Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by 915tuscani View Post
    Yes when enabling greenk it just hangs. I tried busybox, but the wierd thing is greenk does enable web works but when switched to wifi nothing works at all, then switching back to web everything works again. What can cause my wifi to stop working. And when uninstalling greenk and busy box nothing works nor web/wifi, so now i have the restore back to default.
    I remember on some root that u get the wifi mess up. Am sure but putting it out there. If it helps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    htc incredible

I have a flashed htc incredible and im having problems so i want to flash it again myself. my problem is my phone is not recognizing my sd card and i dont know if i need to be able to access it before i flash it. someone told me that the incredible will not work in this part of the United States is that true because i dont want to waste my time flashing a phone that wont work here.

guys? phone is working fine...but my laptop crashed and im have to reload everything ....I cant get QPST to see my phone....Ive downloaded everything from the 1 page but cant seem to get all the stuff to work....
    usb drivers, ADB.....SDK wont let me update everything...where i think the USB drivers are located.
    where is the driver that QPST uses to see the phone?

help please...

thanksd
    t
    he only thing i can get to work is Un-revoked.....but when i try to use QPST....it doesnt see my phone and device manager doesnt show anything that i can change the IRQ....
    Last edited by sniperxxx; 04-15-2012 at 08:21 AM.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Contact me on the live chat... I'll help you and then just repost what we did (if it works).
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G LTE

Quote Originally Posted by sniperxxx View Post
    guys? phone is working fine...but my laptop crashed and im have to reload everything ....I cant get QPST to see my phone....Ive downloaded everything from the 1 page but cant seem to get all the stuff to work....
    usb drivers, ADB.....SDK wont let me update everything...where i think the USB drivers are located.
    where is the driver that QPST uses to see the phone?

help please...

thanksd
    t
    he only thing i can get to work is Un-revoked.....but when i try to use QPST....it doesnt see my phone and device manager doesnt show anything that i can change the IRQ....

Make Sure Your Drivers Are Intalled
    or Else qpst Wont See You Device At all

1.download Drivers
    2.Connect The Phone to Your Pc And Let The Phones Drivers Install
    (you shouls see intalling process on the right botton side of the screen.
    3.once it says its complete go to mycomputer,device manager,and look of for the com port
    4.go to qpst and connect to that com port

Hope i helped in any way

download what drivers? for some reason when i plug my phone in USB.....it doesnt say installing drivers but i can see the SD car and the phone in "my computer" so i dont know whats up.

in device manager I see ' ADB Composite bootloader...or some crap like that...

thats what lets me use un-revoked. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Contact me on the live chat... I'll help you and then just repost what we did (if it works).

live chat? wheres that?

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

my laptop doesnt see my phone...so i need the drivers...where do i get them?

sorry guys....IDK....why .......when i installed before everything went well...this time nothing is working...

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Drivers required are HTC Diag drivers. Live chat is that thing on the bottom of this page that says Live Remote Flashing and Online Visitors. Don't worry about that though. We'll try to resolve things here.

Unrevoked requires Hboot drivers and ADB as well I think. QPST requires that your phone be in DIAG mode. These are completely different.

Diag mode = ##3424# dialed on the dialer... Just like you were calling a phone number.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G LTE

yeah after dialing ##3224#
    Follow The Device Manager tutorial to end of the tutorial

Hello everyone and I must say really good tutorial. I am having only one problem. My WiFi is not working and I used this tutorial to a "T". Any direction I should go would be really helpful. I have cleared dalvik, factory reset and cache wiped the device several times as someone had stated help.

Overall activity: 1.0%

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Carney View Post
    Hello everyone and I must say really good tutorial. I am having only one problem. My WiFi is not working and I used this tutorial to a "T". Any direction I should go would be really helpful. I have cleared dalvik, factory reset and cache wiped the device several times as someone had stated help.

I have no wifi either. After I flash the rom I lose wifi. Anyone have a solution?

I discovered clearing the dalvik cache(hope i spelled that correctly) corrected my loss of internet usage. The phone is getting an IP address but the phone and apps are not able to pass information back and forth. Is there someone out there that knows a permanent solution to this issue?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

^ are you talking about just wifi?

I'd just use a stock ROM or another. These made for Cricket ROMs hardly ever get updated.

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 1.0%

okay i have a simple question. In order for the 3g to start working do you have to change esn and activated? I know for the droid x and droid 1.2.3 the phone doesnt have to be activated in order for the 3g to work so im kind of confused.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

For 3G, data settings have to be correct, and PRL has to be correct. That's about it I think.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information