Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Member
    Points: 982, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%
    android4ever91's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    98
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Quote Originally Posted by oriax123:60566
    Quote Originally Posted by android4ever91 View Post
    Do you have the stock one?
    Here is my copy of stock files that go in the "image" folder when in Download mode.


    BACKUP DOWNLOAD MODE.rar


    Thanks man and did you try reverting back to the stock recovery and installing?


  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #17
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by android4ever91 View Post
    This is what mine looks like

    also for some reason i cant install it when i downloaded it..it shut off went t the update screen then a little triangle with a ! mark in it popped up and it just stayed there so i tried installing it threw the recovery and it says

    finding update...
    opening update...
    now hota starting...
    verifiying current system...
    file_getprop: failed to stat "/system/build.prop": no such file in directory
    E:error in /sdcard/update.zip
    (status 7)
    installation aborted?
    Its because it needs stock recovery to install it, the reason it stays on the triangle.

    EDIT:

    found it at /sdcard/HwOUC/

    ---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by android4ever91 View Post
    Thanks man and did you try reverting back to the stock recovery and installing?
    not yet, downloading again since once i replaced the "image" folder i need to redownload it for some reason
    Last edited by oriax123; 04-07-2012 at 01:15 AM.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  4. #18
    Senior Member
    Points: 22,444, Level: 93
    Overall activity: 0%
    Android Titan's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    portland oregon
    Posts
    761
    Phone
    Galaxy S3



    Quote Originally Posted by claytonluke View Post
    All it did for me was freeze up when I tried to install after the dl. Wondering if its cause im rooted?

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk
    For it to install you can't be rooted and have to be on the recovery and all files have to be in there original state or it won't work so basically just restore stock recovery unroot it then do a factory reset


    Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk

  5. #19
    Member
    Points: 982, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%
    android4ever91's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    98
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    its still not working for me this is what it reads...

    finding...
    opening...
    verifiying...
    installing...
    verifying current system...
    checking patch files...
    assert failed: apply_patch_check("/fat/image/recovery.img", "32f4a4422914c23da3ac90481434b34f3df504b3", "9febb11e0984bcda4d57a5dd4ddb839fedd9d460")
    pid=119, staturs=1792
    E:error in /sdcard/update.zip
    (status 7)
    formatting /cache...
    installation aborted

    im so lost?

  6. #20
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by android4ever91 View Post
    its still not working for me this is what it reads...

    finding...
    opening...
    verifiying...
    installing...
    verifying current system...
    checking patch files...
    assert failed: apply_patch_check("/fat/image/recovery.img", "32f4a4422914c23da3ac90481434b34f3df504b3", "9febb11e0984bcda4d57a5dd4ddb839fedd9d460")
    pid=119, staturs=1792
    E:error in /sdcard/update.zip
    (status 7)
    formatting /cache...
    installation aborted

    im so lost?
    its bcz its checking the md5 of every file then patches it.

    But dont worry, i made a PATCHED OTA for Muve
    needs custom recovery.


    Dont worry if it says its not updated, was to lazy to edit the build.prop and other files. BUT IT IS UPDATED just doesnt say



    Oh almost forgot, its only 19mb



    Last edited by oriax123; 04-07-2012 at 02:30 AM.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  7. #21
    Junior Member
    Points: 516, Level: 10
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Concord
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    ugh, I am having a fit with this stupid update, I am rooted and had CWM recovery. I got the stock recovery replaced and now I see I have to un root it, how do I do that???

  8. #22
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by fate43 View Post
    ugh, I am having a fit with this stupid update, I am rooted and had CWM recovery. I got the stock recovery replaced and now I see I have to un root it, how do I do that???
    read the post above yours my friend(;
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  9. #23
    Member
    Points: 982, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%
    android4ever91's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    98
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Quote Originally Posted by oriax123:60578
    Quote Originally Posted by android4ever91 View Post
    its still not working for me this is what it reads...

    finding...
    opening...
    verifiying...
    installing...
    verifying current system...
    checking patch files...
    assert failed: apply_patch_check("/fat/image/recovery.img", "32f4a4422914c23da3ac90481434b34f3df504b3", "9febb11e0984bcda4d57a5dd4ddb839fedd9d460")
    pid=119, staturs=1792
    E:error in /sdcard/update.zip
    (status 7)
    formatting /cache...
    installation aborted

    im so lost?
    its bcz its checking the md5 of every file then patches it.

    But dont worry, i made a PATCHED OTA for Muve needs custom recovery.


    Dont worry if it says its not updated, was to lazy to edit the build.prop and other files. BUT IT IS UPDATED just doesnt say

    Oh almost forgot, its only 19mb


    update.zip


    My update is more then just the muve and ruim I think bc yours only says 40 something megabytes and my update says 70 something megabytes


  10. #24
    Junior Member
    Points: 516, Level: 10
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Concord
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    just did a factory reset b/c after replacing the stock recovery wifi and data were not working for some reason, I hope this fixed it..........

  11. #25
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by android4ever91 View Post
    My update is more then just the muve and ruim I think bc yours only says 40 something megabytes and my update says 70 something megabytes
    Its bcz your on 2.3.5,

    You have 2 options:

    1.)Upgrade using my stock 2.3.6 rom then flash the patch to be fully updated.

    2.Send my the update.zip from your phone so i can make a patch for 2.3.5 (which i think is a bad idea since 2.3.5 IS buggy)
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  12. #26
    Member
    Points: 982, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%
    android4ever91's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    98
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Quote Originally Posted by oriax123:60584
    Quote Originally Posted by android4ever91 View Post
    My update is more then just the muve and ruim I think bc yours only says 40 something megabytes and my update says 70 something megabytes
    Its bcz your on 2.3.5,

    You have 2 options:

    1.)Upgrade using my stock 2.3.6 rom then flash the patch to be fully updated.

    2.Send my the update.zip from your phone so i can make a patch for 2.3.5 (which i think is a bad idea since 2.3.5 IS buggy)
    Okay ill go with option 1( to keep you from doing more work lol) and do I just install the rom then update with your patch or with the online update?
    Last edited by android4ever91; 04-07-2012 at 02:43 AM.

  13. #27
    Junior Member
    Points: 516, Level: 10
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Concord
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    ok my phone has no data wifi is now working but it also says there are no updates available.....suggestions

  14. #28
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Go here:

    http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...html#post60587

    ---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by android4ever91 View Post
    Okay ill go with option 1( to keep you from doing more work lol) and do I just install the rom then update with your patch or with the online update?
    Yes install the rom and let it boot up, once fully booted up reboot back into recovery, flash the patch and your good to go ;p

    http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...html#post60587
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  15. #29
    Junior Member
    Points: 516, Level: 10
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Concord
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    ok so anyone know how I can get my data back?? I have tried everything I know including restoring the Apn...

  16. #30
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by fate43 View Post
    ok so anyone know how I can get my data back?? I have tried everything I know including restoring the Apn...
    Are you using stock firmware? Try reseting APNS, In the APN menu press "menu" key and click on reset,

    Are you on my custom roms? Try Reflashing the rom bcz a "factory reset" is bad on custom roms.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner