Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 4.0%

No Service in Previously Covered Area

Cricketís NEW NETWORK:
    Its so frustrating to have a phone and service that worked great when you first got it and now no longer works. I have taken out the battery, sim card, and did a factory reset. Nothing has helped.
    I contacted tech support and they had to create a case to send it higher up. When I check on my status the people were so rude (not the first person who tried helping me). I went to local corporate office and the associate was trying her best to fix my phone too. She looked at the SIM card and not issues. She did a follow up with Tech Support and they informed her that should be calling me on Monday, maybe. Thatís if they have a resolution.
    When you look at my phone is says I have full service but yet I can't make calls, send text, or connect to interment. If it does work, its only for a short time. I've looked at the coverage map and it shows that I'm in a good area. I would hate to have to switch to another carrier and possibly have to buy another phone.

Is Anyone else having the same issue? Have they resolved it?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

there were a few customers effected like this. resolution could take up to 3 days glad they followed up on the technical request.

Thread Information