Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

TOKEN419'S Cricket Incredible Rom Release Candidate 3 (11/14/10)

The download link for this was broken on XDA, so I decided to post it over here.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO TOKEN419 FROM XDA!

To donate to this developer, please go here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/dona....php?u=2489543

--Start--

**** THIS ROM IS NOT FOR VERIZON CUSTOMERS ****

This is a rooted ROM built off the official HTC Sense/Froyo v3.21.605.1 release (pulled from signed RUU), which has been rolled out by Verizon via OTA, which got taken apart by me and baked for Cricket.
    Disclaimer:
    As with any modification (ROM, patch, etc), you run the risk of damaging your device. While unlikely, it is important to consider this possibility before proceeding. I take no responsibility for any such damage, data loss or otherwise.
    ROM Details:
    Base Deodexed Froyo v3.21.605.1

[ROM] Stock Sense/Froyo v3.21.605.1 *Official* (Rooted, Odexed OR Deodexed) [9/30/10] - xda-developers

Changed MMS Values

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=303

Removed CDROM.ISO
    Removed VZW apps
    Customized Bookmarks

included u2nl in /system/bin/

www.whiterabbit.org

Included autostart script in /system/etc/init.d/ (no need for the autostart.apk from market anymore)
    ** Note: You can include any custom scripts you want ran at boot by copying them to /system/etc/init.d/ and making sure to make them executable (chmod 0755) and make sure they have no file extention (i.e. autostart.sh got renamed to simply autostart)
    Based from
    www.whiterabbit.org

and modified by me

Updated Gmail 2.2.1

[PATCH] Gmail 2.2.1 Update (For any Froyo ROM) - xda-developers

Modified Virt Ramdisk for ADB and launching of custom scripts from /system/etc/init.d/

[ROM] Virtuous v3.2.0 (12/19/10): Stock Sense *3.26.605.1* w/Fixes & Enhancements - xda-developers

Baked in Stock Sense HTC Kernel 2.6.32.17
    (Gives great battery life, especially with the app "SuperPower" from the market)

[KERNEL] Stock Sense HTC Kernel 2.6.32.17 - xda-developers

DeskClock/GenieWidget/Maps (Desk Clock is necessary if you remove the lockscreen like me and still need alarms, otherwise you can remove it)

[ROM] SkyRaider Vanilla 3.0.1 RC3 [CLOSED: 12/25/2010] - xda-developers

Reboot option in power menu 3-in-1

http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-...u-options.html

[FX-MOD][SENSE] Reboot option in power menu 3-in-1 - xda-developers

Superuser 2.3.6.1

[APP] Superuser 2.3.6.1 - Now on the Market [2010-09-05] - xda-developers

Installation:
    You must be rooted, have nand unlocked and be running a 2.x radio. Follow dadicus'
    [GUIDES] Root, nand unlock, radio update, Froyo 2.2 update, Restore stock radio/rom - xda-developers

guide for details on how to perform these steps.

Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM, in case you change your mind or encounter issues.

Apply the zip via Clockwork Recovery. It has not been tested with any other recovery.

If you are coming from another completely stock ROM (i.e. Sense 2.1 or 2.2), you may not have to wipe data. I obviously recommend wiping data (since it will eliminate any possibly bad/stale configuration), but the update script will not do so automatically during installation. Use your best judgement to determine what works best for you.

--> Download:
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

--END--

Verified to work with GreenK45, automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan.

For some reason I was having problems importing contacts. This program had errors, but if you just ignore them it works pretty well.
    http://www.waxworlds.org/edam/softwa...mport-contacts

Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 09-02-2011 at 03:10 PM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%

link is broken to dl rom.... can i get it anywhere else?

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Cricket_Incredible_Froyo_Sense_RC_3.zip

Overall activity: 2.0%

You're a good man Charlie Brown! I spent all day yesterday looking for a viable copy.

