Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

U should wait. Never accept ota

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Droid Incredible

i have followed this tut intently and i have web and 3g i can get txt but not send i can not make phone calls as i get a busy signal how ever i can get calls but when i answer them on this phone no one can hear me.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by painnbt View Post
    i have followed this tut intently and i have web and 3g i can get txt but not send i can not make phone calls as i get a busy signal how ever i can get calls but when i answer them on this phone no one can hear me.
    Check PRL and MIN. I'm assuming you placed this phone on your Cricket account (esn change).
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 10.0%
    Phone
    EVIL 3D

hope some one can help

i am a bit confused...to start off i had my incredible flashed to cricket got everything working on it web talk and text but no mms i was told that i dont got mms cause my incredible wasnt fully flashed would i have to have my incredible get flashed fully? since its partially flahed can i still get mms? if so how??? i read this thread and tried doing the xml thing and got the apn open and running cdma-mms wap.mycricket.com port 80 80 etc. showing on my messaging but no go still...i must note i am rooted and running shooter rewind 3D 2.3.3 please if some one can guide me i appreciate it in advance

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Quote Originally Posted by xLILxEVILx View Post
    i am a bit confused...to start off i had my incredible flashed to cricket got everything working on it web talk and text but no mms i was told that i dont got mms cause my incredible wasnt fully flashed would i have to have my incredible get flashed fully? since its partially flahed can i still get mms? if so how??? i read this thread and tried doing the xml thing and got the apn open and running cdma-mms wap.mycricket.com port 80 80 etc. showing on my messaging but no go still...i must note i am rooted and running shooter rewind 3D 2.3.3 please if some one can guide me i appreciate it in advance
    Mine did'nt work either until i swapped out the "Gingerbread mms fix.zip" files. You will need a file manager like "Root Explorer" to do that.

Phone
    EVIL 3D

im sorry im not following...i dont got the gingerbread fix.zip can u be a bit more detailed? once again sorry im new to this and really want my mms

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by xLILxEVILx View Post
    im sorry im not following...i dont got the gingerbread fix.zip can u be a bit more detailed? once again sorry im new to this and really want my mms
    I'd search the thread for it at a minimum and use your PC browser. I'd imagine trying to find something like this with the forum App might be difficult.

I think one day we'll need to get a custom Tapatalk App.

EDIT: The file you're looking for is now attached to the first post.
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 12-19-2011 at 09:16 AM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Droid Incredible

perhaps its my PRL im not sure if i have the correct one as im in the Dayton, OH area any help would be great

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

just another side note im not sure if this has been covered. If you are running on the 3.3.4 you have to downgrade the OS first not sure if there is a video tut on this yet but there should be this has been a great experiance for me and i give you props on the tut. By the way is anyone able to do esn changes on here for future ref they are chargeing 25.00 at the store to do it just wondering.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

I noticed that incredible running 2.2 needs the ginger fix, but the one one 2.3 does not. APNs are enough for 2.3
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Phone
    EVIL 3D

i will look into it with my pc browser thanks let u know if i can get working finally

Hey guys,, quick question - I want change out my flashed inc (loaded with token's rom) with a newer rom like Nils business sense 3.0. When I install the rom, do I just follow the ROMs other than Token419's (credit goes to timinator94from XDA) option at the end of the instructions post or do I need to do the Programming/QPST portion all over again as well? That was that biggest pain for me.

Phone
    Droid Incredible

does anyone know how to pull the PRL off of my Ascend that is running CM7

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Am not sure but if you can connect to CDMA WS, then you can read the prl. Under other, instead of write the prl to your phone. You read from the phone and save the file.

Phone
    EVIL 3D

a few questions...on the first thread about the gingerbread fix....first of all i copied and pasted the cricket.xml thing edited with my phone number got apnbackup and restore restored it on apn manager now on my messages settings under multimedia-connection settings looks like its set to cricket...

so now what i was wondering is should i leave it like that and proceed with the gingerbread fix instructions??? or should i delete and proceed with the gingerbread fix instructions???

edit: i did the cricket.xml thing first cause i was told thats what i had to do so i can get mms but guess i got told wrong i want just want to make sure i do things right and not mess anything up...thanks in advance...
    Last edited by xLILxEVILx; 12-20-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Phone
    EVIL 3D

ok so i successfully installed the gingerbread fix mms apk...i followed the instructions but didnt know what it meant by "profit" in the first post...im actually triying to send a pic and its just under sending...its taking a lil while is this a good thing??? or did i do something wrong???

edit: i just went to check on the pic im triying to send and its still under sending...but when i push and hold on the pic and go to message details its saying it sent...and the person im triying to send it too still hasnt received it yet also i can send and receive text messages and do have go sms on and using it but sent the pic using the gingerbread mms.apk do i need to turn off gosms? or should i turn off apn manager or what should i do???
    Last edited by xLILxEVILx; 12-20-2011 at 06:04 PM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information