Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

having issues with 3g as well but not so bad. It usually just goes gray until I use it. When it does shut off or error 98s then a toggle of date setting fixes it just fine.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 5.0%

I use my hot spot a lot or tether so it sucks that as soon as i hook up it goes grey it will be green till i use it i cant finnish anything i start cause i get knocked off line what to do bout this

Overall activity: 12.0%

Idk I wish Huawei would fix this our do a recall if they know hardware is faulty.

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

Overall activity: 20.0%

Phone
    Mercury

hallucination

Seems like the update smoothed out the stock rom. Could be just my imagination, I can't say for sure. I can say it didn't fix the wifi /mms issue .
    My phone is stock due to the magic ability I have to turn hard earned $ into bricks.

Overall activity: 8.0%

Customer Since

I really need the stock recovery.img. It would be super helpful if someone could post it

If anyone gets this latest update working, would it be possible to upload a nandroid backup for us? Having issues getting the patch to take.

Overall activity: 8.0%

Customer Since

i am also getting the error 7 message, I made a thread specifically for it, we can troubleshoot together.

http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...-firmware.html

Overall activity: 12.0%
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury

They need to fix that, and the slow email notification.

Overall activity: 6.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Unhappy Firmware Update Issue

I am not able to Update my Firmware, I have a Rooted Mercury, I Unrooted it to apply the update & i'll get as far as when the software download is complete then reboots, but it won't initially reboot. Just gets stuck on the screen with the Android avatar & the Triangle next to it. Please advise if U can. #TeamMercury
    Last edited by ThaRebel; 08-01-2012 at 05:28 AM.

Problems Updating Firmware

Here's the link to the thread that should solve all your problems. Quick rundown though is that you need to dwnld a revised stock recovery image since Huawei tried to trick us and applied a patch to the old recovery on an update most of us didn't do. Use it instead of the one that came with your phone or that you might have found elsewhere in the forum. Also be sure to use that newer stock backup and flash it through cwm before you change the recovery. If you have any questions please ask, either here or feel free to PM me k. Good luck!

Look im new i need to understand what all these terms mean idk what stock rom os amd flash n what is rooting n do i need to do it how do i get my phone back to the way it was before all these updates i dont get the error code any more bit i still have the problem mms wont send my phone is slow as molasses amd my data keeps dropping or wont come in at all my signal jut stays gray omg someone help me n email me tctieracollins@gmail.com i need help

Okay tiera, i think you have a long road ahead of you. First off, read the posts about our custom recovery and rooting your phone? If not you have tons of reading to do, and you must completely accept the risks involved with doing such. Now no one here, myself included is gonna walk you through each step because its time consuming and redundant when everything is well documented in the forum here. I will definitely help with any difficult/confusing steps but you have to research this some on your own. You're asking really basic questions, which indicates you've not looked into many solutions independently yet. Pm me here or email me @ kovis19@gmail.com once you have a basic understanding of what you're getting into.

No i have not rooted my phone im not sure what that is i have looked through other threads but i dont understand the terms the people are using with stock thus rim this flash that im so lost where do i find what i need to read

Google the universal terms such as rooting and Android ROM flashing to gain a basic idea of what these things mean. Clockworkmod recovery is something else to read up on but no thorough understanding of it is necessary. Once you have these things defined it'll all make much more sense as you read posts from experienced users. in a bit I'll sit down and make links for the best threads on the forum for you okay.

I might ask that please do not try any of this until you have that custom recovery on your phone and have made a backup. I'll walk you through this if you need help

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information