Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Customer Since
    03/2014

This is no longer about the hardware. It is about zero communication from a communications company after letters, multiple phone calls, FCC complaint, national consumer advocate contact, and exposure on PCMagLive. Nothing. Zero.
    I am still waiting, I have always been friendly. I have always promised trumpeting the brand if they would help.
    I have been freelance 17 years filming corporate communications videos and I know lame when I see it.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%

I am confuse is your s4 cdma not working or you just want to move to the AT&T system.

Customer Since
    03/2014

I am mad that my brand new device has been given a year to live. I would NOT have purchased it.

Overall activity: 0%

Why be mad, your phone hasn't been given a year to live it just won't work on cricket and there are other CDMA providers it will work on. Were you planning on keeping it for more than a year? If so it will already be outdated and need to be replaced by then anyway. Get what you paid out of it and sell the rest in a year.

Sent from my SCH-R830C using Tapatalk

Customer Since
    03/2014

I wish I could shrug things off as easily. Cricket is being irresponsible in their communications. This is the issue now forme.

How are they irresponsible with there communication, because they won't tell you what their plans are a year from now? Who would? They've already said CDMA will be up for 12 to 18 month which is probably more that the average replacement rate for people with smartphones. Why should they replace your phone now when odds are you would anyway befor cricket CDMA is turned off. Everyone knows everything they need to know that directly effects them and as things change that do everyone will be informed as they have already.

Customer Since
    03/2014

If they told me that, it would be fine. But they don't answer anything. You would think an FCC complaint would get a response. As I said, it's not about hardware or expecting them to share business strategies. It's to answer the phone.

They have told you that, not directly but you have been informed. You can't expect them to contact every customer or answer the same questions hundreds of times that's why they release it for everyone to read. The information is on this site and on theirs if you take the time to look and weed out the conspiracy theories. I know it and I didn't have to call anyone or received a call from anyone.

Customer Since
    03/2014

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hundreds or thousands don't write physical letters and mail them. Nor do large numbers file complaints with the FCC. Thousands don't have national consumer advocates reach them and receive assurance of contact to that customer. And it is not average to leave a half dozen phone messages-- all go unanswered. It's bad manners. It's rude.
    I"d be happy to have Cricket link me to the info buried in the forums.

In the time it took you to write, call and file you could've found it. Iit's not buried in the forum and has been front page on the cricket and aio websites and probably still are. That's why they release the information for everyone to see so they don't have to answer every letter, call and complaint to the FCC over what has been said. Why respond to questions that have been answered already?

Customer Since
    03/2014

A. Why don't you just tell me what I just couldn't find searching the forums?
    B. Why doesn't Cricket just make me happy?
    --I won't tell.
    C. You do realize you seem to work for Cricket, don't you?

A. You haven't searched because you would've found it and it's not nice to ask questions on a forum that have been answered

B. I don't think that's possible at this point.

C. If I did I wouldn't have any trouble stating it and no reason to hide it.

D. You do realize you sound like a competitor trying to stir up trouble.

Customer Since
    03/2014

I am a competitor now. I would have been a trumpeter of the brand. All I asked was to be contacted. Sure, I'd love a phone swap, but jeez, a phone call could have turned it around. If I'm not free to describe improper treatment here, and to be criticized for not finding what's "obvious", then you won't have me to kick around anymore. Yes, I'm a competitor because I am sold now on leaving this brand.
    I hereby attest that I am not an employee of any company. I am a freelance videographer in Portland, Or reliant on a communications device to be able to work. I will not be using this brand after this posting.

So be it, you ask a question that they can't, not required to tell you or have already answered. A phone call without telling you what you want to hear wouldn't have turned it around. Never said you were an employee of a competitor just sound like one as you said I sound like cricket employee. Your questions have been answered, maybe not directly by cricket but they have been answered.

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Corkymiller, are the other carriers any better in your experince?

sent from the future......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information