Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

i have it....says it been moved...or something....i gotta run out the door right now.....if you could email me the driver.......pctec1@hotmail.com

thanks

2. Remove this advertisement.

im getting there....

what is he typing at the "enter text string" on the mobile IP profile

i cant see

also, what if i dont have a PRL to put in? i dont know what it is for nc....ANYONE?

THANKS

just an FYI....i found my answer to the PRL question but still waiting on the other...

1 more ????..................................i want to do the greenk45 plan and pay only $45.....but im already paying the $55 plan....what will happen? do i have to call them or how will my price change?

also, im a little confused how you go about doing the greenk45 ...

can you explain?

sorry for all the newbie questions but im learning...lol

thanks

i just noticed....whats the point of doing ##3424# .........he unplugs and then plugs back in...he does nothing with DM Command Service menu...and goes right to QPST

does it have to be on the DM command service menu when you read and write back to phone with QPST?

ok ok....i looked thru all the links and found my answers....call me stupid...LOL

im running this thing and see what happens.....

gonna watch my droid internally burst!.....lol

OK.....so i ran everything correctly except for the greenk45 file cause my guess is i dont have to do that cause im already on the $55 plan.

so i ran it and got the write error which it says to ignore..so i did....but i didnt get the other box ...i let it sit there for a awhiile ..like 5mins.....so just just shut off and rebooted the pjhone

and when i go to call 611......it says "your account could not be validated please call customer service"

I dont get internet ...i cant do anything.

ive loaded and done this 3 times

do i gotta call cricket CS?

would it have anything to do with me having a cricket droid already and i cant have 2 phones with the same number? I should atleast be able to get internet on this phone thru my wifi like i did before.

before i rooted the phone and wiped it clean.....i was able to wifi with the Incredible and surf the market and internet, gps everything but make a call.....

when i go to QPST again and read the phone.....everything is in there that i wrote to the phone..

when i look on the phone itself and look at "phone Identity" it shows my phone number and under IMSI it shows the MIN number.

so whats up?
    Last edited by sniperxxx; 07-26-2011 at 11:36 PM.

Followed all directions perfectly with a droid incredible i bought from craigslist and it now works perfectly. I did all this and then called and had the phone added to my account, rebooted, and everything including mms is working.

The attached files you say are at the end of your post arent there though. I want the gingerbread fix so I can use another ROM on my phone.

yeah i found out thats my problem ...i have to call cricket......let me know when you find the gingerbread fix.

Hi, already flashed my phone using this tut, but the port option is not showing in my device mnager. what can i do?

Recognized Developer

Phone
    GS3, GNex, RAZR

Quote Originally Posted by cronic52 View Post
    Hi, already flashed my phone using this tut, but the port option is not showing in my device mnager. what can i do?
    We can't help you with such a miniscule amount of information.

Helpful information would be as follows:
    Device - Incredible, obviously
    ROM - Stock, Custom, etc.
    What you are trying to accomplish exactly.
    Steps you've taken to achieve said goal.

Phone
    Incredible

Quote Originally Posted by sniperxxx View Post

I dont get internet ...i cant do anything.

ive loaded and done this 3 times

do i gotta call cricket CS?

would it have anything to do with me having a cricket droid already and i cant have 2 phones with the same number? I should atleast be able to get internet on this phone thru my wifi like i did before.

before i rooted the phone and wiped it clean.....i was able to wifi with the Incredible and surf the market and internet, gps everything but make a call.....

when i go to QPST again and read the phone.....everything is in there that i wrote to the phone..

when i look on the phone itself and look at "phone Identity" it shows my phone number and under IMSI it shows the MIN number.

so whats up?
    So... I've had a problem with no wifi access after following the incredible full flash instructions to the T and then getting the ESN updated via paying $15 to a Cricket CS agent.

I had run Unrevoked, installed drivers and modified values in QPST, then realized I needed Cricket to update my account's ESN with the new phone in order to get talk/sms. I saw you guys offer to do it, but didn't want to be a bother (clearly a bad move cuz here I am being one)...

