Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Phone
    HTC Evo Shift 4G

So Now i got my Evo Shift working but i can not send MMS and only sometimes Receive MMS and i cant watch youtube or go to most site when on 3G any help and wats the best PRL for my location ....Washington,D.C. plz i need help ....also when People call me my phone rings but people go str8 to voicemall wats causing that and its mostly Sprint user who go to voicemail ? any clues

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by ceddy2004 View Post
    So Now i got my Evo Shift working but i can not send MMS and only sometimes Receive MMS and i cant watch youtube or go to most site when on 3G any help and wats the best PRL for my location ....Washington,D.C. plz i need help ....also when People call me my phone rings but people go str8 to voicemall wats causing that and its mostly Sprint user who go to voicemail ? any clues
    Trying *228 and to a new prl for ur area. That should also fix the skip to vm. Please post the prl. Use CDMA WS, under the other tab it will say prl. Instead of write u read. Get correct # and post it. Also zip code

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Overall activity: 2.0%

Phone
    HTC Evo Shift 4G

My zipcode is 20737 and i cant dial *228 from my phone or any of the *228 numbers lol

Overall activity: 0%

i did the tutorial, but what about the phone that i had before on the 55 dollar plan what do i do with that (i want to switch the plan from that phone to the htc evo shift) *** Also i dialed *228 and it said "sorry we could not program your phone"
    Last edited by RANDOMFISHYFACE; 02-10-2012 at 10:35 PM.

did anyone realii getthis working bcuz ive look at alot of threads and say fulli flashedeverything working all i get is talk and text with nosignal 2.2 stock rom and rooted ??? plzsumone if you havetime walk methrought it ccuz idk what im doing wrong sprint htc evo shift western ny area

Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Lebron View Post
    did anyone realii getthis working bcuz ive look at alot of threads and say fulli flashedeverything working all i get is talk and text with nosignal 2.2 stock rom and rooted ??? plzsumone if you havetime walk methrought it ccuz idk what im doing wrong sprint htc evo shift western ny area
    Did u follow the steps and what plan are you on. What do u mean by no signal.

Quote Originally Posted by avillal87 View Post
    Did u follow the steps and what plan are you on. What do u mean by no signal.

I have bars but no 1x or 3g signal and I'm on the 55 dollAr plan

Sorry im really new to this, i have A Huawei Ascend 2 and this is probably a dumb question but do i have to "unprogram" the ascend because when i dial
    *228 to program the htc it doesnt work. and im having alot of trouble with the prl because im not sure when one works or not

Phone
    3VO

I have bars but no 1x or 3g signal and I'm on the 55 dollAr plan
    I have to say is that you may be on mex 55 plan if you just open account or if your already had a cricket phone. Just did esn swap to get the evo shift work and no web. Then you need to go back to QPST under M.I.P and PPP Config. #here@mycricket.com are correct, passwords, rev tunnel is enable, profile enable, um, and an are correct to get it work.

Sorry im really new to this, i have A Huawei Ascend 2 and this is probably a dumb question but do i have to "unprogram" the ascend because when i dial
    *228 to program the htc it doesnt work. and im having alot of trouble with the prl because im not sure when one works or not
    For prl, there is lot trial and error. So keep at it and no the ascend 2. Ascend will still receive data even when you change phones. *22806 repeat and repeat fast until it says cricket. Also, in qpst under Cdma tab, EVRC Service Options, EVRC Enabled check, Home Page: EVRC, Home orig: EVRC, Roam Orig: EVRC will let you make that call. Good luck to you both

I already had an account an esn swap never did that I dnt thnk I have sum numbers as the old fne but I paid to get it done .. everythng was working and sumhow I had mi stock sms erased .. and the flasher at the store put a. New blue stock sms and that stoped working I haven't received any. Messages. And can't get the real stock I thot sumwere I seen that go sms wudd work doesn't eith I can onli receive mms. And mi web is slow as ****t!! Help me bro I can't believe I paid no one on here was helpingmefast enuff I nded mi fne

Phone
    3VO

I already had an account an esn swap never did that I dnt thnk I have sum numbers as the old fne but I paid to get it done .. everythng was working and sumhow I had mi stock sms erased .. and the flasher at the store put a. New blue stock sms and that stoped working I haven't received any. Messages. And can't get the real stock I thot sumwere I seen that go sms wudd work doesn't eith I can onli receive mms. And mi web is slow as ****t!! Help me bro I can't believe I paid no one on here was helpingmefast enuff I nded mi fne
    you will need to use RUU for phone. This will give stock for phone and give you back your mms.apk file that you are missing. Follow tutorial step by step and after the RUU is done you will still have your info your phone. Just test prl and see what work for you. Check also in area it a tri-band area or not. Good Luck

Here the Link for RUU:
    FileFactory Folder view - Speedy

Wouldn't that erase the flash and all I payed forr?? I can't just download a stock sms or mms app that camee w the evo shft

Phone
    Droid Razr(XT912)

Ok I'm having an odd problem, followed everything, 3g, talk text, that all works. My problem is the mms. I edit the apns with the ones in the thread, pop in my phone number but when I click restore I get: Restore failed: error parsing xml (position:line-1, column -1) caused by: org.apache.harmony.xml. ExpatParser$parseException: At line2, column 1: not well-formed(invalid token) Any help would be excellent!

Phone
    3VO

Evo Shift.xml

This mine but there no difference in it. I will suggest that you delete then restore. That is the only way it will work.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Phone
    Droid Razr(XT912)

Did the delete and restore, didn't work kept getting the same error. But I did find a fix, It looks totally different then what is on the forum. If anyone is receiving the same error as I was I'll post my apn up. Thanks for the reply though avillal87!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information