Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by scottpole View Post
    LOL It wasn't meant for ALL of them I'm well aware that there are people who know what they are talking about sorry for insulting. But I mean when you have an authorized cricket dealer tell me that they are using 4G on a phone with no 4G radio it tends to turn u away but honestly a lot of that stuff is needed to be learned on the sellers own time because none of the specs or android versions or radio types are even required I imagine.

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah, I'll put it this way:

When you have a position that pays little more than minimum wage you aren't going to get many knowledgeable potential employees step in the door.. Let alone ones that can work full time. Honestly the only reason I learned so much about my job is because I am somewhat of a nerd when it comes to computers and electronics. Really wasn't into cell phones until I got this job, all I did was talk and text, which is still true, but it was easy for me to learn about phones.

Most reps wouldn't have a reason to care.. It's not going to be their career, and they may not be technically inclined.

SO you should expect this.. (Same is true for any similar business)

2. Remove this advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by 154-4bdu114h View Post
    Yeah, I'll put it this way:

When you have a position that pays little more than minimum wage you aren't going to get many knowledgeable potential employees step in the door.. Let alone ones that can work full time. Honestly the only reason I learned so much about my job is because I am somewhat of a nerd when it comes to computers and electronics. Really wasn't into cell phones until I got this job, all I did was talk and text, which is still true, but it was easy for me to learn about phones.

Most reps wouldn't have a reason to care.. It's not going to be their career, and they may not be technically inclined.

SO you should expect this.. (Same is true for any similar business)
    Yea and when I see stuff like this it really doesn't bother me because of what you said, they don't really care to be insightful about that type of stuff. I can go on and on for days about specs, apps, OS features, you name it. That's because I love electronics like you LOL. All I know is I've had no issues. My device is rooted and running revokster rom. V6 and this thing can go head to head with my bionic. My 3G service is acceptable and unlimited data, talk, and text so I'm a happy camper.

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

Overall activity: 1.0%

No biggie. The digitizer isn't harmed, it works 100%. The glass is just cracked. Luckily it went around the front camera instead of over it so the camera isn't affected.

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3

Good to hear... Knowing that crack is there can get annoying though :banghead:

Sent from my Merc

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by 154-4bdu114h View Post
    When you have a position that pays little more than minimum wage you aren't going to get many knowledgeable potential employees step in the door. Most reps wouldn't have a reason to care.. It's not going to be their career, and they may not be technically inclined. SO you should expect this.. (Same is true for any similar business)
    I own a business and just like you thinking and getting offended by someone classifying you a certain way the same holds true for business in our country. NOT ALL operate the way you describe them. There's is good and bad in everything........just saying. Have a nice day.....
    As for original post...Sorry to hear about your phone and I hope you can get it replaced. I recently had something happen to me with another device and it just plain sucks. peace
    Last edited by wrhsonwheels; 04-24-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Make sure you get ghost armor to put on your next phone. it works great so far

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information