Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

IMO the only thing they both need is CM10. Great phones and if the benchmarks are any indicator... They are more powerful than the S3.

Built in wireless charging on the DNA is the bomb diggity.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

oppp find 5
    xiaomi mi-2
    huawei 9508
    first two quad band for att..last one pentaband att + tmo compatible....hspa+

Overall activity: 3.0%

Quote Originally Posted by GeneticWeapon View Post

Sorry to post a wall of words. Straight talk is awesome and worth considering if you come across a phone that uses a sim card.

Attachment 3786
    So, all in all I guess the only thing I can do is purchase a new phone dedicated to TM or ATT, purchase a SIM card and sign up with ST.

Would really like to find a solution that would allow me to use my Merc' with ST or Net10 without rooting........ Tall order I know...... But as a novice when it comes to networks and Android phones I just feel there has to be a solution that is cost, time and user experience effective.

Overall activity: 23.0%

Customer Since
    July 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Laughingcat View Post

Would really like to find a solution that would allow me to use my Merc' with ST or Net10 without rooting........ Tall order I know...... But as a novice when it comes to networks and Android phones I just feel there has to be a solution that is cost, time and user experience effective.
    I think that before too long, something on your phone will give out, and make you seek out a new phone. I lost the speaker on mine, and I absolutely babied that phone. Lots of other people lost their speakers as well, don't be surprised if yours doesn't blow out as well.

Overall activity: 65.0%
    Phone
    PAE3D, ICS Merc

Re: Want To Leave Cricket.... Can This Be Done

Quote Originally Posted by Laughingcat View Post
    So, all in all I guess the only thing I can do is purchase a new phone dedicated to TM or ATT, purchase a SIM card and sign up with ST.

Considering your merc is cdma, there is no amount of flashing that would allow it on to a GSM carrier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information