Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Huawei Mercury: Multi-touch ?

Hi guys,

What do you think of the Mercury having multi-touch? I've read the manual avenue posted and I didn't see anything multi-touch i.e. pinching or zooming in. However there are various articles on the huawei honor clearly stating multi-touch.

Multi-touch isn't that big of a feature anymore. And was one of the fails of the Ascend 2 in my opinion. Pretty phone regardless. However without multi-touch I'd second guess the Mercury. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by papasmurf520; 11-15-2011 at 11:30 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend 1

It will have multi-touch. I guarantee it! I've seen the Honor have it and I HIGHLY EXTREMELY doubt they would take it out of the Mercury. It would just be completely retarded. On top of all that this is supposed to be Huawei/Cricket's best phone why would they scimp out on multi-touch?

Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Adam0567 View Post
    It will have multi-touch. I guarantee it! I've seen the Honor have it and I HIGHLY EXTREMELY doubt they would take it out of the Mercury. It would just be completely retarded. On top of all that this is supposed to be Huawei/Cricket's best phone why would they scimp out on multi-touch?
    Ah ok. I'm going to confirm myself then that there's going to be multi-touch. Thanks.

Thread Information