Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since

huawei mercury guidance

so for the life of me I don't know why I cant get sound to play on my boot animations or figure out where what to do to change the logo or shutdown animation or get the v6 supercharger on there without it causing my phone not to boot and ive been through just about every tread on these subjects and have put my phone through countless blue screens, boot loops, and so on if it helps any im currently running trooperrom v2.0, oriax123 fast root, salas cwm recovery, playful gods plague kernel, I currently benchmark between 7900-8100 on a good day but get a couple 7500-7600. but ive had this phone since 2012 and its never failed me so until I can get a new stable rom to work for me im trying to customize it more, but any advice will help and if it messes up oh well that's what back ups are for. long post I know but the more info I give out the better advice I can get

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Did you look in this thread for any ideas? I remember getting the Cricket boot animation and sound removed and having the default Android animation (and NO sound) put on mine. But I can't remember what directions I followed. This may have been it. But, in any case, I don't know if this will help. But thought I'd send it along just in case. http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...ot-screen.html

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since

Quote Originally Posted by M.Madeleine View Post
    Did you look in this thread for any ideas? I remember getting the Cricket boot animation and sound removed and having the default Android animation (and NO sound) put on mine. But I can't remember what directions I followed. This may have been it. But, in any case, I don't know if this will help. But thought I'd send it along just in case. http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...ot-screen.html

I do believe I have tried this before but to be honest ive done so much customizing to this phone over time but im gonna try this again and ill let you know if it helps but thanks for the link either way

Overall activity: 5.0%

Customer Since
    Apr 2013

vxzvzxcxzc

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

this thread still open?? can i ask how to fix the unpack failed error.. when im trying to software upgrade "unpack failed". thanks in advance.

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

i kinda remember this issue, try using 7zip or winrar to unzip the original download?

Thread Information