Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    09-07-13

HELP!!!!! Manually programing after flashed to cricket. HTC INCREDIBLE SPC code wrong

dddb Help me please!!cvdsdegferfefeOk

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Ok sorry. I try to manually program my flashed htc incredible but it tells me the SPC code is wrong???? HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    09-07-13

Hey guys. Sorry for all the wierd typing. I couldnt see my fonts so I just assumed it wasnt working. Anyhow Im in desperate need of getting this SPC/MSL code. Mine isnt 000000. Its an HTC Incredible thats been flashed to Cricket from Verizon. I dont know if its rooted or not. I bought it used from a local yard sale site here in town. PLEase help me if you can. The phone has been activated but it still dont work. I need to change my MDN to start using it. Thanks so much in advance

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

That SPC/MSL issue/solution is posted all over Google.
    Last edited by wiseoldman; 09-08-2013 at 10:09 AM.

Nerd
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by keoni View Post
    Hey guys. Sorry for all the wierd typing. I couldnt see my fonts so I just assumed it wasnt working. Anyhow Im in desperate need of getting this SPC/MSL code. Mine isnt 000000. Its an HTC Incredible thats been flashed to Cricket from Verizon. I dont know if its rooted or not. I bought it used from a local yard sale site here in town. PLEase help me if you can. The phone has been activated but it still dont work. I need to change my MDN to start using it. Thanks so much in advance
    Your MSL is always 0s, if it has been changed, then just do a factory reset. Incredible returns it back to 000000. If my mind is not betraying me right now, you cannot program your MDN to it manually through the phone, only MIN. Use qpst to doublecheck everything. In UT, it should just *228 actually and download your min and mdn. Also, make sure Cricket has a correct 27011xxx meid. If one digit is wrong, then your phone won't work. Hope that helps
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Thread Information