So I went to a Cricket store and had them update the ESN. After that, I got my talk & text (only on a $35 plan for now, will upgrade eventually) but wifi stopped working - I now can't access the internet at all, whereas before I was connecting to my wireless network at home. The radio still works - I can find surrounding networks, authentication/everything else acts as normal, it tells me I'm connected, and the wifi icon shows up in the notification bar. But I can't access anything... my google account, the web, weather app, anything.

The CS agent programmed the phone through #228 after updating the ESN in their system... should I have stopped him? I have no idea what that may have done.

Maybe some useful additional info:
    It's my wife's old phone and she just upgraded on vzw. She'd had no trouble with the wifi on the phone.

I had trouble getting wifi to work after the root/wipe, even before going to Cricket CS. So, I wiped all data/cache again and that did the trick - wifi was working again fine.

I noticed prior to going to Cricket CS that when I saw the 3G icon come up on boot (even though I can't access data through it on my $35 plan), the wifi also worked. When the 3G icon did not show up, wifi also didn't work. I'm not sure how the 3G radio could have anything to do with wifi, but I hope someone knows more than me.

I've already tried wiping everything and starting over once again, now that I know cricket has my ESN. Still no luck but talk/text still works fine.

I did notice the tethering settings in QPST were back to vzw settings after going to cricket. I set them back, but of course that has nothing to do with my wifi.

Thanks in advance for anything you guys can recommend.
    Last edited by dkas22; 09-05-2011 at 06:42 PM. Reason: additional info

Phone
    Incredible

OK so here's the deal now... I think I'll post this in a new thread, too: I fixed the wifi problem by doing a factory reset in bootloader (I had been clearing data only in recovery). I have no idea why that worked - I'm a noob. But After I did that, and went in to QPST, I noticed that the 3G settings (in the PPP tab, I think, I might be wrong off-hand) were set back to verizon addresses. I changed them back to cricket, and now...

I have access to 3G data and I'm only on the $35/month plan - supposedly talk and text only.

Not sure what's going on there, but I didn't expect it and didn't try to make it happen - I was only prepping for my eventual plan upgrade (or using GreenK45). It's fast and works with all apps. I'm not sure if MMS works, I haven't tried.

Can someone clue me in? Is someone going to come after me for this?

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by dkas22 View Post
    OK so here's the deal now... I think I'll post this in a new thread, too: I fixed the wifi problem by doing a factory reset in bootloader (I had been clearing data only in recovery). I have no idea why that worked - I'm a noob. But After I did that, and went in to QPST, I noticed that the 3G settings (in the PPP tab, I think, I might be wrong off-hand) were set back to verizon addresses. I changed them back to cricket, and now...

I have access to 3G data and I'm only on the $35/month plan - supposedly talk and text only.

Not sure what's going on there, but I didn't expect it and didn't try to make it happen - I was only prepping for my eventual plan upgrade (or using GreenK45). It's fast and works with all apps. I'm not sure if MMS works, I haven't tried.

Can someone clue me in? Is someone going to come after me for this?
    It is normal. MMS might not work because the $35 plan does not include mms feature at all. I had internet and apps working on a $25 plan, but mms would not go through all the time. Only in rare occasions. If you add mms feature, just set up your apns via anycut. That's it.

Phone
    Incredible

Quote Originally Posted by notstandart View Post
    It is normal. MMS might not work because the $35 plan does not include mms feature at all. I had internet and apps working on a $25 plan, but mms would not go through all the time. Only in rare occasions. If you add mms feature, just set up your apns via anycut. That's it.
    OK Thanks, yeah I've since tried MMS and it's not working. Why is there such a push for GreenK45 on the $45 plan if data access is normal on the $35 plan? Is it only because of mms? I think I'd rather just keep the $10/month and share pics and vids to people through the google+ app. Do I need to get the $45 plan if I want mms, or can I issue a request for new features through this forum?

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Be nice to Cricket. Anyways, you can add mms for extra $5. Just call *611 because the feature will be prorated and you'd have to make a payment.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information