!!!!!!

Lol yeah everyone wants a skinny phone just to buy a battery the size of their Shoe .-.

Customer Since
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by salas View Post
    Lol yeah everyone wants a skinny phone just to buy a battery the size of their Shoe .-.

I AM GAME!!! I was around when phones necessitated a full size second suitcase, so anything less than that.......we're good!!! LOL!!!

Customer Since
    Jan 2001
    Phone
    MB886 & M886

This case looks big and bulky, but when I use it I don't have to worry about charging my phone.
    I used GPS for about an hour, Wi-Fi and 3G all day long and it lasted about 34 hours on first charge.
    I'll need to charge and discharge this battery for couple times and will do a battery callibration later.
    The case looks like it has a supercharger inside that case, I'm so glad I don't have to worry about battery, and I have 2 spare batteries remaining.

Q: is it possible to make same double battery like the extended, but use 2 stock and solder them together. Will it mess it up or just give out more life power.?.

Customer Since
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury

You can, just needs to be configured in series, not parallel. I bet, if you open the battery's case, that's exactly what you'd find.

Customer Since
    Jan 2001
    Phone
    MB886 & M886

1.jpg2.jpg Extended battery with normal use, an instant drop towards the end was listening music while driving while using gps for an hour.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg  

hey d-man, can you go over the v6 supercharger scripts you're running?

I know that's kinda a hard q to answer, but I already have most of the scripts and and smanager installed.
    My ICS is starting to get laggy and my battery life has gone way down...I was at 36% yesterday after a pretty hard usage 10 hr. day.....here's what I have so far...tia

screenshot_2012-10-13-13-41-03.pngscreenshot_2012-10-13-14-15-19.png

Customer Since
    Jan 2001
    Phone
    MB886 & M886

Quote Originally Posted by intovoid View Post
    hey d-man, can you go over the v6 supercharger scripts you're running?

I know that's kinda a hard q to answer, but I already have most of the scripts and and smanager installed.
    My ICS is starting to get laggy and my battery life has gone way down...I was at 36% yesterday after a pretty hard usage 10 hr. day.....here's what I have so far...tia

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2012-10-13-13-41-03.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	3471Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2012-10-13-14-15-19.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	3472
    I've done battery calibration with about 6 complete charge and discharge cycles without running phone too hard. Another thing, making sure v6sc is 100%, then add apps to bullet proof list along with launcher and frequent apps you've downloaded and some pre-installed also. In ROM Manager disable some apps that you don't need to run at start up after power on. Also smanager widgets, place some widgets on desktop and run 99sc, make sure to read entire log and details in sc script. I had to re-run that script for it to be 100%. In SC script a services.jar sometimes doesn't want to patch. I did find a solution to how to fix it via PC and it's as easy as rotting it.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
    I've done battery calibration with about 6 complete charge and discharge cycles without running phone too hard. Another thing, making sure v6sc is 100%, then add apps to bullet proof list along with launcher and frequent apps you've downloaded and some pre-installed also. In ROM Manager disable some apps that you don't need to run at start up after power on. Also smanager widgets, place some widgets on desktop and run 99sc, make sure to read entire log and details in sc script. I had to re-run that script for it to be 100%. In SC script a services.jar sometimes doesn't want to patch. I did find a solution to how to fix it via PC and it's as easy as rotting it.
    Okay, I have it running, manually, it calculated my OOM,(out of memory),lowmemorykiller values at 8,12,39,46,53,60 which seems about right as my ram is usually about 50 to 80MB....I'm kinda scared to run it at boot though, might hang...I know it's doable...are you running it at boot?
    Is this how to set it to run on every boot?
    1... open SManager
    2....browse to /data (internal memory,,not sd card)
    3....select 99supercharger.sh
    4....hit Help and select 'run as root' and 'run at boot'
    5....save
    Last edited by intovoid; 10-13-2012 at 06:17 PM.

Customer Since
    Jan 2001
    Phone
    MB886 & M886

Okay, I have it running, manually, it calculated my OOM,(out of memory),lowmemorykiller values at 8,12,39,46,53,60 which seems about right as my ram is usually about 50 to 80MB....I'm kinda scared to run it at boot though, might hang...I know it's doable...are you running it at boot?
    Is this how to set it to run on every boot?
    1... open SManager
    2....browse to /data (internal memory,,not sd card)
    3....select 99supercharger.sh
    4....hit Help and select 'run as root' and 'run at boot'
    5....save
    Yep, Also run bulletproof on start up as well. But don't forget to add apps into that list or you'll start having FC's at start up and anytime you run smanager or ROM manager. All values look good. Start SC again and are you 100% or stuck at 50 because your services.jar can't be patched? Also, place all these as favorite, root, and selected boot* scripts, then slide to left on smanager and you'll get straight to favorite scripts. I had 0 lag, every few days I would have to run couple scripts that are widgets on my screen.

Customer Since
    Jan 2001
    Phone
    MB886 & M886

My smanager widget shortcuts3.jpg4.jpg< This is a small list, but it works.
    Last edited by D-Man; 10-13-2012 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
    Yep, Also run bulletproof on start up as well. But don't forget to add apps into that list or you'll start having FC's at start up and anytime you run smanager or ROM manager. All values look good. Start SC again and are you 100% or stuck at 50 because your services.jar can't be patched? Also, place all these as favorite, root, and selected boot* scripts, then slide to left on smanager and you'll get straight to favorite scripts. I had 0 lag, every few days I would have to run couple scripts that are widgets on my screen.
    Okay, I have them both running at boot and I'm 100% Supercharged. Thanks. I does feel snappier now...I went back to the stock ISC launcher...was using Nova and liking it alot..but I feel something is still killing my battery?...It definitely discharging faster than before...I seems like it was about when I started using Nova Launcher, and that's also when it got a little laggy...however I've been back on the stock launcher today and it still going down pretty fast..???

Customer Since
    Jan 2001
    Phone
    MB886 & M886

Okay, I have them both running at boot and I'm 100% Supercharged. Thanks. I does feel snappier now...I went back to the stock ISC launcher...was using Nova and liking it alot..but I feel something is still killing my battery?...It definitely discharging faster than before...I seems like it was about when I started using Nova Launcher, and that's also when it got a little laggy...however I've been back on the stock launcher today and it still going down pretty fast..???
    How many times have you discharged your phone till it died? and then recharged? it took me about 5-6 full cycles to normalize battery efficiency. With this extended batt it took me about two weeks to do that.

Customer Since
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury

In the last year, at least a hundred. No problems.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information