Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Name of Huawei Glory

Do we know if the Huawei Glory is actually going to be called the Huawei Glory on Cricket?

The name that is being used in other countries is the Huawei Honor, and another name that recently came up was the Huawei Mercury. We know the Huawei Mercury is coming to Cricket, and it should have some decent specifications (similar to the Glory), so do you think what we call the Huawei Glory is actually going to be the Huawei Mercury?

2. Remove this advertisement.

Phone
    Samsung Indulge

Yeah that was the exact same article I was referring to. Nice to make this a new post OP!

Phone
    Samsung Indulge

Not feeling the name but eh. It would have been nive if they could say around when it would be released. " Although no one would pinpoint the release date Garcia confirmed we should expect the Mercury before the holidays", Halloween holiday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years hell Valentines day?!

Quote Originally Posted by the258 View Post
    Not feeling the name but eh. It would have been nive if they could say around when it would be released. " Although no one would pinpoint the release date Garcia confirmed we should expect the Mercury before the holidays", Halloween holiday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years hell Valentines day?!
    Some commenter said on a post it's going to be released in december and not november either. Who knows if that's true.

Don't a few people work for cricket on these forums?

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that it will probably be called the Huawei Mercury. There are several different sources that say that.

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurf520 View Post
    Some commenter said on a post it's going to be released in december and not november either. Who knows if that's true.

Don't a few people work for cricket on these forums?
    I actually think it will be out in November, but it is possible it will come out in December instead. I would think Cricket would want it out by Black Friday because so many people do their shopping then.

I also found an article that clearly said the Huawei Mercury has a 1.4 Ghz processor and was called the Huawei Glory, so that must be it.

I'm starting to change everything over to Huawei Mercury instead of Huawei Glory.

There is also another thread that was made into an article so more people are aware of the name change. http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...i-mercury.html

Thread Information