Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Galaxy S3

There is a file someone but the way the mercury's rom is put together is damn confusing that's because its a Chinese rom and they way put the permission's and the XML files and rpls. And together is crazy they use 5 different languages in there roms for example the cust file I know this much about there are 5 or 6 scripts that they use and each one is in a different language and each one us linked to the other some were and when there all read together it it complete's the command to mount or change those files

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Android Titan; 05-05-2012 at 08:18 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Android Titan View Post
    That's what I figured to but my last mercury all I did will missing around in Root toolbox under ran a script for no bootanimation and when I restarted my phone it booted fine but then would freeze so I pulled they battery out restarted and then would freeze so I go in to recovery to restore my phone and it would freeze and that all it would and it would charge anymore the only I could get the phone to stay on for more then 15 sec. Was to plug it in and with out a battery

script trying to edit the boot in ..../crust/? u sure u put FACTORY .img's in the recovery folder? O_o i littery formated data ; system ; recovery.img boot.img emmc file what ever that does! lol; thats the enter recovery folder; and internal storage! i mean EVERYTHING i can get my hands on in the phone. and still couldnt brick it O_o. . . just took the battery out. left it out. held both vol keys and put in usb cord and pink screen showed. then that lets me input the recovery folder. then i can go into recovery, then i can install rom and not bricked O_o no clue how a script got u bricked. . . . so far, im calling this phone unbrickable do to software errors and anything like that! hardware failer is the only think i see bricking it

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

the bootanimation binary located in the /system/bin/ was linked to crust =[ had to use hex to change it to /system/media/ for my bootanimation hack . . . so i seen this first hand on this rom!!! if its like that, then yea im pretty much fuckeed!!

Phone
    Galaxy S3

Oh if miss up a certain partion on this phone it will brick ask Oriax he found the hard way just like I did but then with my first 4 mercury's after that they just keep fucking up on me $1278 in a month for replacement phone so after that I just went back to ascend 2 but I'm pissed I like mercury its a nice phone but got screwd with a rom thats just shity

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

never thought about partition bricks O_O

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

More partitions can be found when putting it in download mode while in ubuntu 10.04 Lts. If you delete a partition your shit out of luck and is beyond repair. Lol found out the hard way as Titan described. Be careful what your doing and make sure you test several times before posting public unless you want a mob of bricked mercs.

Sent from my cricket iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

naw, im not posting ANYTHING unless it is stable and and even then i dont think imma post it! kinda wanna see if i can see some stuff and how they got the files! im sure i wont find a break thru but imma take a look for the hell of it =] . . . i dont think imma be messing with ANY partitioning...... imma look at cm7 also =[ im just bored and wanna work on something other then my rom atm lol we will see what comes out of this >_<

Overall activity: 3.0%

Four hours in the sun screen down battery off solved the problem. Plugged in and it fired up instantly.. Moisture tags are white, phone was in dry climate and above freezing. Phone voodoo... Thanks again everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information