Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

TOOL : Huawei Mercury Bloatware Removal and Installer All-in-One

Picture above is a screen shot of my S3 Bloat tool. Same Concept for the Mercury.

I'm going to keep the instructions nice and simple. If you don't understand how to install adb drivers or rooting you device,
    Google

it.

Requirements:

Adb drivers installed
    Root

Bloatware Tool

Windows PC

Instructions:

Download the
    bloatware tool

Extract the file

Open Mercury.bat

Follow onscreen instructions

Note:
    This is something i through together in a couple of hours. If you have any questions or problems, let me know. Also, if i left any bloatware out, let me know so i can include them. Thank You

Credit: Chrisngrod & Oriax123's post: >Here<
    Everything was based of this off this post. But not the work. Coding is 100% mine.
    xXNubCakeXx's

2. Remove this advertisement.

people with a custom rom that dont have a backup of the original stock they had cant update to the latest software update because of a missing file/app, i cant remember which one it was specifically. someone even said they had reverted to optimized stock by oriax and installed the bloatware using oriax's bloatware installer, but still was unable to update.

ANYWAYS

does your version have any additional files/ apps that oriax's version doesnt that might allow us to update if we are rooted on custom rom?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by asanta View Post
    people with a custom rom that dont have a backup of the original stock they had cant update to the latest software update because of a missing file/app, i cant remember which one it was specifically. someone even said they had reverted to optimized stock by oriax and installed the bloatware using oriax's bloatware installer, but still was unable to update.

ANYWAYS

does your version have any additional files/ apps that oriax's version doesnt that might allow us to update if we are rooted on custom rom?
    Im not sure if it includes 100% of the missing apks but it MIGHT... like i sayd, this was made following the link i posted in the credits... you can try and let use know =P

Thread Information