Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Member
    Points: 2,208, Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%
    D-Man's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Customer Since
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Dayton, OHIO
    Posts
    164
    Phone
    MB886 & M886



    iPhone vs. Mercury

    iPhone versus our Mercury?

    Post below what you think...
    I dislike iPhones.
    Last edited by short6in; 09-17-2012 at 01:30 PM.

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Points: 4,022, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 35
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Location
    Trench Town
    Posts
    1,166
    Phone
    Kyocera K132



    do you really need an answer on that? iPhone even though I dont much care for the smart phone for dummies (iPhone) crushes anything made by huawei

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Points: 7,634, Level: 58
    Overall activity: 0%
    TheKidGio's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    702
    Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2



    Mercury but it all depends what you want in a phone

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Points: 6,592, Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0%
    wthigon's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 38
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Laredo, TX
    Posts
    786
    Phone
    Admire 2 64GB



    If you're not into flashing roms or unlocking the full potential of a phone and make it absolutely the way you want it, then iphone is for you. If you want everything else then go android.

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Points: 2,596, Level: 30
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Rites's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    san antonio, tx
    Posts
    387
    Phone
    PAE3D, ICS Merc



    the iphone pretty much eats anything ZTE/Huawei/Kyocera/LG (and a few other brands) for breakfast and sh*ts all over our mercuries


    in all honesty, as much as i hate apple products in general, they all do have one thing in common - they work, no questions asked
    Last edited by Rites; 09-17-2012 at 02:49 PM.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Points: 11,591, Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0%
    salas's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 49
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    1,677



    Think of it like this. People have ported android to iPhones!!!!! The closest thing to iOS we have is MIUI (Still android) and the Gooapple Phone which is iPhone on the outside.. but still android on the inside.! No one wants iOS :P

    Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S III

  8. #7
    Member
    Points: 2,037, Level: 27
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    thatdude130's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Donna Tx
    Posts
    133
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3



    I would get bored with an iPhone. I rather stay with my mercury now that i can screenshot Lol

  9. #8
    Member
    Points: 965, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    mars
    Posts
    97



    Quote Originally Posted by salas View Post
    Think of it like this. People have ported android to iPhones!!!!! The closest thing to iOS we have is MIUI (Still android) and the Gooapple Phone which is iPhone on the outside.. but still android on the inside.! No one wants iOS :P

    Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S III
    I dislike Apple and loathe apple fanboyism, but gotta hand it to them--iOS is pretty dang stable. I've never heard of laggy dialers or lagginess in general for iphones...even the older models....

    I can't speak for the new replacement Mercury's people have been getting (since the Mercury has been a piece of crap for the past year)......

    It just got confirmed to me that Galaxy S3 is indeed coming to Cricket (although reputable members have been saying it for a while now).

    I'm going to switch my phone to my spare Samsung STUNT while I wait for the Gs3. wooooooooooot

    fyi, I can't use flashed phones b/c i'm on an employee line--otherwise I would flash a phone in a heartbeat

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Points: 4,022, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 35
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Location
    Trench Town
    Posts
    1,166
    Phone
    Kyocera K132



    Quote Originally Posted by hyogen View Post
    I dislike Apple and loathe apple fanboyism, but gotta hand it to them--iOS is pretty dang stable. I've never heard of laggy dialers or lagginess in general for iphones...even the older models....

    I can't speak for the new replacement Mercury's people have been getting (since the Mercury has been a piece of crap for the past year)......

    It just got confirmed to me that Galaxy S3 is indeed coming to Cricket (although reputable members have been saying it for a while now).

    I'm going to switch my phone to my spare Samsung STUNT while I wait for the Gs3. wooooooooooot

    fyi, I can't use flashed phones b/c i'm on an employee line--otherwise I would flash a phone in a heartbeat
    The "stunt" now that is hilarious. Honestly, i'd rather use a stunt than a mercury.

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Points: 7,634, Level: 58
    Overall activity: 0%
    TheKidGio's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    702
    Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2



    Shidd everybody in my family that has a Iphone be having them laggy ass screens, id rather keep the Merc... Android > Iphone

  12. #11
    Member
    Points: 1,094, Level: 17
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Norman, OK
    Posts
    91



    You know they originally stole the idea for the mouse from Xerox..
    Yet they want to sue people for swipe to unlock

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Points: 4,022, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 35
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Location
    Trench Town
    Posts
    1,166
    Phone
    Kyocera K132



    Quote Originally Posted by intovoid View Post
    You know they originally stole the idea for the mouse from Xerox..
    Yet they want to sue people for swipe to unlock
    Huawei how dare you....

  14. #13
    Member
    Points: 10,091, Level: 67
    Overall activity: 0%
    Mathesar's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 23
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Customer Since
    2006
    Location
    Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    221
    Phone
    Moto G



    I prefer Android myself, hardware wise the Merc & Ihpone arent a whole lot different but one area I know an Iphone 4s & 5 destroy the Merc is Camera quality, Especially when it comes to recording videos, apple uses hardware stabilization which helps immensely when recording shaky video (Which happens most the time with a cellphone).

  15. #14
    Member
    Points: 1,374, Level: 20
    Overall activity: 23.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Customer Since
    July 2010
    Location
    Sacramento Ca.
    Posts
    80



    If i wanted an iPhone I'd get one. I like my mercury.

  16. #15
    Member
    Points: 1,516, Level: 22
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    randp1's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 16
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    144
    Phone
    Mercury



    Quote Originally Posted by GeneticWeapon View Post
    If i wanted an iPhone I'd get one. I like my mercury.
    Me too! Well said. Straight to the point.

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner