Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    3/13/2013

Ruined My Phone: Need Help

I rooted and flashed my phone using info, and software from this forum. Worked great, had a real nice setup, but I went overboard with root app delete. Problems too many to list, I need to flash a new rom, already have it downloaded from here.

Ok, everything is deleted from SD memory, internal and external (lost backups during an OS re-install also). I can get to the pink screen but it just stays pink and I have no program to flash with. What do I need to install to get the ability to flash the new rom, the phone is still rooted. I guess I deleted the app which allows flashing of new roms from SD. What should I do or alternately can Radio Shack put it back the way it was ? If I cant flash it how can they ? I need this thing for remote video of a disabled person, hoping I can fix instead of having to buy another pre-paid smartphone. I think this is a nice phone and want to keep it. Thanks in advance.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Overall activity: 0%

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Hi there oriax here ^~^ , follow salas guide to install the custom recovery then boot into the recovery and do a system wipe, then install my ROM and get it back working

PS anyone wanna donate a s4 for development? Thinking in returning to the scene<3

Overall activity: 1.0%

Sorry about the thread-jacking, but I just wanted to show my support for oriax' development for the S4. I just upgraded from my Merc to the AT&T GS4. I'll gladly be your guinea pig. :-P

On topic, as oriax suggested, Salas' guide should get you back on track. Just make sure NOT to wipe SD card before flashing your chosen ROM, as this is where the zip is stored.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thread Information