Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Throttle fix??

Overall activity: 99.4%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Yup,I dig it! I got a bunch of shyte...old, out of date, obsolete shyte. But I love all of it! And I want to keep it all! Like I said, I'm somewhat of a hoarder :-) I will say the best deterrent is my S&W.40 though. One look and it would bring the joker to his knees! Then there's the loud thump........enough said!

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Phone
    Mercury M886

Quote Originally Posted by sportwin View Post
    Yup,I dig it! I got a bunch of shyte...old, out of date, obsolete shyte. But I love all of it! And I want to keep it all! Like I said, I'm somewhat of a hoarder :-) I will say the best deterrent is my S&W.40 though. One look and it would bring the joker to his knees! Then there's the loud thump........enough said!

I'm trying to convince my mom into getting me my own 1911 but she says she doesn't know about a .45. I gotta keep reminding her she got us our gun licenses for a reason lol. Idk, I wanna get her to get this BEAUTIFUL .357 for the house too.

Banned
    Overall activity: 1.0%

we have a security alarm and a police officer living next door.. Not to mention we are in line of sight from the Reginal court house

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

OOPS And its a good neighborhood .. Did i mention i went shopping yesterday and bought a awesome cute pink dress ....

ohh and a few pair of stockings .. sheesh guys..

Phone
    Mercury M886

Quote Originally Posted by ericarenee View Post
    we have a security alarm and a police officer living next door.. Not to mention we are in line of sight from the Reginal court house

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

OOPS And its a good neighborhood .. Did i mention i went shopping yesterday and bought a awesome cute pink dress ....

I live in a good neighborhood but its slowly deteriorating. I mean, we got our licenses for home security but then again we just love guns lol. But hey, with a 12 gauge Mossberg and a Newfoundland, we should be ok.

Overall activity: 0%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

OK I guess we should go back to talking about ways to steal from cricket. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by decepticonvisuals View Post
    OK I guess we should go back to talking about ways to steal from cricket. :-P
    Get WiFi. Topic answered .
    So guys! Hows them *Insert favorite sport team (if any) here*

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3

Phone
    SamsungGS3/Mercury

Have your car break down on the highway at 3am and you'll realize how necessary cell phones have become. A smartphone, no, but at least a basic dumb phone is much more useful than a land line these days, and a basic Cricket plan is $30. Find a cheap phone on sale or off Craigslist or whatever, and I see no benefit in going landline over cell if you can only afford one or the other. I prefer to keep a landline as well, simply because I don't like to give out my number to everyone.

Cricket offers lifeline cell service

Customer Since
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by ericarenee View Post

I was looking for a nice pair of tall Halloween socks myself. Tim Burton style.

Quote Originally Posted by salas View Post
    Get WiFi. Topic answered .
    So guys! Hows them *Insert favorite sport team (if any) here*

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
    Don't worry, the Giants will do better next time around ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Gmash View Post
    Have your car break down on the highway at 3am and you'll realize how necessary cell phones have become. A smartphone, no, but at least a basic dumb phone is much more useful than a land line these days, and a basic Cricket plan is $30. Find a cheap phone on sale or off Craigslist or whatever, and I see no benefit in going landline over cell if you can only afford one or the other. I prefer to keep a landline as well, simply because I don't like to give out my number to everyone.
    I use Google Voice so I don't give out my real number. You can block callers, text from the web, and so much more. Another great tool is GrooVe IP to make and receive calls for free over wifi using your Google Voice account.

BTW, Can someone with a Mercury on ICS send me 3 simple files in /system/bin? Seriously, I replaced bootanimation, bootanimationex, and shutdownanimation with the files NubCake used for his Gingerbread script. Might as well ask here...

Phone
    Mercury M886

Quote Originally Posted by NeoZiggy View Post
    I was looking for a nice pair of tall Halloween socks myself. Tim Burton style.

Don't worry, the Giants will do better next time around ;]

I use Google Voice so I don't give out my real number. You can block callers, text from the web, and so much more. Another great tool is GrooVe IP to make and receive calls for free over wifi using your Google Voice account.

BTW, Can someone with a Mercury on ICS send me 3 simple files in /system/bin? Seriously, I replaced bootanimation, bootanimationex, and shutdownanimation with the files NubCake used for his Gingerbread script. Might as well ask here...
    *cough cough* PACKERS *cough*

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information