Overall activity: 66.0%

I am getting an error that ammend scripting is no longer supported and to go to edify scripting.......... I have tried downloading multiple times

Phone
    Moto Droid 1

i get the same error when zipping the file to run the rom, something to do with edify scripting. is there another work around for this to work

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

It's an older ROM. You can get everything to work in the stock ROM. This just made things a little easier back in the Froyo days.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Moto Droid 1

im having trouble from the stock rom, everything worked about a month ago, then i recentley activated the web, but it will not connect. i use the greenk45 but all i get is the enableing please wait but does not inenable, but when i download the busybox app the web work without activating greenk. but the wierd thing is when web work my wifi will nolonger work, so when i uninstall busy box web stops and my wifi works. im sorry if i am cunfusing you

Phone
    Droid Incredible

Re: GreenK45 blues

Quote Originally Posted by 915tuscani View Post
    im having trouble from the stock rom, everything worked about a month ago, then i recentley activated the web, but it will not connect. i use the greenk45 but all i get is the enableing please wait but does not inenable, but when i download the busybox app the web work without activating greenk. but the wierd thing is when web work my wifi will nolonger work, so when i uninstall busy box web stops and my wifi works. im sorry if i am cunfusing you
    I am by no means the Droid Incredible (Dinc) expert, but here's what I've done thus far with mine: Flashed at least a dozen times with different ROMs, including the stock sense, modified sense, CM7, etc.. I am currently running CyanogenMod 7 nightly (02/26/2012) using Greenk45 pro and mraabhimself's univerisal MMS solution. So, I've been around the block a tad..

I had no issues when I installed Greenk45 with my current ROM... I know from experience that Sense-based ROMS are a different monster, so I dunno if thats why it installed so well..

Did you see this message thread?

http://www.cricketusers.com/flashing...-solution.html

While one of the first posts shows a checklist of things you need to have setup and installed on your phone, I noted that on 02/24/12 a fellow cricKet enthusiast stated he got Greenk45 to work after installing a SPECIFIC version of Busybox, which was 1.19.0 I then remembered from my Droid1 days that Busybox isn't one of those programs where having a newest version is boss...

Also, you were pretty non-specific in your post so I don't know if you followed these steps or not..?

*Must have 3G icon up in Notifications Area / WIFI off
    *You have to be rooted
    *You have to allow Root Access to GreenK45
    *Busybox installed

If I was in your shoes, I would confirm all versions of Busybox and Greenk45 are uninstalled.. Install that specific version of Busybox, then GreenK45, then be sure you cover the above bases and give it a whirl..

Please let us know one way or not if this helped!

Thanks

Justin

Ok so I have 2 Htc droid incredible's on my cricket acct. I rooted and turned the s-off on the first one and it works perfectly minus the MMS isn't working properly. The second one is the one I'm having issues with. My data services are not working at all I can only text and call unless I am on wifi. I went into my network settings and check the mobile networks and it just says connecting and never connects. I took it back to the dealer that flashed it for me and he reflashed it and it would work long enough for me to get home then the 3G service stopped and wouldn't reconnect. I am rooted with s-on currently but I can not seem to find a good copy of a froyo ROM so that I can re root and re flash. I have the QPST config saved on my pc so theoretically I should be able to re write after I get the s-off and programmed properly. My question is can the s-on affect my data service? It seems to be the only issue I can find, also I could really use a GOOD link to a stock froyo or modified stock froyo rom.
    Last edited by justxblaze; 06-08-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Gold Member

huh? ...the link is in post #3.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    huh? ...the link is in post #3.
    File is missing

Cricket_Incredible_Froyo_Sense_RC_3.zip Cricket_Incredible_Froyo_Sense_RC_3.zip (

)...

As I said I need a GOOD link.

Gold Member

File is still there. As i said the GOOD link in post #3, lol.

I feel dumb I just saw at the top of the page where it says File is Missing and didn't see where it redirects to mediafire. Very Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by 915tuscani View Post
    i get the same error when zipping the file to run the rom, something to do with edify scripting. is there another work around for this to work
    I'm having the same issue.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information