Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Factory reset didn't change anything and since I can't get wi-fi I can't get any apps now

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Nerd
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

There was somebody on the other forum page stating that when wifi problem happens, you need to wipe dalvik cache as well. Try that via recovery.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

That didn't work either, still not connecting to wi-fi.

Ok i need help i want to flash an htc evo shift to cricket, the thing is that i dont have an account on cricket and in some of the steps it needs you to type in your number.. What number should i type or what steps should i do... What i was planning to do was to make an account with my ants old cricket phone in the $45 dollar plan and then when i have the number, program it , but i always thought that there would be a better way. Can someone give me more detailed steps, i am new to this PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!

Phone
    HTC Evo Shift

Quote Originally Posted by luilui21 View Post
    Ok i need help i want to flash an htc evo shift to cricket, the thing is that i dont have an account on cricket and in some of the steps it needs you to type in your number.. What number should i type or what steps should i do... What i was planning to do was to make an account with my ants old cricket phone in the $45 dollar plan and then when i have the number, program it , but i always thought that there would be a better way. Can someone give me more detailed steps, i am new to this PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!
    I just did this just 4 days ago with a evo. what i did was left the phone number parts alone but i changed everything else in the tutorial that said phonenumber@mycricket.com to phonenumber@mycricket.com, i also changed the part on the lock screen to say cricket . i then followed the just as it is with the rest. I then went to a cricket dealer and the phone wasnt really flashed since i had no number so we just told the dealer that we just want some service on the 55$ plan. Gave him our info ( name, address, etc. you also will make a pin number). He set it up and then gave us the phone number and a program number(min) for whoever programs the phone.

So basically got the 55$ service first and then programmed the phone again afterwards.

Did you do it on the htc evo shift? And does someone know What steps am i suppose to do if i wanted to put it on the 45$ plan i got confused after the phone programing can someone just copy and paste the steps that i am suppose to do i know i hasve to root it first ... I am new to this can you please help

Phone
    HTC Evo Shift

evo 4g, it should be the same as a regular evo tho

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

I would suggest to read the thread and the tutorials. To have the 45 plan u knew the proxy to be fixed. You can go ahead and download the anycut app. This will let you go the "proxy setting" on your phone by making a shortcut. First, open anycut, then new shortcut, then activity, and scroll down. Find proxy setting and change them the following: Hostname:wap.mycricket.com and Port:8080. This should give you web on the 45 plan. The other method: you root the phone and download the Greenk45 app. This will do it for you. These the two easy one you can do. For the root method, it should be on the this thread so read and learn.

Ohh ok, so the only differences in flashing it to the 55$ plan( steps) are setting up the web and the rest is the same?

I've changed my esn and can receive calls but when i try to make a call I get a message that says I don't have enough money in the account to make the call. It's a local call and I'm on the $45 plan that isn't due until the middle of the month. Any suggestions?

Phone
    3VO

When u get that it because u still have something wrong on ur account. If can be msn, min, and esn so check it out.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

just did the qpst over to ensure everything is correct. The min, mid, and esn are correct. Not sure what the msn is. I'm not understanding why I can receive calls and text but not send. Seems like if one of the above was incorrect it wouldn't allow me to receive calls either.

Phone
    3VO

Sorry it was a typo. Mdn is main phone #. Does ur phone keep trying to make the call. It will say on top dialing and never to thru.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

No it gives an error message that says I don't have enough money in the account to make the call. It's a local call and I'm on the $45 plan that isn't due until the middle of the month.

So if I already have an activated phone and have the MIN too should I flash that over or not? That's how I flashed my droidx and OG droid.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information