Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ICS data drop

Overall activity: 18.0%
    Customer Since
    mar 2006
    Phone
    sg3

Quote Originally Posted by thebizness View Post
    ive been in a f#$ing battle to find out how to root a hauwei mercury m886 after the 2.3.6 update a couple months back but havent found anything consistant or anything that was easy to understand lmao real talk im not really idk qualified in this area but im no idiot all i need is a set of somewhat detailed instructions and maybe a glossary lol but everything is scattered all over the place, out of date and unconsistant as all he11 so im not sure which path to follow :/ idk if you dont mind maybe you can point me in the rite direction of a walk through or a glossary for android terms and a basics on what rooting is and ill just do it solo?

Thnx,
    Mike
    if u don't know what it is y are u killing yourself to get it?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Phone
    Mercury M886

Quote Originally Posted by thebizness View Post
    ive been in a f#$ing battle to find out how to root a hauwei mercury m886 after the 2.3.6 update a couple months back but havent found anything consistant or anything that was easy to understand lmao real talk im not really idk qualified in this area but im no idiot all i need is a set of somewhat detailed instructions and maybe a glossary lol but everything is scattered all over the place, out of date and unconsistant as all he11 so im not sure which path to follow :/ idk if you dont mind maybe you can point me in the rite direction of a walk through or a glossary for android terms and a basics on what rooting is and ill just do it solo?

Thnx,
    Mike
    Huawei Mercury Custom Recovery
    Huawei Mercury Custom Recovery

Huawei Mercury M886 - Easiest Root via Recovery!!!
    Huawei Mercury M886 - Easiest Root via Recovery!!!

Stock Rom Replacment for Mercury
    Stock Rom Replacment for Mercury

Just follow the instructions. Before rooting you need to go to the first link and do what it says. Then the second..then the 3rd if you want. Rooting basically gives you more freedom to do what you want. You can remove all unnecessary apps pre installed, flash roms, etc. Google the term for even more info.

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information