Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

go to xxnubcakexx@cricketuser.com and u will see THEMES for ur ROM! will work with any rom... i recommend revevokster so u can use skype! To get the 4 way lock screen... install the potter unlock patch!

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

to make it not so 2.3ish install a new laucher and maybe use gounlocker pro

2. Remove this advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by xxnubcakexx View Post
    go to xxnubcakexx@cricketuser.com and u will see THEMES for ur ROM! will work with any rom... i recommend revevokster so u can use skype! To get the 4 way lock screen... install the potter unlock patch!

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

to make it not so 2.3ish install a new laucher and maybe use gounlocker pro
    It's the Swype keyboard not Skype that I'm having issues with. Think I'll try your ROM next...

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

i ment swype!

i ment swype!
    Thank you brother!

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by jjazzfusion View Post
    Thank you brother!
    lol its my rom
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

I'm running the Revokster rom (working smooth by the way) but i'm having one issue where i have no service after a reboot (my phone occasionally does a random reboot). the only way i get service back is after rebooting my phone a couple to a few dozen times (tried switching airplane mode on and off but it only worked once). it's happened quite a few times in the month that I've been running the rom. think there is any way that this could be fixed?? it just scares me half to death that I'll never get signal again >.<

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by SincerelyTony View Post
    I'm running the Revokster rom (working smooth by the way) but i'm having one issue where i have no service after a reboot (my phone occasionally does a random reboot). the only way i get service back is after rebooting my phone a couple to a few dozen times (tried switching airplane mode on and off but it only worked once). it's happened quite a few times in the month that I've been running the rom. think there is any way that this could be fixed?? it just scares me half to death that I'll never get signal again >.<
    hmmm never had this problem when i made it, could be that the device wasnt wiped before flashing the rom (in recovery wiping data and cache and system before flashing a rom) well at least thats what i do and never had any problems. Sorry it freezes, i would fix it if thats the case but i no longer have a mercury to play with.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

I hate to sound like a noob (which I am) but can anyone tell me if I'm missing anything in the steps to flashing this rom? So, I: Backup apps using TI. (User apps right?) Then drop the rom.zip and patch.zip (Google apps too?) on the root of my SD. Boot into CWM. Make a rom backup with CWM. (Where does that go? On the SD I'm Guessing.) Wipe dalvic cache. (What else do I wipe?) install rom.zip from SD. Reboot phone. Allow to start up. Reboot into CWM. Install patch.zip. Reboot again. How do I install Google apps? At the same time as the ROM? After all is done do I just download TI and restore user apps? Help is appreciated and I will totally give you an imaginary internet high five!

Overall activity: 34.0%
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RockStrongo View Post
    I hate to sound like a noob (which I am) but can anyone tell me if I'm missing anything in the steps to flashing this rom? So, I: Backup apps using TI. (User apps right?) Then drop the rom.zip and patch.zip (Google apps too?) on the root of my SD. Boot into CWM. Make a rom backup with CWM. (Where does that go? On the SD I'm Guessing.) Wipe dalvic cache. (What else do I wipe?) install rom.zip from SD. Reboot phone. Allow to start up. Reboot into CWM. Install patch.zip. Reboot again. How do I install Google apps? At the same time as the ROM? After all is done do I just download TI and restore user apps? Help is appreciated and I will totally give you an imaginary internet high five!
    We all started somewhere. You have it all correct, but there should be a third zip for the g-apps. You can flash that after you flash the patch. No reboot needed between the two. Remember, if something does go wonky, you can always restore your backup and start over.

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

i dont recall needing to install gapps with these roms O_o there preinstalled arent they? but ur steps are right

i dont recall needing to install gapps with these roms O_o there preinstalled arent they? but ur steps are right
    It's updated apps so u don't update after a clean install. And btw can u theme the stock Mms.apk? I'm trying to find out how but me have no PC

Sent from my M886

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Easyest way is to use .7z file magnager to browse the apk without decomileing it with apk muli tool! Then find the pack of images in the apk and put them in a folder on ur computer, i use my desktop. Then edit each png with gimp2 cause i cant use photoshop lol. Then u just force the png back in the apk by dragging it to 7z . . . this only works with images . . . if u want to change xmls or smali's then u have to decompile!
    do u need help themeing? i dont know what kinda look ur going for. But i got htc look for mms, and i got ics i can TRY to fashion up the apk
    gimp:
    GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program

7z :
    7-Zip

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

i did do a wipe, didn't want anything to go wrong but apparently bad luck will follow me ._. and its cool, thanks anyway (:

Quote Originally Posted by Dsanders77 View Post
    We all started somewhere. You have it all correct, but there should be a third zip for the g-apps. You can flash that after you flash the patch. No reboot needed between the two. Remember, if something does go wonky, you can always restore your backup and start over.

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks! Just wanted to make sure. Do I only wipe the Dalvic cache or are ther other things I should erase as well?

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

can anyone get the original clock weather widget pulled from huawei mercury

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

please i some how deleted it on this new phone i got

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information